Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (26269 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by joseff14(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2020
I can't forget the day we were playing "ebu iyo" and I fall the stick at the top of the sand... They beat like thief wey steal Maggi. That's where jungle justice start for Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Torie8(f): 11:03am On May 27, 2020
BizBayo:

Always the child? grin grin
yea because I was very small amongst my mates then.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Torie8(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2020
IVORY2009:

Lie lie lipsrsealed grin
ntoorr tongue tongue tongue
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by kemii7791: 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2020
This good day brings back some of the old memories I shared when I was between 9- 12 years old.

Anytime it was may 27,naso me and my sister and some of our friends go carry ourselves and begin trek from ajebamidele to the sports complex for inside OAU if ya familiar with Ife very well,you'll agree with me that ajebamidele to OAU no be small journey...on top say we wan celebrate with rich pikins.
at the end of the whole celebration, na Puff puff and sobo person go take home

LOL,good old days!

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Edusouls(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2020
Sorry to all the modern generation born from 2000 upwards till now, they came late when the world is about to dimiss just like a party, they themselves came with meanness, satanic wisdom, worldliness and wickedness, look at the sight of almighty Micheal Okpara square Enugu on children’s day, chai I weep for modern kids..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by kemii5952: 11:09am On May 27, 2020
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Lamasta(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2020
Its another opportunity to celebrate our beautiful and handsome children on this glorious day we ptay God continue to bless and keep them and also grant them wisdom to live up to there full potentials and break limits in Jesus name...

HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY cool
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by BonPatrick(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2020
The bottle head we use to play football I love it so much with cassette tape and suga box as post. I drive wheel alot
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Mutaultope(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2020
My childhood was a blast
But the most notable thing I was that WITH #10 I could buy a lot of things
BABA DUDU

BALEWA

SUGAR ...... #20 sugar now is not much compared to that of #1 of then

ROBO
E.T.C.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by seanBOLTY: 11:30am On May 27, 2020
nanauju:
If your childhood was filled with memories of this.. Happy children's day to you kiss
As i see that bournvita tin and omo ehnn i just dey rembr some old pictures of memory
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by illicit(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2020
The time we went to swim in a pond and a boy drowned....
Boy was suppose to join his mum in US few months later.
She never returned.
Happy children's day. pls keep an eye on ur children
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Itzstarboi(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2020
I am still a child cause I am just 13 years old.

I am still playing SUWE,KANTA BALL, etc

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by lordaltruist(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2020
post=90008432:
Beautiful memories....

Copied.........

In one of my first memories,
I recall cycling with my sister through the neighbourhood, stopping to chat to the locals in the evenings, as they lit fires outside their homes to prepare their evening meal.
They were kind and good-hearted, especially to children. This is where I first tried garri with pepper soup, a taste which even today awakens in me a sweet nostalgia for those carefree years.

I remember one incident that haunted me for many years. One day, on the way to school we stopped in front of a mob of angry people carrying tyres to trap a thief that was caught red-handed.
If the police did not arrive in time, the people took justice in their own hands and would set him on fire.
The situation was frantic and terrifying, as if the people were determined to make this one man pay for all their suffering.

Many other beautiful memories,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Enjoy some pics below

How many people can relate to it?!

Guys I no see boress here oooh

Mehn those days no type of boress way we no get:
Boress Pickup
Boress SUV
Boress G-Wagon

and na from that mummy and daddy game I take nak my crush oooh

Chai if I remember wey we dey throw rubber band them dey call me king of the jungle for mile 3 diobu ph.

I still dey remember canta game wet set go lineup like say tomorrow no dey my people because of that canta game wey my formation dey always be 4-4-2 any football game I dey play now I dey always use that formation ooohhh.

As for street football those days ha my mama flog me wella because I no dey hear word oohh I play forget food self.

Children of this days miss oooohhh
I remember when I dey go fetch water with my Boress Pickup na so babes go dey rassle me say make I help them and after I help them finish we go come go conner she go come give me something.

