Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Easy Steps On How To Start A Successful Music Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Steps On How To Start A Successful Music Blog (425 Views)

Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog / How To Set Up A Successful Music Blog In Nigeria A Complete Guide Victor Winners / How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How To Start A Successful Music Blog by Nobody: 12:35am On May 26, 2020
https://idealoaded.com.ng

Your idea of starting a music blog shows how passionate you're about music. Besides, a music blog will really help your music career, except you plan on blogging about other people's music, which is a really good way of creating a source of income.

Whichever one is the reason for your decision on creating a music blog, I say it's great. Relax, because i'm about to give you the full guide containing all the necessary steps you should take in creating your music blog.

Probably you knew this already, I also help build websites and blogs. At the time I started my blogging career, I tried out so many niches including music. I must confess it is one of my most thrilling blogging experiences.

With my experience and research on music blogging and blogging in general, i'll help guide your steps towards starting your own music blog. This way, you'd know what mistakes to avoid and the necessary things to do.

You might have heard that a lot of people are into the niche. Don't panic! This guide I'm about to give you will make you stand out better.
Make a Plan

You could be thinking "why do i need a plan? It's just a music blog". Of course not, it isn't just a music blog. Perhaps you have just little knowledge of how profitable a music blog can be, let me enlighten you.

Music blogging is really profitable, even with the massive number of people in the niche (according to my research). Music blogs and entertainment generally are among the top niches generating most traffic to blogs and websites.

Successful Music blogs always have something which makes them unique. This is what we're about to do too.
Now let's get back to planning your music blog.

Know Your 'Solid Motivation'
To make a plan, you have to know why you want to start a music blog. Starting a blog, especially a music blog without a solid motivation backing it up could get discouraging. Your 'solid motivation' could be passion or love for music, passion for blogging, love for an artist as a fan etc.

Define the Goal and Purpose of Your Music Blog

Making a plan for your music blog also involves defining the goal or purpose. This could seem a bit related to "knowing why you want to start a music blog", but it isn't.

This is where you make a plan on what will make your blog stand out better. You don't want to be doing the same thing that has been done several times by hundreds of music bloggers out there. That'll be time wasting.

What will you blog about? You can't be a Jack of all trade in music blogging except you want to get lost in the crowd. Decide what will be the focus of your blog.

Will you focus on upcoming artistes or independent musicians? Will it be a particular genre that interests you? Will you focus on local artists or international? Will you only be celebrating artistes or critizing them as well? Will your blog be about bands or musicians?

These are questions you should answer (although not limited to these) before defining the goal of your blog.

Please read full article here: https://idealoaded.com.ng/2020/05/25/easy-steps-on-how-to-start-a-successful-music-blog/

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps On How To Start A Successful Music Blog by Rationalweb62: 6:59am On May 26, 2020
Are you looking for a modern and professional website designer? You are in the right place.

We handle the following type websites;
School website, NGO website, Business website, eCommerce website with online payment modules, Classified ads, Hotel website with booking system, blogs, Job search website and many more

Call or WhatsApp 070154_3350_2 to get perfect website

(1) (Reply)

Get a website @N20,000 (promo) / Governor Consent / Digits – Mobile Number OTP Signup And Login Wordpress Plugin (nairathemes.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.