Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,849 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan (70666 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Accuses Jude Okoye Of Stealing Her And Peter Okoye's Royalties / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by 12345baba(m): 3:13am On May 26, 2020
Stupid bank
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Ishilove: 4:47am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Imagine, Jude stopped her from using it , don't mind him, Same thing Daniels manager wanted to do to his name Kiss Daniel, but Daniel was smart to make a little adjustment to Kiz from his former kiss...and for Cynthia, that' her real name o...even in all her documents...very yeye occultic managers.

You want them to always sacrifice for you ...yeye bastard ...they want to chop from others pain.
Did you read where Jude said he never stopped her from using her name? You people should learn to hear both sides before commenting

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:06am On May 26, 2020
Bilabong:
Time to cash out again...
Cry more baby girl.
haha
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by GeneralPula: 5:07am On May 26, 2020
obembet:
I think this is beautiful.. But those that said davido didn't have to tweet n just make it private, where una dey

Those ones no sabi as e dey go.

She reached out to Davido for help and to start with, He simply did that to make her go viral.

Next is for her to drop some songs and before you know it, she’s back in the game.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:09am On May 26, 2020
Abeg make I go withdraw all my money for sterling bank I no wan hear Yoruba Yoruba gbati gbati
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by optimus106(m): 5:09am On May 26, 2020
Na because of here STUPID story?

So with that her yansh wey she
use dey hala 'german juice'
still nothing come out.

Big yansh and big breast
and you still dey cry cori
rubbish.

Why u no cry give ppl way
bin dey fvvk u?
Some girls get head
but no sense inside.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:12am On May 26, 2020
visijo:
Life is like general market, some people come to buy while some come to sell but las las we go all leave market. So be careful the way you treat people because another girls nipples na another girls full breasts.
Sorry for wasting your time, I'm just an upcoming motivational speaker.�
omo mad people full this Nairaland o
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by GeneralPula: 5:14am On May 26, 2020
javaRookie:
So because she is a lady? There other better artist whose careers are dead and forgotten.

No it isn’t because she’s a lady. It’s simply because she reached out to the right people.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:16am On May 26, 2020
kingthreat:
If she likes, let her go back to drugs
so na dugs day do her? lmao �
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by GeneralPula: 5:16am On May 26, 2020
akinjojo1234:
For now the only banks that are solid in the country are: First Bank, Zenith Bank, Gtbank and Stanbic IBTC banks.

The other banks are disasters waiting to happen.

Wema bank
Uba
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by todugo(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2020
handsomeyinka:
STERLING BANK SEF WEY DEY DEPRESSION WAN HELP PERSON.

AUDIO HELP..
U wicked o

1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Drizzy5001(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2020
Come , is that Cynthia Morgan without make-up on the other picture by the right? undecided Omo the babe ugly , ewooo! shocked
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 6:45am On May 26, 2020
mhen, she look like a cancer patient.

chai Cynthia come black finish like dis, lord y.

let ur will be done.

Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Teejay13(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2020
Oluwa has answered her prayer. He is going to do it for all of us
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by ozone4oz(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2020
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by ProfAmaben(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2020
FINESHIRT:

Me that is depressed and suicidal, who has come to my aid?
Cynthia Morgan's depression was mainly caused by lack of funds and money mismanagement, what is the cause of your depression? Heartbreak? Family? Unemployment or your boss? Let's start from there.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by horlique(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2020
All these eye service show the Same bank that could not even give N1000 as palliative to any Nigeria....

Cynthia go take drugs and destroy so you can blame it on someone. If the going was good we won't hear the emotional stories..
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Chicastle: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Can she remove that nonsense on her noses please?
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by ukukaegbu(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2020
stieyven:

God does not glory in immoral music or art. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

Do you know what is called GRACE? And, what makes you think that God loves you more than these people you regard as immoral?
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Awaja(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2020
Hope is not the yahoo boys version of sterling bank that gave the offer?else na����
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Enwhen(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Did you read where Jude said he never stopped her from using her name? You people should learn to hear both sides before commenting

Do you think Jude will agree to it ?...forget about Jude, he even a big manager, smaller ones are doing it let alone Jude...did Kiz Daniel former manager not did same to him ?, the case is still in court ...some of those managers are wicked.

If only u know what some of these musicians do(spiritually)just to keep track, u would pity them , yet manager that didn't do anything will want to eat larger from their pain because of their already made label...I don't need Jude to tell me, I know better about all these already made manager...to remain in limelight is not an easy thing, yet manager will bring their own wahala.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Olulinks(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2020
grin

Bilabong:
Time to cash out again...
Cry more baby girl.

Badt boi!
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Ishilove: 9:24am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Do you think Jude will agree to it ?...forget about Jude, he even a big manager, smaller ones are doing it let alone Jude...did Kiz Daniel former manager not did same to him ?, the case is still in court ...some of those managers are wicked.

