Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why I Decided To Help Cynthia Morgan - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Decided To Help Cynthia Morgan - Davido (315 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Help Cynthia Morgan - Davido by Crownfitsme2019(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
Davido has opened up on why he decided to help Cynthia Morgan.

"Most important thing is that she has spoken and people are willing to help and she can be able to rewrite her steps and have another chance. That's all that matters", he wrote on Twitter
Re: Why I Decided To Help Cynthia Morgan - Davido by MegaPlayBoy: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Shock As Davido Gift Boy 1million Naira / Trump Calls For Investigation Into George Floyd’s Death / Regina Daniels To Deliver A Bouncing Baby Boy, How Come He Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.