Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,897 members, 7,918,917 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Letter To My Arewa Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To My Arewa Brothers (1797 Views)

We Won’t Allow South-west Impose President On Nigeria Like 2015; Arewa Youths / 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by ccffwx: 9:41pm On May 26, 2020
The only thing I will say to the Arewa Youth display of wealth is: enjoy!

To think these people spend so much on cars, clothes and shoes and you still see Southerners donating aid to those ravaged by BH and helping their poor with other amenities like water, education, food. Meanwhile, these Arewa can't use their wealth to help their poor.

If you are from the South and you still can't put on your thinking cap, na you sabi oo.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:
Well you can't show off if you don't have anything, we have it that's why we are showing off, the wealth accumulated by northern elite will never end any time soon, in fact, it will reach generations upon generations.

Your southern Politicians don't spend on their children that's the problem, in my street, there is this former governor and senator of one of the eastern state his children also complained in the midst of their peers when they see how their northern counterparts are balling, although he already fixed them in top government agency still they are lagging behind compared to their northern peers. You guys are not contented you don't have what it takes to give to your children.

Talking about human resources who told you that what you saw yesterday that they are politicians children? As I said it earlier on another thread only few are politicians children.

Tell me which of the southerner have ever reach the position of Amina Muhammad as Deputy U.N SG, Professor Abdullahi as President of U.N, Sunusi Barkindo as chairman of OPEC globally, Dangote as richest black man in the world and so many more. Those guys I mentioned above are filthy rich especially Sunusi Barkindo.

You guys at the slightest opportunity given you will look down on northerners with that your outdated stale propaganda of "almajiri" (who cares anyway). Mind you yesterday intention was not to flaunt our wealth, captain Auwal just took a casual picture and our misguided brothers from the South started chipping in with their negative comments, surprisingly to them the guy's dad was never in public office but they won't let him hear word that's why most of us decided to join the trend just to finish what your people have started.

The earlier you people start holding your politicians accountable for your miseries the better, stop blaming the north for your woes we all have governors and FG allocations. Bayelsa has the highest allocation compared to the entire NW states combined.
for your derailed mind you've said something meaningful, Amina Muhammed and professor Abdullahi and your sanusi bakindo did not come close to oby Ezekwesiri not to talk about Okonjo iweala. I don't want to bring men to start comparing those your maddams. A position they attained by political reference.
And for your Dangote or Dangote polical Group pls spare me thrash.
You are not the person I'm looking for.
I'm looking for that bar head son of a short governor that hidding under a lady moniker to write garbage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 9:45pm On May 26, 2020
Fatimaade:
Igbos and inferiority complex
All the wealth you talked about absolutely none of them were in Igbo land

Oblivious you've not been to Igbo land.
You need to tour, and EDUCATE urself
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
LukasPodolski:
They contribute nothing into federation account, but nah Dem dey wail pass.

Hahaha.
Still IGR people.
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by Ojiofor: 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
lordlugards:
Ever wonder why Saudi Arabian, UAE, Qatar and the like will not show off where USA, China and Japan are?
You can never match money made from natural resources to money made from pure manufacturers and business orientation country like USA, China & Japan.
The mineral resources can be worthless some time but Business and Manufacturing will continue to Explore.

Stop the stupidity of showing off with the weak wealth your parents made out of improvising the whole Almajeri's .
Before you call me HATE know it that an Average Igbo man cannot boasts with what his father or brother own. We boast with what we made by ourselves otherwise why haven't you see the children off our Elite like Arthur Eze, Francis Nzeribe, okorocha, ngige, Peter Obi, and so showing off with there parents stuff's, it's not in our DNA to do so.
Incase you don't know an average Igbo business man in the street of Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Maduguri own fleet of cars and also leaves in duplex he own not the one own by his father. I don't want to call the IGBO Business men in Coker, Alaba, Ladipo, Tradefair, Lagos Island markets. Just to mention few.

We don't give a f--k what your father's own,
don't even try to say you want to pepper An IGBO man. You can do that to other minority tribes not us. Because you can never in your life time match IGBO.
Like I said before if Saudi, Qatar and UAE cannot match USA, China & Japan. Don't try to compare.

Why are you making it Igbo vs Hausa?
Wetin concern Igbo with Hausa boys show off?
Mind your self and mind your business at samee time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 9:52pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Come Mr don't use Nnewi south as a cover up to this your disgraceful charade here on nairaland...

Kwanyere onwe hu ugwu..
still using Google translator onwe hu ko
Onwe zuu no.
Fake people.

I've told u to follow me and be prepared to show your father's compound too.
I'm still from NNEWI SOUTH you this 40 still a FOOL
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by LukasPodolski: 9:56pm On May 26, 2020
lordlugards:
Still IGR people.
Still empty chest beater people.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

Why are you making it Igbo vs Hausa?
Wetin concern Igbo with Hausa boys show off?
Mind your self and mind your business at samee time.
their are set of people I don't respond to their mentions. The fake, The unstable And 40 something fools. Where fallest thou
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by OkutaNla: 9:58pm On May 26, 2020
This Op sounds pained. Igbo people show-off and chest-beat on social media 24/7, we no hear pim from you. Just because some children of Northerners also chose to do the same thing for just one day una begin vex. Na wah for una.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 10:00pm On May 26, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Still empty chest beater people.
if u can't match stop talking. Why do you run to mod to delete all my comments. In our previous banter.
I know u want to get me banned.
I AM A MASTER IN THIS GAME.
The least u can get is to delete my comments not ban.

