Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (27851 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
temiyato:

This ur interpretation no gel at all. The thing no add up.anyways , thanks sir
its all spiritual symbolic codes. everything you see represents something. once you understand the codes then its easy.to the spiritually blind the things no gel, the things no add up.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
yormieK:
Dream 1: I was brushing with a chewing stick in the dream and spit the chewed stick onto my left hand and throw it away without swallowing it. What amazed me was the fact that I spat the chewed stick onto my left palm and tend to throw it away, This gesture I performed in d dream was so real as if i was hallucinating and I woke up sitting down and moving my hand as if I threw away something.

Dream 2: I saw a baby girl (my current neighbour's daughter ) about drinking from a dirty gutter, the surroundings looks like an old apartment I've once stayed b4. I carried the baby in a bowl and f
etch a clean water from a well and clean the baby girl mouth and bath her up.

BTW: why do we dream? And what connection do dream have to our conscious life. Thanks and regards

@lekki1444 please kindly help with some interpretation
oh you asked why do we dream ? well there is a thin veil between the spiritual and the physical world and that veil is allowed to be breached in sleep if you are meant to have access to some information in the spiritual world so that you can foresee what is happening or what is about to happen.so a dream is breaching the veil and accessing the spiritual realm.

the connection of dreams to our conscious life is one and the same. as above so below. the dream is accessing the spiritual and the spiritual is what drives the physical. so they are one and the same
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ClaraChile: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please in my dream I visited my twin and when I walked in I saw some ants(very few of them) in her room. I then asked her why there were ants here and she told me not to worry that its nothing and that she was leaving the house soon more like moving out. But I noticed the ants increased the moment I stepped into the room but she didn't seem bothered at all. Please I don't understand what it means. I need help.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adeplus: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

1) I sometimes cry in my dream..and when I wake up I have real tears in my eyes

2) Recently I dreams I was falling from a height I think with a dog or not sure but I woke up

What does these dreams mean please
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Adeplus:

1) I sometimes cry in my dream..and when I wake up I have real tears in my eyes

2) Recently I dreams I was falling from a height I think with a dog or not sure but I woke up

What does these dreams mean please
HMMM crying means you are under affliction and falling from a height means losing power and authority

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adeplus: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
HMMM crying means you are under affliction and falling from a height means losing power and authority

Hmmm.. what solution do you have to gain back power and authority for my life to be better
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Destined2lead: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
I saw myself conducting deliverance with so much power and authority, please what does it mean
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Adeplus:

Hmmm.. what solution do you have to gain back power and authority for my life to be better
Build up good karma. stay away from evil. be nice to people. fortify your spirit with wisdom. wisdom is spiritual currency.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Destined2lead:
I saw myself conducting deliverance with so much power and authority, please what does it mean
means you are a reincarnated disciple. maybe you will get activated soon and this will be a reality. only this time it will be a spiritual revival and not a religious revival. you will teach people how to keep their soul blameless. this is what is called deliverance. not that thing they do in church today. the real deliverance will be letting the people know that their bad deeds is what is destroying their physical lives. and so if you are one of the disciples as your dream suggests your mission will be, seeing as you are born in nigeria for a purpose, to turn the demonic spirits of nigerians around so that we can establish heaven on earth in nigeria. await your activation

ahh i just looked at your name DESTINED TO LEAD and i see why you had that dream. the spirit in you made you choose that name DESTINED TO LEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Destined2lead: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
means you are a reincarnated disciple. maybe you will get activated soon and this will be a reality. only this time it will be a spiritual revival and not a religious revival. you will teach people how to keep their soul blameless. this is what is called deliverance. not that thing they do in church today. the real deliverance will be letting the people know that their bad deeds is what is destroying their physical lives. and so if you are one of the disciples as your dream suggests your mission will be, seeing as you are born in nigeria for a purpose, to turn the demonic spirits of nigerians around so that we can establish heaven on earth in nigeria. await your activation

ahh i just looked at your name DESTINED TO LEAD and i see why you had that dream. the spirit in you made you choose that name DESTINED TO LEAD
Wow.. this is so enlightening. Thank you.

God help me; I can't wait for this to become a reality. I have had that dream severally; and the most outstanding part of it is always how I command something, it happens instantly. At some point, I gesticulate, and what I did that for happens. In the dream I use this power to liberate people from foul spirits, and I also used it to 'condemn' people in the sense that several people came to attack me, I gesticulated and they got paralyzed immediately.

In fact, early last week I had it again, and when I woke up, I wished I didn't wake up from that.

What would you advise?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Destined2lead:
Wow.. this is so enlightening. Thank you.

God help me; I can't wait for this to become a reality. I have had that dream severally; and the most outstanding part of it is always how I command something, it happens instantly. At some point, I gesticulate, and what I did that for happens. In the dream I use this power to liberate people from foul spirits, and I also used it to 'condemn' people in the sense that several people came to attack me, I gesticulated and they got paralyzed immediately.

In fact, early last week I had it again, and when I woke up, I wished I didn't wake up from that.

