Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents (15264 Views)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media / Who Is Leaking Official Documents From Abba Kyari’s Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by OKTolu: 7:56am On May 26, 2020
Whistle blowers, I hail oooo
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Kingrefreshed: 7:57am On May 26, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/fg-threatens-to-dismiss-workers-leaking-official-documents/

Dont be afraid ! Youre only afraid when you have something terrible to hide.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by onajo2000(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2020
Hidden agenda goes to the public domain
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Glink2018(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2020
dre11:

This woman is still living in the stone age. There is nothing going on the Nigerian civil service that can't be accessed.. If the Russian can hack the Ameican voting sites talks of your wishy-washy organization here in Nigeria systems...

Aunty esan no provoke me o
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by GEEBITE: 8:05am On May 26, 2020
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by vasco01(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2020
What are they hidding toh?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by computermouse(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2020
dre11:

There is pervasive corruption dancing azonto in our faces and it's being perpetuated by those in govt offices (civil servants), if the whistle blower strategy is no longer efficacious, icpc a stooge and the efcc a witch hunt dog that only goes after those they feel they should be used against, then the only strategy available to us to get a semblance of modicum, is to at least name the thieves and expose public documents, that's the only available way to go - because any document signed by so called representative public servants is supposed to be in public interest- if they want anything hidden that they sign on, they should resign and go and do private practice - govt business is to manage resources that belong to all of us and not to shroud it in secrecy- dictators/thieves in the garmount of civil servants
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Spidermon: 8:12am On May 26, 2020
If the FOI bill is potent, documents not pertaining to National security ought to be accessible to the public.
Unfortunately, our national govt runs like a cult.
I have stopped complaining sha.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by gungab(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2020
Even this memo is leaked grin
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Nobody: 8:42am On May 26, 2020
Is that all ?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2020
remsonik:
It's not a threat, it's has been in the civil service laws for a long time but workers are not keeping to it. They're only trying to enforce it, though if the document has no dirty deals in it I see no reason why it's wrong to release it to the public. If the civil service is fair and transparent in it ways then releasing its documents to the public shouldn't be a big deal.

It is unacceptable to release official correspondence to the public irrespective of whether it belongs to a private organisation or governmental agency! undecided
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by seunmsg(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
People like seunmsg.

Why are you obsessed with my handle?

Can you provide a single official document that was leaked by me?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by GEEBITE: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
I am not obsessed. You claim to be a civil servant but you are heavily leaned on a political party.Your type will leak documents.
seunmsg:

Why are you obsessed with my handle?

Can you provide a single official document that was leaked by me?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
Noted...
If u will like to earn little cash, check signature. Not much, buh ok...
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
I am not obsessed. You claim to be a civil servant but you are heavily leaned on a political party.Your type will leak documents.

Stop mentioning my handle if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2020
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by airminem(f): 9:28am On May 26, 2020
odave:
Hmmm, though it's not ethical leaking classified documents but what about the whistle blowing this government is encouraging?

Who should we be loyal to, the constitution of this country or the government of this country?

If there's a shady deal going on and someone leaked it to the public I believe such act is patriotic rather than a sabotage.
the freedom of information act gives the leverage to do that. If it doesnt bother on national security.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Royalfurnitures: 9:28am On May 26, 2020
He shouldn't bother about document leaks if they've nothing to hide

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by ibinaboonline: 9:30am On May 26, 2020
So instead of prosecuting the Lagos Speaker, it's the whistle blowers that bother you more. Smh
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by KaptainAfrika: 10:34am On May 26, 2020
Looool Madam is preparing for the leaking tsunami that's about to hit her. By the way this memo was also leaked, no one likes her in that office.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by bigtt76(f): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
Not surprised this is happening because the civil service is messed up and does not allow for data classification to ensure critical or confidential documents are only available on a need to know basis.

In a typical government office, a document can have more than 100 footprints just to move the file from storage to the person requesting for it. It's greater if the person requesting it is a top level manager, as it moves back and forth, you give room to it being duplicated and leaked. Threatening them with a sack will not prevent this.

dre11:

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Staro: 10:42am On May 26, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by mountmoriah(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Kuginzi: 11:08am On May 26, 2020
Is there something you're hiding?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by Charly68: 1:17pm On May 26, 2020
Start sacking them for disloyalty to make a change ,they are thieves that collect peanuts to disclose official secret..it is totally unethical
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by VickyRotex(f): 2:19pm On May 26, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish! We shall continue to leak una secrets

Vickyrotex and ajepako una don chop?

welcome back from your prison. dem don ban your enemyofprogress moniker abi? yeyenatu!!! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2020
remsonik:
It's not a threat, it's has been in the civil service laws for a long time but workers are not keeping to it. They're only trying to enforce it, though if the document has no dirty deals in it I see no reason why it's wrong to release it to the public. If the civil service is fair and transparent in it ways then releasing its documents to the public shouldn't be a big deal.

That man who bought uncompleted building carcass for N7bn needs to be arrested. Lol

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents by engrjacuzzi: 11:58pm On May 26, 2020
You that is just appointed few weeks ago is the one doing fire approach method, e go tire you very soon under this APC led government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive / 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? / Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.