Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

What They Expected From North Vs What They Got - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What They Expected From North Vs What They Got (5060 Views)

List Of Oil Producing State 2024 & How Much They Got As 13% Derivation / Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South / North Vs Igbos: Why Nigeria Won't Survive Yoruba Presidency In 2023- Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by AhoadaRivers: 4:10pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

ONDO STATE IS NOT YORUBA, LAGOS IS NOT YORUBA.

THEY ARE INDEED LANDLOCKED.

The coastal part ondo state belongs to Ijaws, the coastal of lagos belong to Egun people and the Bini people who are the original owners of the lagos coast, they were first inhabitants in the 16th century before war with Dahomey women warriors from the west, Illorin Fulanis from the north and parapo armies from the East pushed yorubas from Abeokuta into the area now known as Lagos.

This is the true story.

4 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by grandstar(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer

Are you shuwa?
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by hammerP: 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

The coastal part ondo state belongs to Ijaws, the coastal of lagos belong to Egun people, Bini people are the original owners of the lagos coast, they were first inhabitants in the 16th century before war with Dahomey women warriors from the west, Illorin Fulanis from the north and parapo armies from the East pushed yorubas from Abeokuta into the area now known as Lagos.

This is the true story.

even the yorubas know they have no claim to ondo state.

they never came to Nigeria with Ondo state, in the original map wen britain added them to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by hammerP: 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
jrjfjfj:
If Nigeria divides ,Oduduwa Republic has:
Airport
Seaport
Fertile land for Agriculture (Food and cash crops)
Regional security (Amotekun)
Crude oil
Natural gas for our electricity
Industrialisation
Live stock Farming
Best educational institutions (UI,UNILAG,OAU)
Best medical facilities
Intellectuals and technocrats
Digital wealth
Large numbers of artisans
Gold deposits
Iron (okun in kogi state)
Large trading and commerce center
Large bitumen deposit reduces cost in building roads and bridges
Large lime stone deposit reduce cost in building infrastructure's
Rich culture and tradition
Tourism centers
Home of entertainment etc
#Oduduwa Republic
[/s]

YORUBA WILL LEAVE NIGERIA AS THEY CAME.

NO PART OF BIAFRA LAND WILL BE SECEDED TO YORUBA.

WE HAVE ALL THE RECORDS FROM THE ARRIVAL OF THE LAGOS PROTECTORATE FROM BENIN REPUBLIC.

WE WILL LET SOUTHWEST GO WITH LAGOS BUT NOT ONDO.

THEY DID NOT COME WITH ONDO.
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
grandstar:
Yenefer

Are you shuwa?
No but my mum is shuwa from Borno. I'm fulani cus my dad is fulani

2 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Irijosa777(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
Ignore the 2 people in the 2nd picture, the background is what the op really mean.
Op you did a wrong stage work, you have succeeded in proving them right, they actually saw what they wanted to see. the boy in the background say it all.
Lol.

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by hammerP: 5:01pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Let me ask u this honest question.

Will Fulani also feed on the North via politics as they did in Nigeria?

The way una take chop Nigerdelta oil and gas, will u continue that in the North after Nigeria?
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by 9japride(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2020
It seems the youths are not ready yet to ask questions. Everyday people open up new topics for argument sake while those cabals, ethnic bigots and government men/women are looting the nation scarce resources dry. Certain people are just on a mission to ensure youths especially Southern Nigeria are distracted from what's happening in the country as regards herdsmen occupation of their lands, nepotism in recruitment of a certain section of the country in military, government agencies and other sectors of the economy. Their aim is for the country to remain as it is so their conquest aim will be achieved while the two major tribes of southern Nigeria are arguing about irrelevant topics. As a pity.
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 5:12pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

Let me ask u this honest question.

Will Fulani also feed on the North via politics as they did in Nigeria?

