Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,133 members, 7,887,274 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 (5923 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Private University Fees Are Low - Professor Jide Owoeye / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
I CAN GET U ADMISSION INTO A PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE IN LONDON.UK THAT IS AFFILIATED TO MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN THE UK.UK UNIVERSITIES AS WE KNOW ARE VERY EXPENSIVE BUT WITH THE AFFILIATION WITH THIS COLLEGE YOU STUDY FOR THE SAME UNIVERSITY DEGREE COURSE AT A CHEAPER FEES.
COURSE AND FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS.
FOUNDATIONAL DEGREE LEADING TO BSC( NO NEED FOR TOEFEL),  TUITION FESS:£2500 A YEAR AND DEPOSIT PAYMENT OF £850 FOR CAS LETTER
ONE YEAR TOP UP BSC DEGREE:IN BUSINESS,ECONOMICS AND LAW:TUITION FESS £3500 AND A DEPOSIT PAYMENT OF £850 FOR CAS LETTER
MBA FOR TWO YEARS:£5500 FOR THE 18 MONTHS PROGRAMME AND DEPOSIT OF £850 FOR CAS LETTER.
ALL DEGREES ARE FROM PRESTIGIOUS  UNIVERSITIES IN THE UK.
I AM A CONSULTANT WITH THE COLLEGE.
NO NEED FOR TOEFEL EXAMS, HAVE ASSISTED MORE THAN 15 NIGERIANS AT THE MOMENT, WITH VISA SUCESS AS WELL.
CONTACT ME AT: ideneose@yahoo.com

ALL YOU NEED TO PAY IS £850 TO GET YOUR CAS FOR VISA APPLICATION AND A CONSULTANCY FEE WHICH I WILL DISCLOSE ON CONTACT.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ideneose

SCAM nobody should even waste his or her money on this poster

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ Justwise, wat is ur definition of a scam. How can u just conclude on sometin u know noting about.A man that is quick to conclude have so many ungenuine tins in his hands. I am not one of u guys that seeks to defraud people.Next time please base ur decisions on facts and not on assumption cos u never might know how far u just might had offended someone.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

@ Justwise, wat is your definition of a scam. How can u just conclude on sometin u know noting about.A man that is quick to conclude have so many ungenuine tins in his hands. I am not one of u guys that seeks to defraud people.Next time please base your decisions on facts and not on assumption cos u never might know how far u just might had offended someone.

Don't even kid urself. tell me the name of that PRESTIGIOUS college in London u are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
Listen, i wud rather delete the post than tell u, the reason is because i am a consultant and telling the name gives u access to other consultant even if u contact the college.so MR Man u waste ur tin asking.You are better of calling this a scam than asking, thanks.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

Listen, i wud rather delete the post than tell u, the reason is because i am a consultant and telling the name gives u access to other consultant even if u contact the college.so MR Man u waste your tin asking.You are better of calling this a scam than asking, thanks.

If you are hoping that sombody will give you £850 for a college without a name then u are wasting ur time here.

If you are genuine then be open with ur dealings with pple, why is the name of the college secret? consultant without an address, only yahoo emaill address? You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ Justwise, I live in lONDON UK, my address shudnt be ur business.and i fink u need more studies becos i have not said anyone shud give me money from my post.i dnt have time for all this exchange.ALL I CAN SAY IS INFORMATION WILL BE FULLY GIVEN TO WHOEVER IS INTERESTED AND THE COLLEGE IS HIGHLY TRUSTED BY THE UKBORDER AGENCY.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

@ Justwise, I live in lONDON UK, my address shudnt be your business.and i fink u need more studies becos i have not said anyone shud give me money from my post.i dnt have time for all this exchange.ALL I CAN SAY IS INFORMATION WILL BE FULLY GIVEN TO WHOEVER IS INTERESTED AND THE COLLEGE IS HIGHLY TRUSTED BY THE UKBORDER AGENCY.

You can live in heaven for all i care for. The address i asked for is ur business address not ur home address.

Which college in London are u representing. Each time a Nigerian starts telling pple to call or emaill him or her for detail then alarm bell should start ringing.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ Justwise if u need more official emails then try
mai153@londonmet.ac.uk

OR
Try
Malvis.idenekpoma@eastlondon.nhs.uk
Or
u0434123@UEL-Exchange.uel.ac.uk
OR ASK FOR MORE IF U WANT,
ASK FOR MORE IF U WANT

I REPRESENT MORE THAN 10 COLLEGES AND ALSO I AM A TRAINING CONSULTANT WITH THE NHS, TATS IF U KNOW WAT THE NHS EVEN MEANS,
THANKS,
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
i am only replying to u becos i want to let u know tat people are still genuine in business,
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

