Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,623 members, 7,972,298 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! (693 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business : Fast And Easy Money-Spinning Investment / How To Grow Your Online Business Fast On Facebook And Instagram / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by joshuaudom(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2020
Joshua Udom is my name, and today I will be sharing with you 7 ways to raise business capital for your small business, even in this worse economy situation.

I am going to keep it short and simple. We all know that business is shrinking daily and small business are springing up here and there. The great challenge has always been how to get fund for the new business or to expand current one.

I will also be sharing with you 15 business you can start in this season and make quick cash, you can use the loan you have collected to finance those business and make a quick profit.

The method I discovered is mind blowing and I am about to share it with you.

If you have ever wanted to get loan for your business or project, you have to pay close attention to what I am about to say. Because it will save you a lot of time and headache.

This information will come in series because I have other things I am also doing at the same time.

I will be answering your questions and replying your comments soon... More Still Loading...

1 Like

Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by JrSteven(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
Well I hope this is for me...
I'm in desperate need of something real to my life.
Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by joshuaudom(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2020
JrSteven:
Well I hope this is for me...
I'm in desperate need of something real to my life.

Yes, There is something for entrepreneure in this article. Sit tight as I spill out the beans....
Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by joshuaudom(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Ok guys, a lot of people have been calling me to know if it is a seminar.

I will also like you to know that there will be upcoming seminar on this topic that will take place in Port Harcourt soon.

Dates and time will be announce soon, and if you are not able to come. Then you can join our whatapps group.
Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by adekusibe10(m): 1:55am On Jun 28, 2020
ok.
Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by joshuaudom(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2021
Hey guys, this is to reupdate you on this topic. I will be loading you with more information soon...

Stay tuned,

Joshua Udom
Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by Adasun(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
we don da wait
Re: Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! by joshuaudom(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Adasun:
we don da wait

I will be back soon...

(1) (Reply)

Dealers Of All Dstv Accessories / How To Earn $700 From Google Search For FREE / Bags Of Charcoal For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.