Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira (4892 Views)

Zimbabwe ASI Tops African Markets With 80.13% Gain In 2022 / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by nneomac89: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
� There are ONLY 3 Steps to start earning N15,000 per day online as an Affiliate, while working from home and using your Phone or Computer:
✅ Join an Affiliate program that accepts Nigerians

✅ Choose a HOT product

✅ Access to a selling-machine that sells the hot product

For example, if an online product sells at N17,500, your commission as an affiliate
is 50%. Meaning you earn N8,500 per sale.

If you do just ONE sale per day in 30 days, it means you potentially earn N255,000 per month.

Watch this video that shows PROOFS of earning N15,000 per day as
an Affiliate.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.

If interested in it, drop a “MORE” in the comment section

OR

Click the link below
https:///Free10kdailyclass
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by nneomac89: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
nneomac89:
� There are ONLY 3 Steps to start earning N15,000 per day online as an Affiliate, while working from home and using your Phone or Computer:
✅ Join an Affiliate program that accepts Nigerians

✅ Choose a HOT product

✅ Access to a selling-machine that sells the hot product

For example, if an online product sells at N17,500, your commission as an affiliate
is 50%. Meaning you earn N8,500 per sale.

If you do just ONE sale per day in 30 days, it means you potentially earn N255,000 per month.

Watch this video that shows PROOFS of earning N15,000 per day as
an Affiliate.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.

If interested in it, drop a “MORE” in the comment section

OR

Click the link below
https:///Free10kdailyclass

WhatsApp me on 08036313862
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Saintinoo(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
Pentolution:
I just resigned from my job as a contract staff from my place of work. I earn little and from it I feed and transport myself, the remainder is barely enough for me. But I have been able to raise 80k. what profitable small business can I embark on?

please nairalanders who have successfully grown their business kindly advise.
i implore you to try and find another small job close to you house, then use your free time and learn a skill while you continue saving.

Later you can establish a business.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Sheyilaw123 post=90052651][/quote]My WhatsApp number is on my signature
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Unigrad: 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
Peterpan222:

Honestly, 80k may not be able to start you heavy and fast moving business because the current economy of the country.

One business you can do with that amount is food (mama put) if you can cook. Or
Sachet water supply

On the other hand, Look for another job and start. Must not be an office job. Get your hands dirty, join bakers in bakery, fast food etc..Make more money from there at least, hunger won't wire you. Then, while doing so, invest your 80k and be earning good passive income. Beware of scams though.

If earning N5k every 10 days with your 80k is good for you then hola me. It's actually, more than 80k but I can assist you in toping it up to completion. Then agree to terms on how you will be refunding me gradualy only if you are promising type.

Or

You can decide to sell stuff in school environment.
Na them be this.
Becareful ooo with this scammer.
read your statement and it just prove you are real scammer.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BUGOFF(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2020
oazeez1991:

I'm not using Opay, so I wudn't know abt dia offer, but sm claim dey r okay.

Yes, dealing wif banks are safest, but dia terms & conditions in getin dia POS is herculean, thou it used 2 be easy back den.

FinTech POS network isn't encouraging most of d time compare 2 banks POS, but are cheaper nd easier 2 get wif little effort.

Well, I believe the risks that may come with FinTechs shall be mitigated by the contract.
One just has to make a move in these times, especially with the scarcity of funds.
I'll pitch with FinTechs for now.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Seniorwriter(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2020
OsuMustGo:

He should keep saving what? The remainder money after quitting his job and be eating sand abi?

Since you lack compression I think you should take your own medicine....the recipient person quite comprehends what i mean but you chose otherwise. Get well soon ok.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Seniorwriter(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2020
Pentolution:

full time
Okay....your location will certainly determine how far you can work with what I'll tell you.

Go into essentials or consumables( I have a list of them in my database).
Create a brand and niche....start by getting patronage from friends, family and neighbours....make sure you get feedback testimonials from them ...post these activities on the internet space via your SM accounts and grow with other it.
Start small and grow big.

With your savings you can also venture into supplies of digital education materials in these time of pandemic many schools need online education materials....

Focus and take a step to success.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by empire02: 10:42am On May 31, 2020
BUGOFF:

where are you located? also, is opay any good? could you give further details? I hear dealing with banks are safest but, the stress of registration is much.

Any experienced person to educate us, please?
I have two POS stand,all from bank..
Go to bank and you have a peace of mind.
Although wasn't easy for me then, especially my age but my account officer really helped me.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BUGOFF(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2020
empire02:

I have two POS stand,all from bank..
Go to bank and you have a peace of mind.
Although wasn't easy for me then, especially my age but my account officer really helped me.
Abi o, but is there any required amount one must have to start?
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by empire02: 12:33pm On May 31, 2020
BUGOFF:
Abi o, but is there any required amount one must have to start?
Thanks.

400-500k is cool start but,
With bank, you must have the following?
1.a current account with the bank
2, if you don't have current account,then open a business account with the bank
3, you must do a transaction of 2_3m with the account within 2_3months
4, after this, apply for the POS machine.

Though it differs with bank..cuz after doing the three, some bank will still require you buy it from them.

