Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,344 members, 7,978,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Demisexual Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Demisexual Dating (805 Views)

I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On / What Does Demisexual Mean? 7 Signs You Might Be One Of Them / Six Signs You Identify As Demisexual – #3 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demisexual Dating by ebenezer95(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
I am a Demisexual i want a relationship with my type of lady if you re one hit me up
Re: Demisexual Dating by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
ebenezer95:
I am a Demisexual i want a relationship with my type of lady if you re one hit me up
what is a demisexual?
Re: Demisexual Dating by Orces: 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
what is a demisexual?

And these are the ones that will be arguing up and down as if they know it all...

1 Like

Re: Demisexual Dating by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
Orces:

And these are the ones that will be arguing up and down as if they know it all...
I never claim to know it all.
Re: Demisexual Dating by Orces: 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I never claim to know it all.
But it was implied
Re: Demisexual Dating by uboma(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
what is a demisexual?

Please find the meaning of the term below,

1 Like

Re: Demisexual Dating by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
Orces:

But it was implied
you jumped to that Conclusion

1 Like

Re: Demisexual Dating by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2020
uboma:

Please find the meaning of the term below,
so demisexual is the scientific term for a spiri- koko brother, or a refurbished male virgin? I am not understanding..
Re: Demisexual Dating by Orces: 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
so demisexual is the scientific term for a spiri- koko brother, or a refurbished male virgin? I am not understanding..

Haha
Re: Demisexual Dating by uboma(m): 2:37am On May 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

In layman's terms, the guy can only be attracted to a lady if he is emotionally connected with her. Emphasis here is on the emotion. If he cannot connect with her these way, the attraction won't arise.

I think we should hear from the Op though. He may have a slightly differently view.
Re: Demisexual Dating by Okoroawusa: 2:51am On May 27, 2020
Nna, this sex of a thing don dey get too many branches,too many grammar...

Sex wey be say once prick fall everybody go go sleep na im una dey give so many names so?

1 Like

Re: Demisexual Dating by Kobicove(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nna, this sex of a thing don dey get too many branches,too many grammar...

Sex wey be say once prick fall everybody go go sleep na im una dey give so many names so?

grin
Re: Demisexual Dating by Nobody: 7:54am On May 27, 2020
uboma:

In layman's terms, the guy can only be attracted to a lady if he is emotionally connected with her. Emphasis here is on the emotion. If he cannot connect with her these way, the attraction won't arise.

I think we should hear from the Op though. He may have a slightly differently view.
sounds suspicious tho. But let op explain himself.
Re: Demisexual Dating by ebenezer95(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2020

You got it right �

(1) (Reply)

Why South African Woman Was Stripping And Twerking For Nigerian Men / What Would You Do When Your Would Be In-laws Don't Like You? / Have You Ever Experience This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.