Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,177 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Tips On How To Start A Youtube Channel And Grow It - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tips On How To Start A Youtube Channel And Grow It (385 Views)

How To Successful Start And Grow A Wedding Planning Business.... / Exclusive Secrets On How To Triple Your Sales And Grow Your Business In 90 Days. / Covod"19 And Your Wedding " Tips On How To Successfully Postpone Your Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Start A Youtube Channel And Grow It by ezealaifeanyi(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2020
Hello guy's have you ever thought of making extra money online while at the comfort of your home. With this tutorials I will teach us on how to start up a YouTube channel and grows it.

Note that you can never make money on YouTube if your channel is not monetized and verified by YouTube no matter the number of views and like you have on a particular article you post on YouTube, that means indirectly you working for the original Creator of the content you uploads all the time with your previous MB. Because of original Creator of such contents has 100% copyright claims on it, e.g if I decide to upload davido videos on my YouTube channel that means I'm directly enslaving my self working for davido with my previous MB and time because he has copyright of his original contents and YouTube has the right to paid him from all the total views it must have accumulated.

Making money on YouTube is very simple and less tasking do you know you can even makes money on YouTube by just filming your day to day activities on your offices, school, home, gym, market etc.

I will be dropping more tips if I see the right team to work with here and those interested in been a YouTuber.

Those interested should send their WhatsApp number.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Youtube Channel And Grow It by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:15am On May 26, 2020
What do you mean the right team?

Oga drop wettin dHey ur mind or 4eva remain silent! What do you mean seF?? angry shocked undecided undecided
Re: Tips On How To Start A Youtube Channel And Grow It by ezealaifeanyi(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
What do you mean the right team?

Oga drop wettin dHey ur mind or 4eva remain silent! What do you mean seF?? angry shocked undecided undecided

What I mean by the right team is those interested in becoming a YouTuber we will help one another to grow our channel that's it all.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Sign Up And Post Your Free Samples/Events On FreeStuffsNg Now. / Green Carpet Grass Loaded For Sale / Strippers Spotted At A Wedding Afterparty In Nigeria (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.