But it's very safe transacting directly with bank.no much headache
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by mypreppal: 1:09pm On May 31, 2020
Pos/ mobile money is a very good business. All you have to do is get the right Pos, and know how to get back customers money whenever they are debited because that’s the only things that keep customers away. I make up to 11-13k in a day in Pos and I have two shops
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by neutralmind: 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
mypreppal:
Pos/ mobile money is a very good business. All you have to do is get the right Pos, and know how to get back customers money whenever they are debited because that’s the only things that keep customers away. I make up to 11-13k in a day in Pos and I have two shops

Which one is the right pos?
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by YahwehRocks: 2:02pm On May 31, 2020
Fry akara or cook moi moi
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BUGOFF(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2020
empire02:

400-500k is cool start but,
With bank, you must have the following?
1.a current account with the bank
2, if you don't have current account,then open a business account with the bank
3, you must do a transaction of 2_3m with the account within 2_3months
4, after this, apply for the POS machine.

Though it differs with bank..cuz after doing the three, some bank will still require you buy it from them.

But it's very safe transacting directly with bank.no much headache
Makes sense, though 2-3m in 2-3months before starting is a dampener for me.
May start with Fin-techs for now.
Thanks for the update
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I will recommend real estate agency business.
People are looking for houses to rent, properties to buy and land to buy or lease.

I am into it and have been able to market my listings super cheap with Facebook ad.

Nice one. You had an active Facebook page prior to creating a campaign?
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by mypreppal: 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
neutralmind:

Go for Opay and quickteller for any transaction above 10k because opay will charge stamp duty . The only disadvantage of d quickteller is the 65k that you will pay to secure it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BrightShineSky9: 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
oazeez1991:
This present situation (Corona) has cripple lot of things, business inclusive. D only business u cud do at dis period is tinz of high demand such as food stuff, Agent Banking (POS).

If not 4 dis issue of Corona, wud av suggest u invest 35k out of it on Passport Photograph business, nd expect 100℅ ROI within a month (depending on hw strategic nd unsaturated d place u wanna commence it is).

Based on d ongoing situation, ur best bet is POS buz as u gonna still av control over ur money after u must av gotten d POS. Mind u, getin it 4rm bank wudn't be easy, but 4 an easy route, u can option 4 d FinTech own (MPOS (mobile POS)) which shud cost u just registration fee of abt 14k, depending on d FinTech company u dealing wif.

Both buz r wat I'm in2. Thou, d passport has not been generating income wif d present situation, but 4 d POS, demand is olwez dia nd dat's wat I've been recently coping wif, even thou I just started not long.

Please I want to start this POS business, which FinTech own (MPOS (mobile POS)) can I get the POS from, I have the money

Thanks
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BrightShineSky9: 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
mypreppal:
Pos/ mobile money is a very good business. All you have to do is get the right Pos, and know how to get back customers money whenever they are debited because that’s the only things that keep customers away. I make up to 11-13k in a day in Pos anld I have two shops

Please how can I start this POS, which POS agen is ok for now to start with?
Please help
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Phadalod(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2020
Chigorkizz:
Bro. What is power situation in ur area?
Almost every body use mobile phone and will always want their phone to be on.

Get a Electric generator, buy sockets or extension, chargers. Start charging of phones. Collect 50# for each phones.
You can make 5-7k everyday.
Talking from experience.

I intend starting this at my area but still looking for rentable kiosk, though I have tiger generator to use
Basically all I need is space and extension sockets
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Nice one. You had an active Facebook page prior to creating a campaign?
Yes
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by oazeez1991(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
BrightShineSky9:

Please I want to start this POS business, which FinTech own (MPOS (mobile POS)) can I get the POS from, I have the money

Thanks

Pay Centre is d one dat charges 14k nd sm oda documents 4 it registration nd u myt even get ol ur package same day as much as u r able 2 complete ur registration. U gonna be given banner, T-shirt, nd d PinPad (Mobile POS). U wudn't need spendin 2 get an advertisements banner.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BrightShineSky9: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2020
oazeez1991:

Pay Centre is d one dat charges 14k nd sm oda documents 4 it registration nd u myt even get ol ur package same day as much as u r able 2 complete ur registration. U gonna be given banner, T-shirt, nd d PinPad (Mobile POS). U wudn't need spendin 2 get an advertisements banner.

Thanks
Please how can I applied? I will b grateful if you can guide me.
Do you know any of there center or through who I can apply.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by mypreppal: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
neutralmind:

Opay and quickteller are the best

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I will recommend real estate agency business.
People are looking for houses to rent, properties to buy and land to buy or lease.

I am into it and have been able to market my listings super cheap with Facebook ad.

how did you go into it?
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Okay....your location will certainly determine how far you can work with what I'll tell you.

Create a brand and niche....start by getting patronage from friends, family and neighbours....make sure you get feedback testimonials from them ...post these activities on the internet space via your SM accounts and grow with other it.

With your savings you can also venture into supplies of digital education materials in these time of pandemic many schools need online education materials....

could you expantiate more on this?
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by Seniorwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pentolution:

could you expantiate more on this?
It's clear enough ...can only expanciate to precise questions when asked.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BrightShineSky9: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
oazeez1991:

I registered on their site, I was then sent an email that I should reply if I'm interested, which I did, but since then, I haven't heard from them since
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by BrightShineSky9: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2020
oazeez1991:

I signed up on their website last week then I got a mail from them this morning, then sent two formed, that I should fill it , scan and send it back to them with payment prove of the 14k..hope I'm still on the right path sir?

Sorry for disturbing you sir
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by coputa(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Seniorwriter:

You suceeded in saying nothing.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira by coputa(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Run away from online biz,POS has too much risk involve,since you 're always with cash, go for food related biz.add value to farm produce,like cassava to garri or to akpu,fresh fish to dry fish; the market is virgin.you will never look for a job in your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding The Banking Sector / Local Purchase Order (lpo) Finance / US Bank Shuts RCCG's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.