Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,454 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

INEC To Pilot The Use Of Electronic Voting Machines Soon — Yakubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INEC To Pilot The Use Of Electronic Voting Machines Soon — Yakubu (176 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / See Moment Cardi B Cries To Pilot To Take Her Off The Plane Because Of A Fault / Meet Christine Mau The First Woman To Pilot An F-35 Fighter Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC To Pilot The Use Of Electronic Voting Machines Soon — Yakubu by wixiwired(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is to pilot the use of electronic voting machines at the earliest time possible towards full introduction of electronic voting in major elections in 2021.

The commission disclosed this in a policy document titled “Policy on Conducting Elections in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic” signed by INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, officially released on Monday.

The commission, however, clarified that such pilot scheme would not be used for Edo and Ondo governorship elections scheduled for Sept. 19 and Oct. 10, respectively.

Yakubu also disclosed the decision to suspend the Continuous Registration of Voters (CVR) Read more >>>https://we9ja.com/blog/2020/05/26/inec-to-pilot-the-use-of-electronic-voting-machines-soon-yakubu/

(1) (Reply)

Just In :i Was Raped But I Didn't Report My Rapist -- Khafi / Make It BIG With MR EAZI / I Urgently Need A Website Developer In Sango Area..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.