Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Need An Urgent Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Urgent Loan (10424 Views)

I Need An Urgent Loan / I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Loan by oluchi85: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
pls is there any company or bank where i can get an urgent loan, or any individual that can lender me 200k to pay back with interest, pls i nreally need dis loan, u can contact me with dis number 07034978159
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Redstone(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
for what business do you need the loan, what is the business profitability. Send me info via email: atlanticredstone@gmail for evaluation, I can lend you the money, but I need to be sure you can pay back the principal first before we talk about the interest.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by succesloan(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
Do you know that you can get loan from N50,000 to 1Millionaira within 10 days without any collateral.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by mpls143: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
how? pls contact me on princessummy@yahoo.com

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by niles1: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
I need long term financing to the tune of 12.5million, anyone?
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by henry247(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
Do you know that you can get loan from N50,000 to 1Millionaira within 10 days without any collateral.

@poster:how is this possible?pls give more explanation
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by leashy: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2012
IT IS A MIRACLE

MY NAME IS JANE MORRISON FROM NEW YORK IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA , My family is very much happy , because i was able to get an easy loan of 60,000usd
from a charitable loan firm named OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE FIRM,
I have been scammed six times by non --legit loan firm , till my sister directed me to REV .FR.DAVID LEASHY C.E.O OF OUR
LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE FIRM.
I was in need of a loan of 50,000usd for the operation of for kidney transplant of my little son named john, i then decided to
apply for a loan form OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE FIRM,to my greatest surprises, my loan was approved and granted without any
form of credit check,no collateral , no cosigner and with just 1.2 interest rate.

i will advise everyone out there that need a loan to contact them this charitable loan firm OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE
FIRM Here is their email address -------[ ourladyoflourdesloanfirm@religious.com ] and every once out there should please thank REV.FR,DAVID LEASHY ,C.E.O
OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE FIRM.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by leashy: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2012
IT IS A MIRACLE

MY NAME IS JANE MORRISON FROM NEW YORK IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA , My family is very much happy , because i was able to get an easy loan of 60,000usd
I have been scammed six times by non --legit loan firm , till my sister directed me to REV .FR.DAVID LEASHY C.E.O OF OUR
I was in need of a loan of 50,000usd for the operation of for kidney transplant of my little son named john, i then decided to
apply for a loan form OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE FIRM,to my greatest surprises, my loan was approved and granted without any
form of credit check,no collateral , no cosigner and with just 1.2 interest rate.

i will advise everyone out there that need a loan to contact them this charitable loan firm OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE
FIRM Here is their email address -------[ ourladyoflourdesloanfirm@religious.com ] and every once out there should please thank REV.FR,DAVID LEASHY ,C.E.O
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by biz1234: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2012
Be very careful in your quest for loan please...

You can also start a business with almost zero (o) capital on the internet and make a living from it. Think about it..
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by sunnyng: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2012
leashy: IT IS A MIRACLE

SCREAM SCAMMMMMMMMM.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by sunnyng: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2012
SCREAM SCAMMMMMMMMM.

leashy:
CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF ST MARIE LOAN FUNDING FIRM
EMAIL-----[cathedralchruchloansetup@gmail.com]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cathedral Church of St Marie funding firm is the Roman
Catholic cathedral in Sheffield,
England united kingdom and it is a christian parish funding firm
formed to help individuals who are in financial crises,
and help them achieve their goals in life.So if you are going through
financial crises ,
or you are in any financial problem, and you need loan to start up
your own personal
business, or settle your debt or pay off your bills,or you are
finding it hard to obtain loan from your various bank.

We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have
intentions of renovating houses and institutions and
debt consolidation, .We are christian international loan firm and
Lenders that has offered
Loans to various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and
other parts of the
world. We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(£) and any currency of
your choice.. CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF ST MARIE LOAN FUNDING FIRM has been
accredited by the lender’s council to give out loans to local and
international clients at 1.1% rate .
------------------------------------------------------------------
Available Loans we offer are,
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation Loan And Many More,
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Get reliable Loan from CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF ST MARIE LOAN FUNDING FIRM .

