Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72647 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 7:23am On May 28, 2020
Jones4190:

Beyonce, apart from her music, She also runs a successful fashion brand and a vegan meal delivery service, she work so hard to contribute and support jayz right from time and even when Jay-Z could not afford a high-end lifestyle, he rely on Beyonce. She is known for her luxurious gifts to her husband. On his 41st birthday, she gave him a $2 million (£1,535,000) Bugatti Veyron Grand, the jet jayz is using now was brought by beyonce as a presentation on father's day.
this are woman who are ready to give, not boxer or singlet.
stop begging and start supporting our dreams
Why are you fixated in what Beyonce did for her husband? When you didn't list atleast, onething jay did for Beyonce from the onset, by setting her up, expanding her musical careers, being a man by protecting her. Lol, even shut down hospital for the mother of his kids. The list is endless
Wasn't it money he used in doing any of those? What y'all are fixated in is how a woman should spend on you, later you men will still abandon her to marry the ones you deem fit. Many Negros see women who are willing to help them as desperate and maga. That's why y'all deserve singlet and boxers.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by sham8co(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2020
My friend you better go and look for something to do. Don't stay there calling your boyfriend a stingy person. If fact I can't friend people like you because you will be so cheap to deceive.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by gentlegenius(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
he doesn’t hv a steady source of income but this period he had some money and and spent all the money buying drinks and living like a big boy.
This reason alone is enough for you to leave him. He is a RECEIVER not a GIVER.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by dimeji248(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2020
dear OP, have you ever sit your boyfriend down and ask him why he always reluctant to spend or give you money?
I noticed more or less of a communication gap between you both.
but lemme conclude my words with this Reno quote. [img]. [/img]
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by dimeji248(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2020
dimeji248:
dear OP, have you ever sit your boyfriend down and ask him why he always reluctant to spend or give you money?
I noticed more or less of a communication gap between you both.
but lemme conclude my words with this Reno quote.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by anddy4sunny: 7:28am On May 28, 2020
The guy will be free and happy if you go, ladies this days with money
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 7:28am On May 28, 2020
onyechez:

You're too emotional to get a conversation started that's why you're resulting to insult, I don't fall for such prey, am above that.
There's a post on nairaland with evidence to these , a lady refused to marry a man that love and cherish her, her only excuse was he wasn't up there financially as of that time but now the guy is fucking rich. She now envy the young man and regretted going in for a man just because he showed his prowess in bed, she's crying hard now. You better build your life like other independent people out there in the society other than been a leeche and later cause nussaince on the internet calling them broke while you're living a miserable life than them.
You are the unrepentant leech that will always dwell in peanury. Many men also made decisions they are regretting. Bad decisions are part of human lives, so, you cant just use one persons example to justify your brokeness. My ex i was talking about, after about 6years is till living from hand to mouth, while I've moved on lol. So, some broke men of today will still die Broke, while some will become rich tomorrow. Some of you men also left your lover cos she wasn't so flashy enough and ended up with demons. But no, you won't discuss about thay cos it's not the woman that made the mistake.
Leave people to their choices Please!!!
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Odogwuendy: 7:30am On May 28, 2020
Girls and self entitlement....I once had a girl friend who broke up with me becos I bought a phone for my sister and she needed a phone ..she told me if I had loved her I would have gone out of my way to get her a phone ..that is i should have gotten her a phone even though my sister needed a phone and funny enough I could not afford to buy two phones wort 84k since my resources cant carry such expenses at that time.

She ranted about how she doesn't know why at her age she hasn't gotten a man that can fute a 100k bill for without stress....To cut long story short I moved on and I am happy .

You did the right thing for both you and the guy if you feel you ain't feeling the relationship it is good you leave and hope to find a better person that suits you and makes you happy . In the other hand someone who really cares about you and really loves you will always remember to give you a befitting gift when you celebrate a birthday no matter how little the gift is you don't need to remind him or even aske for it......

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2020
How much did you send to him on his birthday, madam?
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by LordOfTheWeed: 7:33am On May 28, 2020
James4bright:

You seem like a really cool girl. Don't listen to those random guys making you look like a gold digger. That dude isn't serious about his life, let him be.

I wish I had a girl who really cared about my career that much.
Bro, you shouldn't trust most of these ladies at times, even the devil can't stand some of them when it comes to telling lies.. .. .. You haven't heard the guy's part of the story and you're already condemning him, things shouldn't be like that.. .. ..

I once dated a girl, till today I'm still regretting I ever had anything to do with such girl, the lies this girl has told her friends about me ehn, you'll think I'm a terrible person but I'm just glad most of the people she told those lies later realized she's the real liar!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by fatymore(f): 7:33am On May 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
He is your boyfriend, not your ATM nor father. This is one of the reasons I don't date Nigerian girls. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, mynd4, Ishilove, folake4u, Bola146 inclusive.

#teamwhitebitches
#teamarabbitches

I hear you......where is my salah gift
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by fortune1968: 7:34am On May 28, 2020
When it comes into relationship , I will NEVER believe a woman's story totally until I hear from the other person (man ) women ....? You will only know them when you have the experience . Please ! halt your judgement of the man till we hear the man out !

