Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,452 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) (128384 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2020
stanliwise:
what does this mean
I'm just trying to tell the kid to see the write-up..
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I'm just trying to tell the kid to see the write-up..
ok
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2020
stanliwise:
what does this mean
see threating oo, afta u first bounce on me! no con dey start wetin u no fit end
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by subcbouy: 2:17pm On May 27, 2020
smallsmall:

The same reason Terrorist Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen Killings is rampant in the North
The same reason Armed Robbery and Kidnapping is rampant in the East
The same reason Cultism and Kidnapping is rampant in the South South.

Nigeria is just a collapsed, violent country. undecided
Even America has collapsed before Nigeria did.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by chukasson(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2020
smallsmall:

Some would say they are Eiye/Birds but ask them to jump from just a two stroey building, they cant fly pim.
Na to crash-land.
undecided
Lolzzzz.make dem de deceive demsevs
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Babapyro: 4:11pm On May 27, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
you are a scammer that lures nairalander and rob them on gun point. i tell u before say ths time u don jam
Enjoy your new ban
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2020
lugo99:
see threating oo, afta u first bounce on me! no con dey start wetin u no fit end
look the moniker clearly I was not the one that responded to you. He mentioned you while quoting me.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:53pm On May 27, 2020
lugo99:
Like I said, I'm already working on your case the Lagos State CID. Your wretched mother will cry blood but won't be able to save you. Shebi u dey form gangster. You don price market wey you no fit buy.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by omotowo2: 6:12pm On May 27, 2020
karps:

He might have been your cousin but this is a man I lived with for two good years. Do you know that towards the time he died he started attending midweek and Sunday services at RCCG Dunney? In fact he used to branch on his way there telling us to join him.

I agree that Ago Iwoye hasn't been same since then. I remember where he was killed, I remember he was tricked out, I was at his burial. He was always good to me so I can't say anything bad about him.

On a lighter note, no ordinary man was brave enough to mention that KASA back in the day. Lol

Then you are right bro.My sister who happened to be her close pal just told me he was actually attending service at Redeemed church ,Oju ore,Dunney(the most bubbling RCCG then in Ago Iwoye) .My sister told me that he did attend church whenever someone especially ladies invited her .I still remember how he used to walk with his hands at the back on black beret

Tuyo was so gentle and he can even prostrate to a year old toddler but the spirit that lived in him then was something else.Everyone in the town knew he was a cultist and even the no1 eiye in the town respected him .

If not that they used planks and stone on him ,Tuyo will still be alive but one day ,the mighty one will fall they say.

I was with Tuyo in Ijebu Igbo one day and I saw Tuyo daring soldiers to fire him.First time I will see such in my life .He was even threatening the soldiers but the soldiers couldn't do anything .

I miss Tuyo so bad .

Tuyokasa RIP .

Edited:So,he was asking you people to join him in church .Eyah ..that really show how the Lord was trying to change him from the darkness but Tuyo have really went far .Even if he is ready to renounce cultism at that stage ,his colleagues will not give him peace .I think he was the no.1 aiye in the city.So,it will be hard for him to stop being a cultist .

About being nice ,Tuyo was very nice ,gentle ,kind and peaceful .Most of the guys that killed him were young guys from Eiye and most of them stayed around Isamuro towards the cemetery side .One of them even ran out of the country then.I learnt his brother called him out of the house .They would have killed his brother instead if he didn't come out .

Thank God OGD applied wisdom .Ago Iwoye students population then was med.I loved to be in Ago Iwoye as an indigene ..

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Like I said, I'm already working on your case the Lagos State CID. Your wretched mother will cry blood but won't be able to save you. Shebi u dey form gangster. You don price market wey you no fit buy.
dumb ass, no be only CID, na HIV. even go inform CIA, na ur papa go foor,

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by omotowo2: 6:30pm On May 27, 2020
Koralords:
One of my boys in ikorodu just told me one of Davidos guys by the name Stanley was killed yesterday when he want to visit his gf that stays close to ikorodu those eiye boys there Dey para

