Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,253 members, 7,891,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money (551 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money by WeaponofTechstr: 2:26pm On May 25, 2020
I want to introduce all of you to a Bitcoin investment platform where you can earn real money from. Please note that this is not a get rich quick scheme, it works like the stock market and let me be honest with you, you can have a profit or loss. Let me continue, the first thing to do is go download the Luno app from Google Play Store. When you've done that you register with your details. One thing I know about the app is their reliability, it's not like other scamming apps and they show the live prices of Bitcoin to the exact decimal point on the app everytime you enter. Nother good thing about the app is the minimum amount you can invest is N300 which I believe is very affordable for you. You can also refer other people and get paid. I've also earned some money myself.My referral code is U54JP5
Re: Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money by WeaponofTechstr: 2:32pm On May 25, 2020
Here are screenshots of the app

Re: Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money by WeaponofTechstr: 2:32pm On May 25, 2020
I hope you enjoy earning
Re: Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money by akindayo12(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
WeaponofTechstr:
I hope you enjoy earning
your WhatsApp number
Re: Come In Here If You Want To Learn How To Make Money by WeaponofTechstr: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
akindayo12:

your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

See Simple Ways Infinix XOS 6.0 Protects Your Location Security / The Redmi 8A Battery / 2 Mi-fi For Sale For the Price Of 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.