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Monday60655(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2020
So your core reason for breaking up with him is because of his inability to assure you of sending you money for your birthday. Well-done. I hail two of una if ur story is true.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

You are the unrepentant leech that will always dwell in peanury. Many men also made decisions they are regretting. Bad decisions are part of human lives, so, you cant just use one persons example to justify your brokeness. My ex i was talking about, after about 6years is till living from hand to mouth, while I've moved on lol. So, some broke men of today will still die Broke, while some will become rich tomorrow. Some of you men also left your lover cos she wasn't so flashy enough and ended up with demons. But no, you won't discuss about thay cos it's not the woman that made the mistake.
Leave people to their choices Please!!!
you have to fix yourself and get well. Abusive conversation don't make you intelligent, I haven't seen any great mind do that anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Emmasnoop(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2020
U dey fear to spend your money olosho who need a liability this days.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lilytrota: 7:46am On May 28, 2020
[ote author=StrongandMighty post=90013098]
Since you're working take care of yourself, He's neither your father nor your husband.
It's better you change the notion that someone you're dating owes you a financial responsibility.
Sister he doesn't owe you a dime. [/quote]. But he can be gbenshing her abi?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by yetunsbay(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2020
Op, call me
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
facts. Noted

So u can reply this

You are mad!!!!

What did you get him on his birthday to deserve this kind of treatment you are craving for?
We v been asking this but ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

I don't understand you. So, ladies should start feeding you or what? This is height of shamelessness. Tomorrow, you will open your mouth and call yourself a man?
Pack to your girlfriend's house so she can be feeding you.

Is this what your brain can decode from everything that was written there

Go and check the response u gave

Foodstuff are meant to be bought all because he gave his guy some

We guys should start demanding for ours anytime we feed yiu girls.

Is that too much to ask of

Nigerians girls nawa o

Nah to dey Bleep and go

No time

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by 1kinggy(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

did you wish your ex-bf happy children's day yesterday?

You were his mother.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Jamescaspn45(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2020
The only truth am seeing about this is that u have seen a rich guy thats all
Madam take care of ur self since u are working and he is not so where do u want him to get money from and send to u
By the way his own birthday came u didn't spend a dim but I guess u must have drank to stupor
Nb:in rude boys voice reason with me if I no get today I go get am tomorrow
Forget d guy get plans na u go still regret later
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ajepako(f): 7:53am On May 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
He is your boyfriend, not your ATM nor father. This is one of the reasons I don't date Nigerian girls. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, mynd4, Ishilove, folake4u, Bola146 inclusive.

#teamwhitebitches
#teamarabbitches

Alafishe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
Lol some of us can lie sha , hypocrites

Which lies again aunty.

That means anytime your guy doesn't spend on u, the next thing is to report him to your brothers and they start following you like a puppy to his house just to fight...

Cos I don't c reasons for this your comment.

We will never train our sisters to be a liability (c'est fini)
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
Lol some of us can lie sha , hypocrites

Which lies again aunty

That means anytime your guy doesn't spend on u, the next thing is to report him to your brothers and they start following you like a puppy to his house just to fight...

Cos I don't c reasons for this your comment.

We will never train our sisters to be a liability (c'est fini)
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 7:54am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Is this what your brain can decide from everything that was written there

Go and check the response u gave

Foodstuff are meant to be bought all because he gave his guy some

We guys should start demanding for ours anytime we feed yiu girls.

Is that too much to ask of

Nigerians girls nawa o

Nah to dey Bleep and go

No time
Shut up. I clearly saw what I quoted.
Bleep and deh go, how does that affect me? You Can only attract what you are.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nat404: 7:58am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??
Yes, women can be bitchy if you don't know how to handle them. You probably made a fool out of yourself once and now you don't want it to happen again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by anigbajumo(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2020
asorodayo1:
Call me bastard if you see any one better than the guy if you leave him . All men are the same where is the money to share with you ? He is not working yet not his fault the country situation is not encauraging it's also show that you are not yet mature if you are still celebrating birthday like a wedding party this day. Can't you use money on something better than spending money on death rembrance day? Sit him down and plan together with him not by leaving him. Throughout my dating for 5 years I didn't take my wife to eatery or buy her any tangable goods and she is still loves me the I'm look at me today happily married to her soonest I will buy her car call me on 08030642024 now for tips and way forward .

You a lucky bro, The type of ur woman is the dream of most guys but guess wat,they are too rare to see pending we are hardworking and focus. I can never in anyway take materialistic ladies serious,once I realizes my money is directly proportional to the fake love u give me,I give one fictitious excuse and move on no time.

The basic fact is that had it been the guy sent her money for birthday am sure she won't come here to open thread he lack vision bla bla bla.

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Mrbigman1(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

What is birthday again?
Must u two celebrate ur birthdays? What are u ppl happy for ? That u re both adults that re struggling?

U two re mad, infact u re very mad for staying with such boy this long
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by jamesbridget13(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2020
No vex o but honestly since u knew he isn't working u weren't meant to be asking for birthday money. Birthday kwa dat can happen every year.

My sister your reason not good enough to quit

N dat ur guy self. He is a broke guy n he is busy buying drink up n down. Na wa for the two of u self

No focus
No set goal
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nat404: 8:04am On May 28, 2020
Women who are desperate don't want the same kind of fun that normal women do.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by oshorstan(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2020
I Thank God for you and the decision u took. I use to be like this your BF. I was very unserious with life, depended on Family wealth n friends to help me. Later I became tired. It was my GF that bailed me out, she empirically advised me. Without fear, she spoke sense to me. My pride wanted me to be angry, but when I had a great time with myself , I saw she was right. TODAY I AM INDEPENDENT MINDED & I AM ON COURSE TO GROW. MY DEAR, PLEASE MOVE ON. YOUR BF DOESN'T HAVE SENSE YET. BUT IF YOU TRULY LOVE HIM, STAY WITH HIM AND PUT ALL THAT SENSE INTO HIM , BY FIRE BY THUNDER.

BE WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.