If only u know what some of these musicians do(spiritually)just to keep track, u would pity them , yet manager that didn't do anything will want to eat larger from their pain because of their already made label...I don't need Jude to tell me, I know better about all these already made manager...to remain in limelight is not an easy thing, yet manager will bring their own wahala.
Did you not read where Jude stated that Cynthia Morgan is her baptismal name and nobody can stop her from using her baptismal name? It is easy to point fingers and condemn people when you haven't walked in their shoes. Go and listen to the full video and stop judging a matter without hearing from every side.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by pasol4real(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Jude Okoye Right Now.. grin grin
Pls leave Jude okoye alone he did nothing wrong
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Enwhen(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Did you not read where Jude stated that Cynthia Morgan is her baptismal name and nobody can stop her from using her baptismal name? It is easy to point fingers and condemn people when you haven't walked in their shoes. Go and listen to the full video and stop judging a matter without hearing from every side.

I followed them on IG, I wasted my data on that interview with TundEdnut..nothing different from what I know...Jude is only saying that to the public, but the real truth is that , no matter the name, As long as they(managers) made that NAME, once u leave them , they would never allow u to use it again, this is a fact Jude will not say to the public

Some of them even go as far as forcing musicians to take oaths...they will never tell you this...if you have any close made musicians or failed musicians , they will tell you...I will was in a studio , and one Michael , former MTN project Fame narrated his own stories , I was just crying in my heart for him...the world is polluted and managers and record labels are taking advantage of it ...even those that go as far as sacrificing their mother for an album , managers and Labels will still wants to eat larger portion of the successful outcome, but if it fails they would still want u to pay them everything they spent ...is that one wiseness or wickedness ?...
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by pasol4real(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

My friend go n watch jude’s Interview compare the both n be well informed . Don’t just come up here n type trash .
Jude should even be given an award n the girl should be sued. Cyntia was wrong in all ramifications.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by pasol4real(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

I followed them on IG, I wasted my data on that interview with TundEdnut..nothing different from what I know...Jude is only saying that to the public, but the real truth is that , no matter the name, As long as they(managers) made that NAME, once u leave them , they would never allow u to use it again, this is a fact Jude will not say to the public

Some of them even go as far as forcing musicians to take oaths...they will never tell you this...if you have any close made musicians or failed musicians , they will tell you...I will was in a studio , and one Michael , former MTN project Fame narrated his own stories , I was just crying in my heart for him...the world is polluted and managers and record labels are taking advantage of it ...even those that go as far as sacrificing their mother for an album , managers and Labels will still wants to eat larger portion of the successful outcome, but if it fails they would still want u to pay them everything they spent ...is that one wiseness or wickedness ?...
Pls go n sleep you’re talking nonsense
You think everyone is as gullible as you?
How can anyone claim ownership of your parents or baptismal name.
If u had a bad experience with some managers is that a reason for you to now condemn all mangers?
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Enwhen(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

My friend go n watch jude’s Interview compare the both n be well informed . Don’t just come up here n type trash .
Jude should even be given an award n the girl should be sued. Cyntia was wrong in all ramifications.

Which yeye award ?... How many musicians has Jude manage ?,... Jude can only decieve people like you who knows nothing about the music industry...Is somebody not managing Burna Boy ?....Can Jude manage himn?...Jude is an occultic thief ...this is just the beginning, many people will stil come out to expose him, including the dancers.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by pasol4real(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Which yeye award ?... How many musicians has Jude manage ?,... Jude can only decieve people like you who knows nothing about the music industry...Is somebody not managing Burna Boy ?....Can Jude manage himn?...Jude is an occultic thief ...this is just the beginning, many people will stil come out to expose him, including the dancers.
Do you know him? Or maybe you are both members of the same occultist group
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Enwhen(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

Pls go n sleep you’re talking nonsense
You think everyone is as gullible as you?
How can anyone claim ownership of your parents or baptismal name.
If u had a bad experience with some managers is that a reason for you to now condemn all mangers?

Let me give an example u will know..what about if Kiss Daniel were to be his real name ?, Did they not stop him from using it because they made the name ? which made him change to Kiz Daniel ? there are many more that I can tell u but u wouldn't know except those in the industry and dthey understand bette, I dont need Jude to say it , I know that for sure... I know it will shocked you , when u later confirm this.
Re: Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan by Enwhen(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

Do you know him? Or maybe you are both members of the same occultist group

Do I know Madrina(Cynthia)?, what do I stand to gain if I lay false accusations on Jude ?

The problem here is that there is no working body to check both the managers, label and musicians ....but COURT , which is for the highest bidder.

God will not forgive Jude on what he did to Cynthia, I have heard about this story like 2years back, from a 1st hand source in a studio and how Cynthia suffered becuase nobody came to her rescue due to enemies she inherited from the Okoyes while working with them...Very proud and yeye set of family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.