Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

How To Make Your Hookup Miss You And Start Craving For You Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Hookup Miss You And Start Craving For You Again (639 Views)

It's Been Long I Had This. And I' Been Craving For It For Sometime Now (pics In) / See What Am Seriously Craving For This Night(pics) / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Hookup Miss You And Start Craving For You Again by tkgz(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2020
You’ve been hooking up with this person, but you think it would be nice to take things to the next level. First, learn how to make your hookup miss you.

If you want to take your hookup to a relationship, good for you. There’s nothing wrong with following your heart and trying it out. Of course, that being said, if you want that to happen, you’ll need to change your game up a bit. Starting with how to make your hookup miss you.

You’ve probably been hooking up with this person for a while and developed feelings for them. At this stage, you have two options: cut the relationship or see if you can take it to the next level. If you’re reading this, we all know you chose the latter. And listen, there’s no shame in this.

How to make your hookup miss you

I was never good at taking the hookup and turning it into a relationship. I just couldn’t do it. So, I would wait for them to end it since I wasn’t going to do it myself. But from all of that drama *and trust me, it was all drama*, I learned what not to do.

And from my friends who managed to achieve this goal, they changed the way they interacted with their hookups and made it work. So, if this is something you want to achieve, there are some things you should do. Now, this isn’t a guarantee that this person wants to be with you, but it may work.

It looks like you want your hookup to chase you. So use these steps to learn how to make your hookup miss you and want to date you instead of just spending time in between the sheets.

#1 Give them some space. When we like someone, we make the mistake of smothering them. And when you smother them, they run the other way. So, if you want to know how to make a hookup miss you, give them some space and time for them to think about it. If you’re suffocating them, the only thing they think about is how to get you away from them.

#2 Don’t give them what they want. A hookup wants $ex. This is basically the entire reason why hookup relationships exist. Of course, this doesn’t mean you cut them off completely, but you don’t need to give them what they want the minute they ask for it. It’s your body; you be in control of it. They can handle a ‘no.’

#3 You’re not just a hot body. This is important. If you want your hookup to miss you, they need to understand you’re more than just a hot bod. You have a personality, a soul. They should understand that. For them to see this, you should let your personality shine and show off the best of you.

#4 Keep living your life. Don’t make your life revolve around them. I made this mistake, and it’s not worth it. You have your own life outside of this relationship, so go and live it. This isn’t a serious relationship *at least not yet*, so make it be something more than it is.

Read More: https://examprestige.com/how-to-make-your-hookup-miss-you

Re: How To Make Your Hookup Miss You And Start Craving For You Again by TheBusinessHub: 7:35pm On May 25, 2020
Move on

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Singles Connect Whatsapp Group Chat / Why Do Ladies Start Acting Like An Old Woman The Moment They Get Married? / Why Are Yoruba Men Just So Out Of Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.