Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,930 members, 7,935,943 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death (15498 Views)

Anambra Records First Case Of Monkeypox / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Zuriel23: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by jrobbins: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
praiseneo:
Pls anyone with good heart should just bless me with 1k only..im a pianist in my church on salary and a music teacher but I've not been working for months now due to pandemic, the little buying and selling I do isn't moving fine now due to these whole pandemic. Pls I'm not a lazy type ND I'm not greedy... The frustration is just too much pls I just need 1k to buy noodles at home to manage till I can look for money to get proper food stuff pls help a friend. I'll acknowledge the helper here. Thanks. 2144490778 UBA Praise

I'd send you the 1k you requested now

Modified.

Done to O.P.T

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
Comedy!

Looting mechanism!
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by henry78okez(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
covid-19 is real and hence, more caution should be applied in our day to day living. Every safety measures as prescribed by the NCDC must be meticulously adhered to. pls, stay safe.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Erosion2020: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
The first recorded death in the Eastern side.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by StubbornGENIUS: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

It's bad undecided
Yeah sweetie. Very,very bad and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Nmezor(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
Not cool...ozoemena biko

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Motivational324: 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
‪The break away state ��‬
‪BIAFRA. Ojukwu Annoucing Republic of Biafra Live on Radio � Biafra ���� ‬
‪-Listen �� �‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnffbIRTFRI
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Kobicove(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
E don happen sad
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by sfx9ja(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
This is now real in Anambra. Issokay..... meanwhile we are Jidezii bespoke services. We rent and sell land and houses within the fct. Give us the opportunity to serve you via. 09.09.171.5450. Calls and WhatsApp.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Heavensent01(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2020
IME1:
Awwww cry
It is well

Those who still don't believe that there is covid19 at all, or that it has reached Nigeria,
What will it take from you to just take the precautionary measures?

Prevention is always better than cure.
This message of prevention and safety is not just for you but those you will come in contact with if perchance you contact it.

These people who are dying, some believed and tried their best to keep safe but still fell into the cold hands of death due to underlying ailments, poor handlers, inadequate healthcare and system and of cause exposure to die hard spreaders.

May all victims and casualties of covid19 in Nigeria and abroad rest in peace, amen

Grace bro. no matter how many times we try to save ourselves from death, if Grace is not there, we are just doing it in vain

so instead of precautions, we should all pray for Grace for the total eviction of this Virus because western world take precaution than us somewhat of predicting doom for us but unfortunately they're the one getting it in million folds
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by intruder15(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2020
praiseneo:
Pls anyone with good heart should just bless me with 1k only..im a pianist in my church on salary and a music teacher but I've not been working for months now due to pandemic, the little buying and selling I do isn't moving fine now due to these whole pandemic. Pls I'm not a lazy type ND I'm not greedy... The frustration is just too much pls I just need 1k to buy noodles at home to manage till I can look for money to get proper food stuff pls help a friend. I'll acknowledge the helper here. Thanks. 2***8 UBA Praise

God will see u through this hard times. Amen
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by magzey: 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

This Fulanis wandering about no go kill us

They don carry am enter Anambra

God please come to our aid
Are a real human? undecided

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Edusouls(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2020
Corona virus is real so for doubters to see and confirm, Anambra state is very clumsy and not enlightened but only good at accumulating senseless wealth, Abby they opened up the whole state market with out any restrictions that no corona in their place
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by StubbornGENIUS: 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
jchioma:
So, no one had died in Anambra since Coronavirus?
Bad Belle! How about you die first,or maybe some1 related to you. sad sad Chiojoo
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by praiseneo(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
jrobbins:

I'd send you the 1k you requested now

Modified.

Done to Obi P.T
omg thank u so much God bless you so much
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by TheBigE(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
Just after I argued with an Uncle today about the evidence of covid-19 related deaths in the South East.

The earlier we come to terms with this thing, the better.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by chemberlin(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2020
fergie001:
Anambra records first Coronavirus death

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2020/05/26/anambra-records-first-covid-19-death/amp/
Lies...Amounh every young people moving around it this 66years old. Eastern governors are just using this method of loot funds. Same with Abia..saying it a 77yeaes old man..all of a sudden the eastern sates have been sharing 2, 2,2...lately they shared 3,3,3..last night IMO climbed to having 26cases over night..expect Abia and Anambra yo come up with their own..them go shock us before the end of the week lol
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Clothingonline9(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
Europe brands pant trousers for just 1.5k clearance sale payment on delivery or pick up at my store
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by NairaMaster1(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
majamajic:
Not bad ,

How do you mean?

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Drizzy5001(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
God bless his soul
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by OKTolu: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
God will heal our land

rip to the dead.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by OKTolu: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
God will heal our land

rip to the dead.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by andrewtosin(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
According to covidiots, "that's malaria", "we have not seen anyone related to someone that died", "nobody knows someone that knows someone that died, hence it's audio", "every death is now caused by coronavirus"
Now a question for you, since they discovered the index case is it only one person that has died in Anambra State?
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Cyberterror: 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
Edusouls:
Corona virus is real so for doubters to see and confirm, Anambra state is very clumsy and not enlightened but only good at accumulating senseless wealth, Abby they opened up the whole state market with out any restrictions that no corona in their place
Leave them and their ogwu ego. Anambara people are ready to open shop inside gutter as long as they are selling.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Ashirioluwa: 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
Visaslots2020:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE AFTER THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN; HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

I know some Nigerians will actually fall for this scam.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by osinachi080: 4:20pm On May 26, 2020
Obiano has been doing well for the state so far

Check out this training coming up, it will surly help you get more sales

Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by destiny333(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
The earlier we learn to live with corona, the better for us. Corona have come to stay like malaria, measles, chicken-pox, etc.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by Pman123(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
Which corona, if truelly the man died of corona virus, what stop them from showing us the dead, or are they going to say to avoid stigmatization, even the dead. I dont beliee lies.
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by apexx7604: 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 800340[/color]
Re: Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death by apexx7743: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 4674818[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO Renames Monkeypox Disease As "Mpox" Because Of Racism / Life Expectancy In Nigeria Now 55 Years – WHO / Does Condom Protect You From AIDS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.