Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,488 members, 7,898,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train (111936 Views)

Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2020
philiancoop:

I live near the rail lines that passes through Ogun, Oyo and Lagos.
it's just the coach that moves the workers that work there.
No main train yet
The trains are not in use yet.. it was delivered recently.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by adenine02: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
Murketeer:

1 Zimbabwian dollar is around 1 naira....so you mean to say ...One loaf of bread costs 35 million niara over there?...hmmm

Please show me which of these is equal to a naira

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by adenine02: 8:41pm On May 26, 2020
Flowkeyy:

Abeg I want know... if I carry 20k go dere I go fit contest for their president?

Ọmọ dem go dey worship you o!

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by psucc(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2020
adenine02:

Ọmọ dem go dey worship you o!
the train own never finish una want come add another problem join am.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Murketeer: 10:17pm On May 26, 2020
adenine02:

Please show me which of these is equal to a naira
I checked on line and saw that the exchange rates are almost the same....maybe you should check it out
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by AutoReportNG: 12:10am On May 27, 2020
Olumyco:

Hmmmm... it is well. I like your thoughts about it. God will help you grow your channels. I will try and look for them now and subscribe.

Thanks boss... God bless you.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by AutoReportNG: 12:10am On May 27, 2020
johntolu:

Thanks for your informed opinion always.
I am a subscriber on your channel on YouTube and I just shared your info on my Facebook page.
I pray your platform will grow to be a reference point on auto & traffic news (air, rail, road & sea) in Africa and beyond in no distant future.
Keep up the good work, sir.

Thanks boss... God bless you.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by adenine02: 9:55am On May 27, 2020
Murketeer:

I checked on line and saw that the exchange rates are almost the same....maybe you should check it out

That online
I sent you a real bank notes of different denominations

You can check for yourself
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by ManLikeBlaize: 4:41pm On May 27, 2020
Audio grin
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Bizcampaign01: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Africans sounds like we are from same parents

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Please see my signature.
Hnmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.