Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

10 Artistes To Watch Out For In 2011 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Artistes To Watch Out For In 2011 (626 Views)

Free Music Promotion For 10 Artistes. Offer Ends On August 13, 2013. / Top 10 Artistes In 2008 / Top 10 Artistes In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Artistes To Watch Out For In 2011 by naijarazzi: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
prince
Who had noticed MoHits crew take turns taking the center stage each year. Wande coal rocked 3 years back,and now its Dprince's turn. Dude held it down for MoHits last year, released 5 hit songs in 2010; ooze, I like wat I see, omoba, jonzing, give it to me and he's yet to release his album. I hope to see dprince at the peak of his career this year. And if u not sure about this dude, just know that wat comes out from don jazzy is nothing less than a hit

Naeto c
Some tracks were released off super C season, and they've been hits;from duro, ten over ten released late last year to share my blessings released at the begining of this year. U can easily tell that the breeze of the super c season is felt.Naeto C gave us a hint on what we should be expecting in super C season with these hit tracks off d album.

Iceprince
He had a big year in 2010, he's going to have a bigger year in 2011. Its obvious choc city is gna concentrate more on iceprince this year ; its his turn after the label worked so hard to release jesse jagz and MI's album last year. He has come to stay. His first track off his album was overly accepted. A track dat has got more than 4 unofficial rmx frm well known artistes, first of it kind. A track fast becoming a classic with different mix from ghana, to the nothern nigeria.
read full story on http://..com/2011/01/10-artistes-to-watch-out-for-in-2011.html

(1) (Reply)

Video:dagin Biopic "ghetto-dreamz" See Trailer On Gbeduntion / "illrhymes" Naija's Best Kept Secret..free download / Teck-zilla Presents Afro J.e.t.s Club +download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.