Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,927 members, 7,942,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Super Eagles Defender Open To Bundesliga Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Defender Open To Bundesliga Return (271 Views)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Super Eagles Defender Kenneth Omeruo Completes Leganes Move / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Defender Open To Bundesliga Return by Tenny93: 3:56pm On May 25, 2020
Super Eagles and Brighton defender, Leon Balogun, has refused to rule out a return to the German Bundesliga.

Brighton defender Leon Balogun (middle)

The future of the central defender will be the subject of speculation in the coming weeks as his contract with Brighton runs out at the end of next month.

“Germany is my home, I would always think about it," Balogun said to Kicker.

“I'm still fit. Even if I turn 32 in summer, I still . . . https://sportinglife.ng/super-eagles-defender-open-to-bundesliga-return/

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle ‘in Talks’ To Sign Philippe Coutinho Amid Everton And Tottenham / Osimhen Wins Best African In France Award / Solskjaer Takes Blame For Team Selection In Chelsea Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.