By the why still following me think u said you will not reply me again.

Mo ba ara e bo. Iya lotun pads je. Las las
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by Ojiofor: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
lordlugards:
[s]their are set of people I don't respond to their mentions. The fake, The unstable And 40 something fools. Where fallest thou[/s]

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
OkutaNla:
This Op sounds pained. Igbo people show-off and chest-beat on social media 24/7, we no hear pim from you. Just because some children of Norrherelites also chose to do the same thing for just one day una begin vex. Na wah for una.
just like the AMELICAN's. Not mistake AMELICA we are the only people permitted to show off like the ISRAELITES. Every other show off is fake.
And if you don't like it
Lo so fun ba ba e ko fi e se OGUN owo.
In case u don't understand Yoruba Google translator can help
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by Fatimaade: 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
lordlugards:
Oblivious you've not been to Igbo land.
You need to tour, and EDUCATE urself

Keep quiet lol

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by OkutaNla: 10:17pm On May 26, 2020
lordlugards:
just like the AMELICAN's. Not mistake AMELICA we are the only people permitted to show off like the ISRAELITES. Every other show off is fake.
And if you don't like it
Lo so fun ba ba e ko fi e se OGUN owo.
If case u don't understand Yoruba Google translator can help

But you are the one in pains na. Sotay you opened a whole thread about it. Na so e pain you reach? You people have serious issues.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2020
Wow!

A whole thread to wail because the Northerners are showing off some wealth?

I guess the OP and his likes have been deceived to believe that the North is only filled with poor Almajiri beggars.

This thing must have pained them well.

I hope the shock will not kill some people o.

On the other hand, who cares if the shock kills them? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
Fatimaade:

Keep quiet lol
just checked your moniker again. Sorry I don't banter women.
Not to talk about Yoruba women. I adore Yoruba women alot.
Sorry ma I no look well before
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by lordlugards: 10:28pm On May 26, 2020
OkutaNla:

But you are the one in pains na. Sotay opened a whole thread about it. Na so e pain you reach? You people have serious issues.
define pain or I go back to my Twitter
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by OkutaNla: 10:32pm On May 26, 2020
lordlugards:
define pain or I go back to my Twitter

Pain is when an igbo man opens a thread to wail, simply because he's unhappy that someone else is doing and getting away with what he's been doing and getting aways with all along.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by fulanimafia: 7:29am On May 28, 2020
I can only laugh grin.

At least your eyes are gradually opening to the reality of Northern wealth.

I hope the OP realises that Nigeria & Africa's richest men (Dangote & BUA) are Hausa Fulani who so far, have made their billions of $$$ from manufacturing and trading of CEMENT made from limestone found under our soil and not from any drop of oil.

Let that sink in.
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by Fariq: 12:10pm On May 29, 2020
fk001:
Well you can't show off if you don't have anything, we have it that's why we are showing off, the wealth accumulated by northern elite will never end any time soon, in fact, it will reach generations upon generations.

Your southern Politicians don't spend on their children that's the problem, in my street, there is this former governor and senator of one of the eastern state his children also complained in the midst of their peers when they see how their northern counterparts are balling, although he already fixed them in top government agency still they are lagging behind compared to their northern peers. You guys are not contented you don't have what it takes to give to your children.

Talking about human resources who told you that what you saw yesterday that they are politicians children? As I said it earlier on another thread only few are politicians children.

Tell me which of the southerner have ever reach the position of Amina Muhammad as Deputy U.N SG, Professor Abdullahi as President of U.N, Sunusi Barkindo as chairman of OPEC globally, Dangote as richest black man in the world and so many more. Those guys I mentioned above are filthy rich especially Sunusi Barkindo.

You guys at the slightest opportunity given you will look down on northerners with that your outdated stale propaganda of "almajiri" (who cares anyway). Mind you yesterday intention was not to flaunt our wealth, captain Auwal just took a casual picture and our misguided brothers from the South started chipping in with their negative comments, surprisingly to them the guy's dad was never in public office but they won't let him hear word that's why most of us decided to join the trend just to finish what your people have started.

The earlier you people start holding your politicians accountable for your miseries the better, stop blaming the north for your woes we all have governors and FG allocations. Bayelsa has the highest allocation compared to the entire NW states combined.

See finishing.
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by Lloydfather(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
Ekwutox:

I am sorry to say this op but you're an idiot for bringing unnecessary insults to ndigbo.

I mean if those abokis want to show case their wealth to the world why sweat over it? How is it your business? It's people like you that give stupid and silly things life.
Though it's not in my character to insults women CHINAZA . but if you are the same person that type those screen short below, go and tell your father he's an Idiot, tell him he gave birth to a BASTARD girl like u.

Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by AMvanquish: 12:23am On May 30, 2020
@ OP... Why Una dey carry this Issue for head like this. Na so d tin dey pain una. Can't you just ignore it... How many topics will you guys post because of this .
Re: Letter To My Arewa Brothers by AMvanquish: 12:29am On May 30, 2020
ccffwx:
The only thing I will say to the Arewa Youth display of wealth is: enjoy!

To think these people spend so much on cars, clothes and shoes and you still see Southerners donating aid to those ravaged by BH and helping their poor with other amenities like water, education, food. Meanwhile, these Arewa can't use their wealth to help their poor.

If you are from the South and you still can't put on your thinking cap, na you sabi oo.

Thank u. Well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

1993 Throwback: Buhari And Tinubu Pictures With Sani Abacha (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions / Yahaya Bello Inspects Newly Started Flyover Project, Wants It Completed In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.