LOAN BENEFIT
*Available 24hours/7days
*Loan is offer to individual/corporate worldwide
*No Collateral Required.
*Interest Rate of 1.3%.
*Loan Amount: $1000 USD and above.
*Loan Repayment Schedule Start Six months after.
*Loan Repayment Grace Period of Six months.
*Payment is made to applicant via Wire Transfer (E-Banking) within
12hours.,bank accout30 minutes, to bank account, western union or
money gram is 15 minutes, via cheaque.

please if you are interested in obtaining loan from CATHEDRAL CHURCH
OF ST MARIE LOAN FUNDING FIRM,kindly get back to us through our email
address below: [cathedralchruchloansetup@gmail.com], and we hope that
all your
problems will be solve, its not by our power but my his grace.

THANKS
REV JOHN RAWSTHORNE.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by deb501: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
HOW I SECURED A LOAN FROM IDEAL FINANCE LTD.

[b]They offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5000 to US $ 100 million.

Their loans are well insured for maximum security is their priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?

HOW DO I APPLY?
Please fill this application Form below: Or you download it manually.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name*
Your Email*
Your Full Telephone*
Your Address*
Your City*
State/Province*
Your Country*
Fax Number
Date of Birth *
Do You Have An Account? *
Have You Applied Before? *
Loan Amount Needed *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *
Send me a scanned copy of your identification:*

Contact FINANCE ASSIST LTD (Loan Services) now, experts who can help get Loans to stop bad credit history to find a solution that wins

Please contact them for more information on idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Creditor: Mr. PAUL WILLIAM
The lender E-mail: idealfinance_ltd@ live.com
[/b]
Sincerely,
The Creditor Mr. PAUL WILLIAM.
GENERAL CONSULTANT.
https://financeassist.webs.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by NobleAduberin(f): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello,
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business?have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past.

This is the NOBLE ARTHUR loan company. we offer loans to those that are interested at an affordable interest rate of 2%.Amount range from $5,000.00 Dollars to a maximum of $100,000,000.00 Dollars.

Our loans are well insured as maximum security is our priority.
INVESTORS ARE ALSO NEEDED.

Contact us via email:
Noblearthurloancompany@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Noble Arthur
GIVING YOUR WORLD A MEANING.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Jamji: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
leashy: [s]IT IS A MIRACLE

OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES LOAN FINANCE FIRM.[/s]

[size=16pt]SCAMMER[/size]
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Jamji: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
deb501: [s]HOW I SECURED A LOAN FROM IDEAL FINANCE LTD.

[b]They offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5000 to US $ 100 million.

Their loans are well insured for maximum security is their priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?

HOW DO I APPLY?
Please fill this application Form below: Or you download it manually.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name*
Your Email*
Your Full Telephone*
Your Address*
Your City*
State/Province*
Your Country*
Fax Number
Date of Birth *
Do You Have An Account? *
Have You Applied Before? *
Loan Amount Needed *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *
Send me a scanned copy of your identification:*

Contact FINANCE ASSIST LTD (Loan Services) now, experts who can help get Loans to stop bad credit history to find a solution that wins

Please contact them for more information on idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Creditor: Mr. PAUL WILLIAM
The lender E-mail: idealfinance_ltd@ live.com
[/b]
Sincerely,
The Creditor Mr. PAUL WILLIAM.
GENERAL CONSULTANT.
https://financeassist.webs.com
[/s]

[size=18pt]CHEAP SCAMMER[/size]
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Jamji: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
NobleAduberin: [s]Hello,
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business?have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past.

This is the NOBLE ARTHUR loan company. we offer loans to those that are interested at an affordable interest rate of 2%.Amount range from $5,000.00 Dollars to a maximum of $100,000,000.00 Dollars.

Our loans are well insured as maximum security is our priority.
INVESTORS ARE ALSO NEEDED.

Contact us via email:
Noblearthurloancompany@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Noble Arthur
GIVING YOUR WORLD A MEANING.[/s]

[size=18pt]ANOTHER E-DIOTIC SCAMMER[/size]
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by mrfrancisumeh: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2013
PHOENIX LOANS

Phoenix Nigeria is partnering with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to make available loans to middle and low income Nigerians.