The way una take chop Nigerdelta oil and gas, will u continue that in the North after Nigeria?
If we are chopping Niger Delta oil, it's means u people are breathing nigerias oxygen. U know that Oil is already been dig in Gombe. Literally four Oil wells is about to be unveiled in Gombe.. natural gas and fertile land is the future. NE av massive reserve. If u think Boko Haram is about religion. And this poor boys can buy this weapons and fight Nigeria u need to think again. Yar'adua made the mistake of giving it to Chinese company. And all hell break loose. We don't do tribalism in the North

3 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Blackking98(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2020
omololu2020:
See this p!g grin so you don't listen to News? Amotekun busted some Chinese that were involved in illegal minnin in Osun state. There's also a news on Amotekun on the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/5881269/17-chinese-illegal-miners-fg#89944023
Those Chinese were arrested by Amotekun.

Every Nigerian were told to step down for a Yoruba man to rule in 1999 because of June 12. Stop been a daft boy.
And yet you don't feel every Nigerian should step down for igbos in 2023 as compensation because they're yet to produce a president since Dem zik and ironsi just like you Yorubas were compensated about June 12 with OBJ. You're a wicked person then and anyone who sees it as just is also wicked. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw.

2 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2020
Irijosa777:
Ignore the 2 people in the 2nd picture, the background is what the op really mean.
Op you did a wrong stage work, you have succeeded in proving them right, they actually saw what they wanted to see. the boy in the background say it all.
Lol.
Mtsww u try to sound like Jack Bauer.. too much Hollywood.

2 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by grandstar(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Are you from Bornu? I know a Fulani guy from Gworza. I know a Kanuri guy whose mum is Shuwa but as black as charcoal grin

What town are you from?
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
grandstar:

Are you from Bornu? I know a Fulani guy from Gworza. I know a Kanuri guy whose mum is Shuwa but as black as charcoal grin

What town are you from?
Abuja

1 Like

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by GreenDestiny2: 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Go and save your brothers and sisters enslaved by the Fulanis in kwara state first.

Cowards. Fulanis are STEALING your oyel money to buy beasts of cars and you don't have a bicycle. Oloripelebe

2 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by grandstar(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Abuja

There aren't indigenous Fulanis in Abuja? Is that not Gwari land. I mean what state are you from not where you live?
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by mystery22: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
Steve0979:
idiot!we are waitin
who is waiting,I am referring to Fulani's your master and you are here chest beating,Yoruba people are clowns...people that ran for their life grin in Kwara state and Oyo empire when Fulanis arrived are putting mouth too chai I have suffered ooo grin
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Cowards. Fulanis are STEALING your oyel money to buy beasts of cars and you don't have a bicycle. Oloripelebe
Not every Money is from oil, nigeria existed before oil and there are rich people.

3 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
grandstar:

There aren't indigenous Fulanis in Abuja? Is that not Gwari land. I mean what state are you from not where you live?
Katsina

2 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by hammerP: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
If we are chopping Niger Delta oil, it's means u people are breathing nigerias oxygen. U know that Oil is already been dig in Gombe. Literally four Oil wells is about to be unveiled in Gombe.. natural gas and fertile land is the future. NE av massive reserve. If u think Boko Haram is about religion. And this poor boys can buy this weapons and fight Nigeria u need to think again. Yar'adua made the mistake of giving it to Chinese company. And all hell break loose. We don't do tribalism in the North

So am suppose to believe a woman typed all this?

A fulani girl for that matter?

Wat type of trick is this?

U know dat, am lettting u get away with murder here.
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Yenefer(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

So am suppose to believe a woman typed all this?

A fulani girl for that matter?

Wat type of trick is this?

U know dat, am lettting u get away with murder here
Yeah I know. Believe it or not. I'm also going to publish an article about nairaland with this bad grammar

1 Like

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Gandollar(f): 6:15pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
not all Muslims understand Arabic. Arabic is not Muslims only language, Talking about shallowness. Look in the mirror
Your quoran is written in Arabic which your children spend a better time of their livelihood learning.

Why write for public consumption if you are only going to cause your readers headache?

Even NL rules forbid it.