What would you advise?

No advice. just stay away from doing evil while you wait for the activation.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Destined2lead: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
lekki1444:
No advice. just stay away from doing evil while you wait for the activation.
Thank you Sir.

Happy Sunday.

Do you think this has any political undertone, maybe like post or something?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Destined2lead:
Thank you Sir.

Happy Sunday.

Do you think this has any political undertone, maybe like post or something?
Happy Sunday to you too. Political ? I couldnt tell you. i would only be speculating
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by sholatech(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
I once dreamt of a wealthy relative getting broke and asking me for financial asssistance. I shivered, woke up immediately and kept it to myself as I dont wish it for him as he was a nice man. This happened about 4 years ago..Now he died few days back. Any idea what this dream meant/could have meant?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adeplus: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
lekki1444:
Build up good karma. stay away from evil. be nice to people. fortify your spirit with wisdom. wisdom is spiritual currency.

Thank you but would need more assistance in the fortifying of my spirit also I have sent a mail please can we talk ? Thank you.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Iamagoodgirll: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
I had this kind of dreams like four times few weeks ago.
First one: it seems like a work place or skills activities going on. someone just came dropped a baby for me and left, I carried the baby immediately and continued with the work. the trainer or who I can't remember said "just now you joined us you're earning a lot and have mastered everything" and I on the other hand was smiling and encouraging someone next to me that's having double mind to join.

Second one: it was like a community was in riot or some kind of fights everyone was running for their lives. so I was passing a man called me and handed me his son to look after a boy of 2-3years and I left with the son, when everything has settled and time to take the baby back to his father the boy refused to follow him and any of his family. the man was so happy and thanked me for taking good care of the baby.

Third one: we packed to a new house and I noticed once our door is open someone from next flat which has a face of my course mate back in school will be staring at our interior design with excitement any day the door is open. I was inside the kitchen she came in and drooped this beautiful plumpy baby in my arms and was busy touring our house with comment that it's so beautiful than theirs, I was so surprise and was asking my girlfriend when was the course mate of mine pregnant let alone giving birth. another part of the dream I came out to the sitting room everyone was busy partying eating and drinking, my mom saw me and told a man to give my brother and I a drug that we are not strong which they did and left.

Fourth one: the whole village was on fire like oil explosion and I was going somewhere and I saw people quenching fire on their fence which I helped them immediately the fire was quenched they said to me "look after this baby", they left to help others.

@lekki1444
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by xavuv: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2021
Please help me interpret this:

I was driving along an express way. I saw a woman hawking live snakes by the road side. I stopped and parked well. The woman came with the snakes in her hand, I opened my car boot and wanted to show her where to put the snake so that it would not be slithering around in my boot, but as she wanted to drop it in my boot the snake struggled, dropped to the ground and ran away. I chased it hoping that I will catch it but it ran into a hole.

The woman wanted to hand over another snake but same thing happened again just that the snake flew towards me this time and touched my right leg ( I FELT THE TOUCH PHYSICALLY WHEN I WOKE UP), it didn't bite me but it ran away from me. I was a little bit disappointed and felt pity for the woman that brought them, I thought to myself that the woman has lost her snakes and I would not pay her any money as well. So I wake up.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by bouqola: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
I always see my self in an exam hall writing exams and sure that I don't know answers to most or all the questions, then I start looking for who will help me with answers because it's a paper I must not fail
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bwilliam(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
Peace of the lord Jesus christ be unto you.

In my dream, someone who seemed familiar to me sold me an o.k shoe that he claimed to have rarely worn.
We were sitted in his parlor and I remember doing a little gra gra and almost did not buy the shoes but as i was about to leave, he told me to name a price that I will buy the shoe and I priced 4k Naira.
I can't clearly remember if I took possession of the shoes or not
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Dammysmart: 10:50pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by OGFarrakhan: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2022
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

Bros, I greet you specially. I beg no vex I been dream but I no understand, I been wan make you happy Interpret give me.

I dreamt of an elderly man though didn’t recognize any grey hair, he gave me money to buy food, I could remember him telling me what to buy.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Aguiyimba(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
I found myself in a large land that has only one plam tree and with many expensive cars and i was sitting on a chair but the chair is not well balance on the ground.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by fannybaby(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
wink winkGreat
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Mysteriousworld: 2:38am On May 16, 2023
Is she still alive?

lekki1444:
So your mother represents the nation of people you come from and so this is a overall blanket spiritual death of the nation of people you come from. i suspect this is just a recurring dream based on the meaning of the date of the dream. like certain dreams recur on certain dates, because i know being a nigerian the nation of people you came from died a long time ago. this is why the country is in the state it is. that is what spiritual death looks like
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by nnamdiosu(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2023
veave:
Hmmm.

If it was last week, I probably would have been your customer. But you see, I've come to a better understanding that anything I dream about and don't understand I speak some tongues over them and go my way. I'm not the one that wakes myself up from sleep everyday after all.

God is the greatest!!!!

My dearest friend, where are you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. / Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.