Guys I still miss those days till today.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by lordaltruist(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2020
post=90008432:
Beautiful memories....

Copied.........

In one of my first memories,
I recall cycling with my sister through the neighbourhood, stopping to chat to the locals in the evenings, as they lit fires outside their homes to prepare their evening meal.
They were kind and good-hearted, especially to children. This is where I first tried garri with pepper soup, a taste which even today awakens in me a sweet nostalgia for those carefree years.

I remember one incident that haunted me for many years. One day, on the way to school we stopped in front of a mob of angry people carrying tyres to trap a thief that was caught red-handed.
If the police did not arrive in time, the people took justice in their own hands and would set him on fire.
The situation was frantic and terrifying, as if the people were determined to make this one man pay for all their suffering.

Many other beautiful memories,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Enjoy some pics below

How many people can relate to it?!
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nobody: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Your space booking don plenty maybe you will get paid this time..
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by BizBayo: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Torie8:
yea because I was very small amongst my mates then.

I dig.

I was opportuned to act a father back then. grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by kiddkash(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2020
after school closes, first to reach house na fool. omo come see race
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by benzzyno(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2020
Boris all day long..! grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On May 27, 2020
Prinklygurl:
Back in ijebu ode na to dey enter dipo dino stadium or to go swim for gateway hotel now equity hotel. Childhood was a blast
you don forget how we dey always do hide and seek and also mama and papa play wey we go begin dey nack ourselves with those small small things wey you and I carry in between our legs that time but boat of them don big now grin grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Bayokun(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Weedcrusher post=90008483]Police and thieves. All day, everyday grin[/quote

I was left with a broken tooth while chasing a thief
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
Chei see ajepako and vickyrotex back then in the village. 2 village girls

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
Abeyjide:
Suwe na something else. Felele ball and the one made with cow skin. That old game with big nail. Using all our chair Cushing building houses.
guy, you are the man
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
how many of una play contra and mortal Kombat
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Amudeneogu: 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
My own fun on children's day: I remember those days when we are children, we used to go to Enugu polo amusement park and Enugu zoo to catch fun but unfortunately, Enugu polo amusement park has been sold to a South African company, Shoprite and Enugu zoo has been converted into estates and sold to rich politicians for an exorbitant fees
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2020
Demmtek:
Chai I don miss my childhood
you make me miss my mother. she normally buy me goody goody. she is late now. rip mom, you are the best mom ever ���
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by EyezofGod120: 12:15pm On May 27, 2020
Touch your jaw,,if you can't find hair there happy children's day grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chommybaby(f): 12:19pm On May 27, 2020
My childhood was amazing....

Playing ten ten, swell, daddy and mummy (I was always the mummy), game start....

My primary school days and our terrors of the railway....

What I miss most about my childhood was my all expense paid existence....
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chommybaby(f): 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
delkuf:
how many of una play contra and mortal Kombat

I did oo.... They are still the best games I've played in my life except maybe GTA
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by delkuf(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=yesloaded post=90009601][/quote]where did you guys get all this from. am crying right now. crying just seeing those things I use to do. men, it was fun
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Chommybaby(f): 12:23pm On May 27, 2020
lordaltruist:

Guys I no see boress here oooh

Mehn those days no type of boress way we no get:
Boress Pickup
Boress SUV
Boress G-Wagon

and na from that mummy and daddy game I take nak my crush oooh

Chai if I remember wey we dey throw rubber band them dey call me king of the jungle for mile 3 diobu ph.

I still dey remember canta game wet set go lineup like say tomorrow no dey my people because of that canta game wey my formation dey always be 4-4-2 any football game I dey play now I dey always use that formation ooohhh.

As for street football those days ha my mama flog me wella because I no dey hear word oohh I play forget food self.

Children of this days miss oooohhh
I remember when I dey go fetch water with my Boress Pickup na so babes go dey rassle me say make I help them and after I help them finish we go come go conner she go come give me something.

Guys I still miss those days till today.

Guy you really blasted your childhood...... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.