I don't know why you can't take simple correction with philosophical calmness.

1 Like

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by jrjfjfj: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

YORUBA WILL LEAVE NIGERIA AS THEY CAME.

NO PART OF BIAFRA LAND WILL BE SECEDED TO YORUBA.

WE HAVE ALL THE RECORDS FROM THE ARRIVAL OF THE LAGOS PROTECTORATE FROM BENIN REPUBLIC.

WE WILL LET SOUTHWEST GO WITH LAGOS BUT NOT ONDO.

THEY DID NOT COME WITH ONDO.
Who are to tell me that
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Turantula(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
At least, we have never been scared of playing opposition to Hausa Fulani.

The only two times you did, Biafra lost a million and ipob lost a couple of thousand in 2017

I understand why most of you are scared to death tho.
So when is Oba of Ilorin coming?
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by igboarenice: 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Sunshineg5:
Aunty Agbaya

So despite the fact that you claim to be old, you don't know your own history, or are you ashamed to say it cheesy

What was the end of the Vp and president of igbo man?

No be deaths, either through Coup or the three million igbos that died in civil war

None lasted more than 7 years in total.

The Only problem is that most igbos are ashamed to admit that it pains them to bone marrow that Yorubas have had nearly 16 years of presidency through the office of the President, Vice president and Military head of state?

In addition, to the fact that they have to travel to Yoruba land to make it life cheesy

angry
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by lexyking(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Yeah I know. Believe it or not. I'm also going to publish an article about nairaland with this bad grammar

Ride on girl, at least you are proving those who think that girls from the north are all uninformed and shallow.

Don't mind those who criticize your writing, English isn't your mother's language, the important thing is that you made your point and I'm sure they all understand.

And as for those who are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, I hope someday you realize that every region as their fair share of elites who have enriched themselves with our national wealth.

3 Likes

Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Exc2000: 8:03pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:
this is just 1.5% out of 100 of the northern population

false, 1% means 1 out of 100.. I think the right figure is 1 out of every 10,000
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by danvon(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
You were born in Aba; nursery/primary sch in faulks road. Secondary school in government college Umuahia, University in Abia state University. So far you have only played local league until youth service, then you left for Lagos after which you settled down & got a job there.
Yet everyday you come on Social media to say how underdeveloped northern Nigeria is & the poverty capital with the alamajiri on one thread, on another you claim how all the wealth is stolen from your land to develop their own, you still go ahead to say how they are bigots &
terrorists. You say all these even after playing only local league, the only one time a foreign club brought you was for youth service in Lagos. Meanwhile now you have bought a car, you are afraid to go home because you will be kidnapped. The land you bought in Umudike, there are other people who have bought the same land. Two have taken the matter to court, the third has put juju on the land & you are left holding your Your mouth. Your father just called you to send him money because the old mercedes 190 he is managing jumped a pothole in Ariaria market after flooding and is badly damaged due to very bad roads. Your Aunty Kasarachi just died of typhoid because ABSUTH doctors went on strike for not receiving salary in 4 months. Orji Uzor Kalu who was governor when you were in ABSU is trying to wriggle out of jail after looting billions of Abia state funds! Theodore Orji & sons Ltd are finding ways to hide billions from @officialEFCC You always go to Owerri to lodge in a hotel whenever you are in the east; Ohakim still can't give account of billions looted in just 4 yrs, Rochas after 8yrs owns half of Owerri, Ihedioha in 7months made N19.3bn to disappear from Imo State & is looking for a judge to pay to get perpetual injunction! After all this, your problem is still Eid pictures from Arewa twitter? You are a mumu!

It's like ur igbo
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by awakeuche(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
You seem very happy with the status quo of the north, I wouldn't be surprised if you're from a wealthy home and have barely related with the uber-poor northerners.
And you definitely are too young to be a tribalist
Re: What They Expected From North Vs What They Got by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Tinubu Need To Win The North In 2023? / When Will There Be A Mass Protest Against Corruption? / PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.