Which Davido
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

bros, i greet u. Ahbeg the mata never reach like....peace!
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lugo99(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2020
25tolife:
solidman...capless...ignore them.
i don hear u my LM, d guy na fool na, i commented here on a topic, he con dey yab me, why pple no dey mind their biz, and he no knw d kind person he dey ff talk, if na one kind kpagun wey get jazz, i for lure ogun, esu, obatala, sango, ayilala show an pepe.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 3:24am On May 28, 2020
lugo99:
i don hear u my LM, d guy na fool na, i commented here on a topic, he con dey yab me, why pple no dey mind their biz, and he no knw d kind person he dey ff talk, if na one kind kpagun wey get jazz, i for lure ogun, esu, obatala, sango, ayilala show an pepe.
lol,i be jew fa...
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:42am On May 28, 2020
You claim to be cultist and you put picture on your dp for Nairaland. Are you not shallow?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 28, 2020
jumper524:
bro we can be up to 10billion if we can manage it.
But the average Nigeria is unproductive.
Go to those countries you mention, check their tax rate and the contribution from private sector.

Nigerians are only after govt.
They beleive everything is about govt.
They've long forgotten they have their own role as citizens.

Bro you better wake up cos if your thinking a change in leadership would change Nigeria, you have better wake up for real..
. See is better you wise up else other citizens in other countries would say they're full they can't let you in. Who told you the average Nigerian is unproductive, you need a serious psychological orientation of the mind , how many hawkers haven't you see on the road, how many artitistic work haven't you seen on nairaland, how many labourers haven't you seen working on the street just to make a living?
Nobody said you should feed them, provide good roads, security, electricity, good government policy.
I meet a Nigerian who just came back from Canada in one of my travels to Ghana last year , the guy was heading to Togo to do business because of no electricity. He purchased the equipment which was cheaper in Canada , do you know how many jobs he would have created in Nigeria , tax for government and Nigerians who would have been employed? but it would go to the togolese and the togolese government because they provided the basic things needed for its citizens. Sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Simbrixton(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Simbrixton(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2020
short film against gang violence, watch and subscribe nairalanders
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2020
Horhlardahyor:
This video that wants to kill me. I was playing the video and they shout their slangs and one of them was passing and he heards omo the way the guy look my face I fainted already. M still in shock till now.. Asin I dey fear..
Op you don finish me with laughter for here grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
The greatest mistake to ever make is join aye in lagos or Ibadan. That's BIRD zone it does matter the few places aye rules.

I no sure say na Lagos u dey stay oo, Ibadan yes but Lagos, na aye ooo, this video na retaliation to 6 eiye men last 2 weeks
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes you are right , he saw them gyrating at some joint and he mistook their gyration for that of NBM not knowing they were street eiyes and he exposed himself ..they guy didn't have proper orientation of the area , heard he came to visit a friend

actually the 6 eiye that were brutally murdered last 2 weeks was a shock to them..... they now decided to act out of character, they were actually playing ayes song, d song u hear in the background is aye song......d guy without proper OT thought it was his men.....pathetic
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Eiye or whatever ... they are first , human beings before cultist.... the natural Instinct that comes to an average person in this kind of situation is to plead for his life .... it is follow come reaction in such a situation.... the guy try to be Calm and manly. Even trained soldiers dey beg boko boys until dem hypnotise. dem with juju

begging them will only aggravate them.... for u to allow them get u in that type of spot just no that u have bleeped up and u are dead already.... no amount of plea can save u
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2020
25tolife:
hmmm.....make dm just leave dat ikorodu 4 sec, na dm get dat place.

oga na aye get ikorodu.... because say eiye do video now no mean say dem get anything.... na 6 eiye fall recently
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2020
Sharp1112:

oga na aye get ikorodu.... because say eiye do video now no mean say dem get anything.... na 6 eiye fall recently
you know say nah yoruba full ikorodu and eiye ppl nah yoruba mostly.....no offence.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
25tolife:
you know say nah yoruba full ikorodu and eiye ppl nah yoruba mostly.....no offence.

I know say eiye na Yoruba cult oo, there are more but ayes no dey believe in numbers.....most places in Lagos eiye are always more but check how e dey go 4 there
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Sharp1112:

I know say eiye na Yoruba cult oo, there are more but ayes no dey believe in numbers.....most places in Lagos eiye are always more but check how e dey go 4 there
u solid! U dae smoke ?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by kingthreat(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
Sharp1112:

Oga, no one strong pass. See so called strong man for video wey d end like novice. The bottom line is to avoid cultism. No matter how strong you are, if them plan for you, come know your place of residence or work? Just forget am. Say no to cultism.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
25tolife:
u solid! U dae smoke sm?
confirm
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
Lol. sm. grin
Say no to cultism
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
Ok nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.