Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Overcome Delay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome Delay (237 Views)

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Delay by Missyajoke(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2020
May God bless you as you read.

Delay is not denial for any child of God. It is just another way of God telling you to wait and be patient. God can never be late because anytime we think He is late, he comes BIG. The Lord has allowed that delay in your life because He wants to come BIG. The Bible says ; " all things work together for good to them that love the Lord. That means no matter what you are passing through as a child of His, it will eventually be for your good. Many a time, the Lord uses our problems and enemies as tools for our advancement. Many of our pains and delays are divinely purposed to bring out the best in us and lead us to the fulfillment of our destiny. No matter the aspect of life I'm which you are experiencing delay, be it marriage, child bearing, employment, academic, business, ministry, etc. Believe me you will soon testify that you have overcome it .That delay will soon end, if you put your absolute trust in God. Don't be like Sarah who gave Haggai her maid to her husband to marry because she doubted God's word to give her a child at the appointed time. She eventually regretted her action and blamed herself for not waiting for God's time. Stop your human effort and rely on the one who can turn your delays to delight. Don't lose hope with the mistaken feeling that you have waited too long. Remember He has his timetable for your life and He will unfold it at His due season. Remember his thought is of good and not evil to give you your expected end. Jeremiah 29:11
God's time is not man's time he can never be hurried. God moves at his own speed at his own pace. You can't rush God you can only rush yourself. That's why most people go against God's will in the name of solution. Some commit suicide, who told you committing suicide will solve your problem? You've not eaten for two days ehhn are you the first person? There's nothing new under the sun what just happened to you has happened before what's the big deal. I've been sick to a point of death before I didn't die. Let's learn to put our trust in God I know the corona virus disease has affected the economy. It's everywhere it takes the grace to survive. You didn't put the life there they why terminate it. There's no problems without solution. If you commit suicide by the time your destiny helper arrives some else will take your place. You waited 4 years why can't you what 10 months more so that God will perfect is plan for your life.

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Delay by Galactico4ever(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks for this Motivational Stuff.Goodnight&sweet Dreams

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of God? / Reasons To Leave A Church?? / If God Spared Not The Angels That Sinned! Will He Spare Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.