Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July (471 Views)

Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July / ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July by Busolami2015(f): 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Spain says it’s ready to reopen the international border to tourists, from all over the world, starting from July. The European country further promised to guarantee the safety of every tourist and the workforce.

Beginning from July, Spain’s prime minister, Pedro Sánchez explained that
international tourism can resume once more, saying that tourists can start planning their holidays.

Sánchez also confirmed that as part of the planning for Spain’s phased reopening plan — known as the ‘Plan de Desescalada’ — the government has been working with the tourism sector to prepare measures for the reopening.

Spain — being one of the leading destinations — receives over 80 million tourists every year. More so, Sanchez emphasized that this new move will be coordinated by the ministry of industry, business, and tourism in collaboration with Spain’s autonomous communities.

Going forward, the prime minister announced that Spanish tourism will have two new hallmarks, which is: health and safety and environmental sustainability.

Recall that, Countries like Greece, Poland, and the Algarve; have announced similar moves in recent days.

At the same time, the European Aviation Safety Agency has been considering how to get passengers safely back in the air.

Source: https://tourtelegraph.com/destination-and-tourism/spain-to-reopen-to-international-tourists-from-july/
Re: Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July by DamnnNiggarr: 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July by Busolami2015(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
To all tourists, it's an opportunity. Very soon Nigeria will also open its border. Cc lalasticlala
Re: Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July by Whykay651(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
Busolami2015:
To all tourists, it's an opportunity. Very soon Nigeria will also open its border. Cc lalasticlala

I pray Nigeria will open this border very soon
Re: Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July by Busolami2015(f): 5:54pm On May 25, 2020
Whykay651:

I pray Nigeria will open this border very soon, hopefully, next month

Yes. Let's hope so. But they should also apply wisdom
Re: Spain to Reopen to International Tourists From July by alinapp86: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Great, I love that country, I was even thinking of buying a house there as a second home. I've seen great apartments in Madrid, the capital. Do you think it's a good time to buy there? wink

(1) (Reply)

Canada Extends International Travel Restrictions Into February / Passport Stamping Delay / Cost Of Nigerian Foodstuffs In Saint Vincent And The Grenadines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.