Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Happy Children's Day! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day! (265 Views)

Happy Children's Day!! / Happy Children's Day. / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Children's Day! by Nobody: 8:32am On May 27, 2020
Children are God's heritage...I'm u sing this medium to wish every child out there Happy Children's day.
Covid19 won't allow you to go out and have fun today, but make sure you enjoy yourselves wherever you are.

may you all grow to fulfill destiny and be a source of joy and blessing to your parents and Nation.

to every expectant mother and people looking unto God for the fruit of the womb...I pray, may you remember this year's children's day and glorify God for your kids IJN.

celebrate every child around you today....it's still their day!!
Re: Happy Children's Day! by Enoch07: 8:34am On May 27, 2020
to all the hundreds of children on nairaland, I say happy childrens day to u

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day! by Yuceeluv(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2020
lol...i follow @enoch07 to wish the children on here a happy children's day. come and collect sweet oo.

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day! by adoreyou(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2020
'Let by-gone be by-gone,na dat time i dey go buy gun.' Mizkiz don craze finish i swear.I remember childhood days wey i dey play rubber,na him my rubber entangle d other.I cum dey shout o'do pa,o' do pa. When my uncle come outside... Still nuturing d scar

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day! by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On May 27, 2020
Enoch07:
to all the hundreds of children on nairaland, I say happy childrens day to u
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Happy Children's Day! by bjprodint(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2020
happy children day to all children in the world.may God remove corona virus from our lives so that you can play and learn freely like before.to all.TTC women.may you celebrate your kids next year in Jesus name.AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fluffy Bean Cake (akara) / Earned Weekly Form Home Form Longrich International Business / How To Make Avocado Glow Oil For All Skin Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.