Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? (582 Views)

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Ephemeralbeing: 1:57pm On May 26, 2020
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Please I would like to know the best radio station programme for daily news and breaking news in Lagos.

I'm only aware of Raypower 7am News.

Please I would love to find out other radio stations and their time for news daily!

I will appreciate a response, Thank you.
Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Jostoman: 3:55pm On May 26, 2020
Brila fm, eko fm, Ray power fm and wazobia fm

1 Like

Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by scoundrel(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics?
Yes.
Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Ephemeralbeing: 6:54pm On May 26, 2020
Jostoman:
Brila fm, eko fm, Ray power fm and wazobia fm

It's the time for the politics news I need.
Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by daddyp76(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2020
SMA FM 104:7 is the best radio station for information and politics

1 Like

Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Clevite(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
Rave FM 91.7

1 Like

Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by kipstitches93: 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
jus search for Nigerian info or better still search them online so you could know the right frequency

1 Like

Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Bigiway(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
Fresh fm

1 Like

Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by sammybrit2015: 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
depends on ur state of residence. generally its radio Nigeria politics nationwide. in IMO state, its reach FM.

1 Like

Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Jostoman: 7:14pm On May 26, 2020
Ephemeralbeing:

It's the time for the politics news I need.
ok
Re: What Radio Station Is The Best For News And Politics? by Tranquillity360: 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
Have you try Radio Biafra.

Try it and thank me later.

That is if you are ready to hear bitter truths.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Reaffirms And Extend Order Permitting Giadom As Nationalchairman Of Apc / You Are In No Position To Talk About Corruption, Oyalowo Tells Reno. / Eboyi State, Ladies Can Charge Her Electric Car, Tricycle & Bike At Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.