@ Justwise if u need more official emails then try
mai153@londonmet.ac.uk OR
Try Malvis.idenekpoma@eastlondon.nhs.uk
Or u0434123@UEL-Exchange.uel.ac.uk
OR ASK FOR MORE IF U WANT,
ASK FOR MORE IF U WANT
I REPRESENT MORE THAN 10 COLLEGES AND ALSO I AM A TRAINING CONSULTANT WITH THE NHS, TATS IF U KNOW WAT THE NHS EVEN MEANS,
THANKS,
You are kidding right? Why u giving me ur NHS email address?. What i asked for is the college name or their website address, anybody can visit the school's website address to verify.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
i gave u the address of some of the university i work for and my email address for the NHS too.Guess u dnt even know the difference.
as for the school address go to sleep.
and just to quickly update the email i sent b4.
its
mai153@my.londonmet.ac.uk
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

i gave u the address of some of the university i work for and my email address for the NHS too.Guess u dnt even know the difference.
as for the school address go to sleep.
and just to quickly update the email i sent b4.
its
mai153@my.londonmet.ac.uk

Do you know the different between emaill address and website address? That is email address of University of East London.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
u just failed , that is london metropolitan university,

The second one is the one for university of east london,
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

u just failed , that is london metropolitan university,

The second one is the one for university of east london,

Just failed on what? Did i not mention university of east london? Is that a college by the way?

Why are u even hiding the name of the institution u work for? Could it be that they don't even know who u are?
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise, end of discussion,
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

@justwise, end of discussion,

Is those two Universities PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE ?

You work with NHS and came here to dupe pple of £850 for a PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE without a name.

This is how we are re-branding Nigeria
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise re, branding nigeria, thats the best phrase u made for today.i almost let the college name out but mr man business is business, sorry, i cant let the name out here and let all unserious people not willing to have a future flood and ruin the college.talking from experience.its not just to come to the uk but to come and study as u truly intent.so u must go tru me, its better of to just ignore, if tats to difficult to do,
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

@justwise re, branding nigeria, thats the best phrase u made for today.i almost let the college name out but mr man business is business, sorry, i cant let the name out here and let all unserious people not willing to have a future flood and ruin the college.talking from experience.its not just to come to the uk but to come and study as u truly intent.so u must go tru me, its better of to just ignore, if tats to difficult to do,

Anybody who wishes to study in the UK should use the Internet and apply for any school, there is no secret, application is FREE ordering prospectus is FREE, some schools will give u admission and CAS WITHOUT paying deposit. Getting visa is straight forward.

Nobody should be milked by dodgy agent like you. Stop nursing the feeling of laughing to the bank.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
u dnt even know the mean of CAS, before any school can order A CAS for any student ,even the school have to pay for the CAS, CAS IS ISSUED BY THE HOME OFFICE AND SCHOOLS PAY FOR IT.SO NO SCHOOL GIVES U CAS WITHOUT PAYMENT, GIVE ME ONE SCHOOL THAT U KNOW DOES AND I WILL TELL U WATEVER U ASK FOR NOWWW, LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

u dnt even know the mean of CAS, before any school can order A CAS for any student ,even the school have to pay for the CAS, CAS IS ISSUED BY THE HOME OFFICE AND SCHOOLS PAY FOR IT.SO NO SCHOOL GIVES U CAS WITHOUT PAYMENT, GIVE ME ONE SCHOOL THAT U KNOW DOES AND I WILL TELL U WATEVER U ASK FOR NOWWW, LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies.(CAS) can be issued to a prospectus student IF the school did not ask for deposit, all the student need to do is to show the BHC that him or her has all the money to cover the fees and maintenace money.
Last yr admission season Hull University did not ask for deposit and CAS was issued. Stop shouting at me, no amount of shouting will get u out of this.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

Confirmations of Acceptance for Studies.(CAS) can be issued to a prospectus student IF the school did not ask for deposit, all the student need to do is to show the BHC that him or her has all the money to cover the fees and maintenace money.
Last yr admission season Hull University did not ask for deposit and CAS was issued. Stop shouting at me, no amount of shouting will get u out of this.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise, i was just abit curious to find out who cud be so jobless, anyway i have discovered u are virtually answering every post, which seems to say either u are jobless or doing a job as an administrator, either way , u shud approach people politley wen u need to ask for information.i dnt normally post here, but from ur posts it seems u rergard this place as an argument ground, good for u.anyway, their are ways of approaching people ok, LEARN THAT.THANKS.
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by justwise(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
ideneose:

@justwise, i was just abit curious to find out who cud be so jobless, anyway i have discovered u are virtually answering every post, which seems to say either u are jobless or doing a job as an administrator, either way , u shud approach people politley wen u need to ask for information.i dnt normally post here, but from your posts it seems u rergard this place as an argument ground, good for u.anyway, their are ways of approaching people ok, LEARN THAT.THANKS.

You just failed in ur mission to dupe innocent pple here, you think u can fool pple here, sadly u got it all wrong.

What is ur job then? Consultant with little or no knowledge about admission
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by dotcomnamename: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
justwise:

You just failed in ur mission to dupe innocent pple here, you think u can fool pple here, sadly u got it all wrong.

What is ur job then? Consultant with little or no knowledge about admission

grin
Re: Cheap Uk University Fees.no Need For Toefel Exams.cas Allocated.uk Visa Tier4 by dotcomnamename: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Justwise, pls is there stil schools in UK offering graduate Admission without deposit and toefl test?
I want to give a friend in 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Admission Thread 2015/2016: The University Of Ibadan. / SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: Chevron Scholarship Application Is Out! Apply Now / Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.