Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,572 members, 7,941,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

El Cally: Nigerian Rapper Set To Release New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / El Cally: Nigerian Rapper Set To Release New Song (150 Views)

Boiclassy South South Trending Afropop Singer/rapper Set Drop His Debut Single / 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El Cally: Nigerian Rapper Set To Release New Song by LifeOfElCally(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2020
Veteran music producer and rapper, El Cally, has disclosed plans to release his second project for the year.
In an interview, he stated that despite the pressing pandemic, which does not allow for radio tours or live concerts, success was still in sight for his project, as he will result to other means to reach fans who are bored and locked up in their home.

In brief of the project he said
"I love the love I got when I dropped Like Dat, the reception was overwhelming, so I thought I'd come back with another soon, to keep that love alive and growing, "Ma Baby" as I titled it is a collab, between myself and Feelingz. I got to the studio and met with Feelingz, he did he's thing as a bada** producer, I did my thing as a rapper, covered the verse but the hook was blank, I could see it that Feelingz was on fire for that beat, and I got him to Cum on the hook and that's how the magic happened. Ma Baby is an Afrobeat tune made to keep the soul alive even in a condition as depressing as this. iHear mix handled the engineering of the project, trust me, it's a vibe".

El Cally is currently signed to self owned "Imperial Coast Record"

Hook up with El Cally
Twitter: @lifeofelcally
Instagram: @lifeofelcally

(1) (Reply)

Comedy:-crownstar -29 May / Dolliharnah - Spot Light (prod By Junkie) / Trending Music Video Boys With Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.