Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,950 members, 7,909,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy (1748 Views)

EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 / The Shipyard That Built The Titanic Is Heading For Bankruptcy / Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS): What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by Walai(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2020
I learnt that in developed countries,if you are owing too much debts that you cannot pay then govt. Will issue you a bankruptcy relief when you declare bankruptcy.

Please is it possible to obtain such from a Nigerian law court ?
Please it's urgent cos I'm presently owing a debt I may not be able to pay in the next five to 10 years and individuals and companies I'm indebted to are all over my neck now.
Job lost, side business collapsed, I just can't help it.

Please advise me on that
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by Davash222(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
Walai:
I learnt that in developed countries,if you are owing too much debts that you cannot pay then govt. Will issue you a bankruptcy relief when you declare bankruptcy.

Please it's urgent cos I'm presently owing a debt I may not be able to pay in the next five to 10 years and individuals and companies I'm indebted to are all over my neck now.

Please advise me on that
Oga, you must pay your debt! There's nothing like that in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2020
sorry bros, you're on your own on this one .
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by bigiyaro(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2020
OP calm down, nothing will happen to you las las, though you go suffer small sha.
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by gambia(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2020
Las las na court una go enter.
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2020
Go and pay your debt.
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by OlujobaSamuel: 11:37am On May 27, 2020
Op, you can also declare bankruptcy in Nigeria but considering our system, I won't advice you to do that because you will be prevented from doing so many things financially especially if it has to pass through financial institutions. You will need the court to lift that bankruptcy and also remove your name from debt registry before you declare to be financially worthy
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by malcom1X: 11:39am On May 27, 2020
My advise to you is simple.

Borrow another debt.

Learn to use debt to your advantage.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by Solsix(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
Let them take u to court and you will the magistrate how u afford to be paying monthly
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by alinapp86: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Hello, it is best to contact a bankruptcy and insolvency attorney. Maybe he can help you find a way out of your situation. Best of luck smiley
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by SavageResponse(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Walai:

Please advise me on that

What did you do with the loans you took?
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by Ssathugit: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2021
Everything happens in life. It happens that you consistently pay the bank loan and suddenly something happened in the family and urgently needed money. However, the collectors do not sleep and immediately begin to depress you. Then the best option is to contact the company https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ . They will help you cope with the pressure from the collectors and protect you legally
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by Daynael(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
I am really sorry for your situation, but in that case, the only one who can help is a good lawyer who is ready to take your case. In the USA there are a lot of associations that provide free legal aid, and that can provide you with a good lawyer for free. My father some years ago had a similar problem, and with the help of a san diego bankruptcy attorney, he managed to sue the bank, and get rid of the debd. Try searching for similar associations in Nigeria, I am sure you will find a way out of your situation.
Re: Official Declaration Of Bankruptcy by emmanuilteleshe(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Daynael:
I am really sorry for your situation, but in that case, the only one who can help is a good lawyer who is ready to take your case. In the USA there are a lot of associations that provide free legal aid, and that can provide you with a good lawyer for free. My father some years ago had a similar problem, and with the help of a san diego bankruptcy attorney, he managed to sue the bank, and get rid of the debd. Try searching for similar associations in Nigeria, I am sure you will find a way out of your situation.
Your father is lucky then, or he got a really good lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today (abokifx) - March 03 2024 / Book Marketers And Distributors In Nigeria / How To Make Money Teaching An Online Course On Udemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.