To enable the bank access your eligibility for the loan, check below for:
Checklist for Loan Application
Eligibility Criteria

Checklist for Loan Application

Complete Loan Application Form
Offer Letter from Landlord/Agent
Copy of Title Document of Property to be used as collateral

Reference Letter from Current Employer [ Indicating Status, Annual Salary and Existing Loans(if any) ]
Copy of Office ID Card and Drivers Licence or National ID car
Copy of your Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months
Updated Resume
2 Passport Photographs
Copy of Spouse’s Letter of Employment or pay slips Indicating Salary
(If Applicable
Paid Utility Bills (Electricity/Telephone) for the Past 3 Months
Copy of Rent Receipt

NB: These documents should be submitted with the application form, after you have been pre-qualified by your Agent.

Eligibility Criteria

Maximum Loan per Individual: N8m
Maximum Cost of Collateral: N10m
Combined Household Gross Income: N8m
Tenor: 3-10 Years
Principal Repayment: Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
Security: Clean Title Document of Property

Target Customers:
Economically engaged Nigerians in all the 36 state capitals.
Purpose: To have enough cash in hand to run your byeim3"completed" housing unit only
Use of Property: Primary Residence (i.e. Owner-occupier)

THIS LOAN IS FINANCED BY PHOENIX NIGERIA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNITED STATES AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (USAID).

Apply and submit request online >>

CONTACT MR FRANCIS
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by forextrader9(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Vist the link on my signature they give loans for business and also you can make investment and get paid 30%
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by ROBERT1111: 5:08am On Feb 11, 2016
[b]Dear Applicant,

We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process . INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% Interest rate . AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 1,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000,000.00 INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Email Us: (radoblinkloan@hotmail.com)

HOW DO I APPLY? Please fill this application form below:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Full Name:....................
State:..............
City:..............
Sex:.........................
Phone Number:...........
Loan Amount :...........
Monthly income:..........
Loan Period:....................... ................
Purpose of Loan:......................... ...........
E-mail address:...................... ................
Have You Applied Before?....................

We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (radoblinkloan@hotmail.com) call or SMS +18653250382

With Best Regards.
[/b]
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by imatrillionaire: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2016
succesloan:

that is why he asked, so reply with answer instead of question or u want to scam aight?
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by ROBERT1111: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
[b]Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or via her site http://happinessloanfirm.wix.com/mysite or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.[/b]
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by benz33(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have a viable lottery business that requires financing. My self and crew have gotten to about 40% stage but the 60% stage is where we need a Financier.

I am based in AGEGE OGBA if you need full and complete detail i can arrange for a one on one meeting or chat me up via WHATSSAP :08037224118
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by fidellamo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
ROBERT1111:
[b]Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or via her site http://happinessloanfirm.wix.com/mysite or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.[/b]

You don reach here? Better go and get a life. Mod abeg find way ban this scammer before unsuspecting Nairalanders fall victim.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Lies everywhere.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by coolk(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Nawa for dis country o. Persin dey hustle how e go take make tinz beta 4 him/herself na yim scammers waka pass lookin 4 whom to chop. Choi. God hav mercy on Naija.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by KENCOLLINS(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good day,

Do you need an urgent loan to start up business, or you need a loan
for refinance, Do you need a loan to pay off debt? Do you need a loan
to buy a car or a house? If yes worry no more, We can help!!! contact
us now via E-mail for your urgent loan.

E-mail: markdonaldloanfunds@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by jjayautos: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
The central bank loan is on...are you a trader,business man/woman,farmer, do you need a loan for any reason good enough to affect the present economy of the country then you are good to apply for the CBN loan today.
and your loan will be approved within 3 working days
All loans are interest free for every Nigerian. If you are interested in getting this loan you are advised to make a request for a loan application form by writing to
cbnloan@accountant.com and follow due processes.

I SAW THIS AND I APPLIED AND IT HAS BEEN A GOOD STORY FOR CAR BUSINESS. I RECOMMEND THE CENTRAL BANK LOAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distribution Business / Oil Production Lagos Expects First 13 Derivation Fund December / Man Finds $88 Billion In His Bank Account!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.