Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis (524 Views)

Neat Tokunbo Electric And Manual Sewing Machine For Sale / Wedding Gowns: What Type Do You Like? / Anyone That Want To Sell Sewing Machine Should Pls Contact Me Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis by Yemialade(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
Hello my fellow nairalanders,am a soon to be corper,and am just learning tailoring.i want to buy a tailoiring machine,as a learner what machine should i buy between portable mini electric machine,manual,or electric/manual (2 in 1)machine.
Re: What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis by budaatum: 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
Electric. Unless you want your sewing to be like riding a bike. Though, without constant electricity, a hybrid of manual and electric might serve you better, or get a 'better pass your neighbour'.
Re: What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis by Xristars(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
my sister. I will always advice beginners to start with manual. Why? because its durable, saves costs, and enables you work at all times.
But if you have constant electricity which I doubt in Nigeria. Electric is good, its fast, ensures clean stitches and finishing.

The choice is yours though I'm using manual but very soon hope to have an electric(industrial machine).
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis by NiklauseFred(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2020
Xristars:
my sister. I will always advice beginners to start with manual. Why? because its durable, saves costs, and enables you work at all times.
But if you have constant electricity which I doubt in Nigeria. Electric is good, its fast, ensures clean stitches and finishing.

The choice is yours though I'm using manual but very soon hope to have an electric(industrial machine).
Good luck

Seconded!
Go with this guys advice,I'm also a tailor,so I understand what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Machine Should I Buy Between Electric And Manual.help A Sis by Yemialade(f): 9:22pm On May 26, 2020
Thanks,i will go with the manual,please what brand should i go for that is best.

(1) (Reply)

. / Affordable Attachment And Weavons For Sell / 2021/2022 Football Jerseys And Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.