Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,734 members, 7,969,129 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:28 PM

Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] (5392 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

I’ve never used the wallet.

So I’ll advice you to download Blockchain wallet then create your account and have your block chain wallet. Then purchase the btc you want.

Been using the wallet over years with no issues!
I have quidax app so I already have account on it
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

Oh, I just simply buy and sell. It’s the surest way to make easy money!
Buy and sell from where
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by anthonny: 6:41am On May 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hmmmm this bitcoin stuff almost ruin me invested almost 700k in it thank GOD i realize my mistakes on time i felf like dying then i finally bounce back to my feet with the help of my dad since then anything all this online investment i'm not into it if i don't buy land with my money I'll just leave them in the back that has been what's keeping me this far
good morning
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Donhaywhy001(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2020
Please I need someone to teach me this Bitcoin package.
Kindly drop ur WhatsApp contact so I can holla you... E dakun
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 8:16am On May 28, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Buy and sell from where

You can buy from paxful or random people that are selling. A lot of people do sell out coin the moment it drops..

As for me, I have customers that I deal with. Guys that do purchases coin from me and vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by ff0000(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
So, finally, I'm going to invest in BitCoin. I have been meaning to go into it, but was too lazy to learn it on YouTube.

Luckily, my best friend knows how to do it, so I'm going all IN! Failure doesn't exist — only experience does.

#NRAA.
[/s] angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Buff Before 2024 / Is She Hiding In The Closet? / At What Age Should A Woman Start Getting Worried About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.