Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,975 members, 7,903,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk (846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk by Chichiange(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
My dear nairalanders,pls I need a sincere answer on this question,my younger brother got a uk 6months visiting visa,he told me he will find a way to work there and comeback before the expiry of the visa,for those of u in the uk,can he make it with that plan?when I say job I mean odd jobs like cleaning ,car. Wash or waiter.I need answer pls
Re: Uk by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
Chichiange:

My dear nairalanders,pls I need a sincere answer on this question,my younger brother got a uk 6months visiting visa,he told me he will find a way to work there and comeback before the expiry of the visa,for those of u in the uk,can he make it with that plan?when I say job I mean odd jobs like cleaning ,car. Wash or waiter.I need answer pls

Not good idea, only a dodgy employer will employ him and risk been fined about £5000 or more for employing him. If he is caught then its deportation and his visa cancelled.
Re: Uk by joxiri: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
if he is lucky he can get a cash in hand job but its not a good idea as this his fres 6 mnths visa wud be useless and he wnt be able to come to uk again
Re: Uk by omega25red(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
your brother will be taking a major risk of loosing his visa and besides those dodgy employers will take full advantage of him with ridiculosly low pay and probably the threat of reporting him if he is asked to do something ridiculos and he objects
Re: Uk by Chichiange(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
Thank you my people,he already got the visa,what can he dopls,like in malaysia if u dont have pass u can use someone else own,is there a possiblity of him doing that cos am the one to buy the ticket and intend to give him 1000P,pls advice.
Re: Uk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: Uk by omega25red(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
Also i doubt anyone will be willing to give up their info so your bro can work
Re: Uk by Chichiange(f): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
What Do u sugest he do when he gets there?
Re: Uk by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2011
//
Re: Uk by Fiver: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2011
Chichiange:

What Do u sugest he do when he gets there?

Lots of brilliant attractions, up and down the country. He should observe the markets, sales and business opportunities

(1) (Reply)

Worst Airline In Nigeria? Air Marok? / Kaduna Road Declared Dangerous / Wahala:america Visa Interview Faq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.