Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: (16790 Views)

ACN Funniest Head Butt! / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ajasa4link: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
In one of his interviews,when he was asked how he came about his vocabulary,he said: he reads 7hours a day for d past 20years,while other men are bigstout-ing,suya-ing,and peppersoup-ing. . . . . . . In fact,he has been like this right 4rm his days as an undergraduate in faculty of law,UNIBEN
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by dani1luv: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Delible(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Owanbe-ing

The guy is saying nonsense. The is no 'Owanbe in English langauge.

Let him go and apply to lecture English philosophy at Ekpoma University. shocked grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
pro01:

Too many Nigerians are bellyaching simpletons. The truth is that this guy is a star. . .an inimitable Original. Elsewhere he would be made a permanent fixture in the National Assembly.

Those who say 'it's not by grammer, it's by action' are severely confused. There are 360 odd members of the National Assembly: point out ONE whose impact has been felt more than Hon Patrick's. Most of the fools in the N.A are anonymous, incompetent thieves who wallow in their anonymity and obscurity. You can't take Hon. patrick for an incompetent louse simply because he has carved a unique niche for himself - even if by means of unprecedented use of high-falutin verbiage. Truth is: he is probably the most visible, active, impactful and beloved members of the National Assembly. That he chooses an eccentric way of speaking (and dressing) does not perforce invalidate his political and/or intellectual capital. Rather, it stands him out as an oasis in the desert of blandness that Nigerian poliitics is. Does his use of grandiloquent language make him less competent than anyone else in the National Assembly. . .or more of a thief than anyone else for that matter? Some of you guys are just insufferable with your jaundiced reasoning.

It is indeed sad that such an invaluable icon of the Nigerian political community has to be sacrificed on the alter of bad-belle-ism and mediocrity. I'd miss him to the point of tears if he fails to make it back to the House of Reps.

You are talking of jaundiced reasoning by advocating a man be voted for as HoR member because he blows grammar no one understands? undecided

Jesus! SMH.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Iyineda(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
Link to a video or it didn't happen.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by POTUT(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
Verily verily, my research fails to serve. The Honorable Member uses high-sounding, mostly overkill language in his conversations and arguments. It won him attention in the media. However, I am not convinced he was instrumental in winning any argument or driving any Bill home. ACN is less vain than PDP, by a Nigerian-measured margin.

He ought to have considered passing a law to make handheld dictionaries very cheap, so that the electorate/constituents can follow his campaign. (That was for your ribs),
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by yinkalink(f): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
D Hon. Just joined d realm where i place p'ple lyk chris okotie,mode9,n wole soyinka. C grammar, my brain don stop,i dey think of ao to think!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by frudokafor(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by fred06: 3:54am On Jan 22, 2011
Lets be objective smtimes we al know he speaks big grammar, but l can count impacts he has made in d house of reps, dis man was almost suspended wen he objected to d bill dat wanted 2 make members of house of reps statutory members of their party's workin commitee. He also fought 4 d installation of GeJ as president wen d so-called cabal were controlling d govt. He was always 4 masses.,
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by itsmayiela(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2011
Poor Patrick Obahiagbon! I am sure i'll have no use for my dictionary when the session is on. We will all miss u dearly.

However, the people of Edo have made a catastrophic blunder by not re-electing Obahiagbon. He is indeed a masses-oriented legislator just that majority of the house members are mediocres who couldnt undastand what he says.

Adieu Mon Legislati
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by IFELEKE(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2011
I don talk am say Edosians go commot this guy wey no dey yarn wetin dem sabi. . .bye bye patriki,u can start big stouting and suyaing on the streets of Benin.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by StudioCFR(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2011
the man own sef don too much

Na only go school ni?

U need to see how REP MEMBERS dey always laugh whenever he's talking.

The man don too intimidate them with his gramm*r
And they only way to deal with him is to kick him out once his tenure expires.

AreaGEnt

I know he's your uncle

u no get problem no more now dat he's coming back home

Maybe to share his loot witcha.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Luxzy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
No wonder he lost the primaries? When the delegates couldnt understand what he was saying. They arent sure if he wanted to contest or not. Poor dude.

lmao,
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by emmajew(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hon Obahiagbon was the only man who could speak to Nigerians from the House of Representatives. The likes of the "well educated" Bankole are too busy banking their N15.m monthly loot plus N500m consttuency allowance. In any case, Nigerians never have felt that anything good is going on in that house. Igodomigodo at least tried to justify that huge amount by digging deep into the englis/latin dictionary. Wont you miss a hardworker?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by banom(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2011
Why is this thread on the joke section ? is it not supposed to be on the political section ? is this a joke or what ?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
banom:

Why is this thread on the joke section ? is it not supposed to be on the political section ? is this a joke or what ?

The man is a Joke. grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by jambya(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
omg! this is serious ooo! I can't stop laughing!! This man needs to come back to 9ja mentality cos all this big grammar can't win him election.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by KDK(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
That speech is circumpectively flabbergasting. grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
I Think i like this loser of a Guy. . . Reminds me of ma Father on Recieving a Sack Letter at NNPC but Luckily ma Dad's reiterating Vocabs stil got him back to work.
NNPC felt they were losing a Greater Wole Soyinka!!!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by saintolaf(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
na wao why EDO ACN decide treat Nigerians to this pill, atleast the likes of Hon. obahia-something usually gave us some comic relieve in this inscrutably unpalatable melange of wolfish dirge [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]called Nigerian democracy, lets hope its for the best!!!!!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by tjimoh: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2011
The spericity and concavity of the sky is quite enough for an orthological specimen to travel without any unforeseen contingency!!! Why is that Hon. Obahiagbon is trying to pollute ACN with his Brainstorming Grammar?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by danidon: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2011
One man One vote, that's the slogan. Mr Man told us that he left PDP BECAUSE HIS PEOPLE WANTED HIM TO. WHO ARE THOSE THAT VOTED HIM OUT NOW. This is a big lesson to people that stay outside and criticise PDP as if the others are SAINTS.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
mr obahiagbon = mr bombastic! grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Hardballer(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by jamace(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Salym(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2011
president ship ebele jonathan, the man cant even control his accent.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2011
this obahiagbon man sef! how has his grammer helped in promoting his constituents' interests?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by hazh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2011
the guy is good it is just that nigerian politics is upside down
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
yeah, i agree. he's good at blowing big grammar and collecting fat allowance! grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by CGKing(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
Praise the Lord. Let him go and bambuzu the elders in the village.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
yes, he should go and explain to them why he couldn't provide them with a good road to their village after 4yrs of grammatical voyeurism!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian States Gets New Slogan.... Enjoy / *Edit* Car Jokes / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.