Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

This Picture Is Breaking My Heart - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Picture Is Breaking My Heart (4184 Views)

This 419 Picture Is Funny As Hell / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Finnese001: 2:35pm On May 27, 2020
this is really touching

RIP George Floyd

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by kellytuns(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2020
Its heart breaking

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by illicit(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
It's breath taking cool

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by TheSourcerer: 3:06pm On May 27, 2020
illicit:
It's breath taking cool
OMG you're a genius!, how can they not find the humour in this.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Finnese001: 3:11pm On May 27, 2020
There is a lot of protest going on in Minneapolis right now over George Floyd death

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAsPfjeJRIa/?igshid=1oocw11izppyy

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by pyrex23(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2020
illicit:
It's breath taking cool

grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by edo3(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2020
I trust blacks in America,, dt white guy should watch his back..

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Folzye(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2020
edo3:
I trust blacks in America,, dt white guy should watch his back..

The four police officers involved in the whole scene have been fired and I trust that very soon the main culprit will be cooling off in jail.... I watched the video and I felt really bad.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2020
Don't be fooled. Its a well calculated murder

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Nickshrapnel: 9:43am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

The four police officers involved in the whole scene have been fired and I trust that very soon the main culprit will be cooling off in jail.... I watched the video and I felt really bad.
Jail you say grin He would be charged for manslaughter and will be suspended, and that’s it. Welcome to America
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Folzye(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Jail you say grin He would be charged for manslaughter and will be suspended, and that’s it. Welcome to America

The four officers at the scene have been permanently suspended (fired) and in the event that the officer is charged with manslaughter he will be jailed .
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Nickshrapnel: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

The four officers at the scene have been permanently suspended (fired) and in the event that the officer is charged with manslaughter he will be jailed .
This is a murder, the minimum sentence this man should receive should not be less than 20years but let’s wait and see the outcome
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Greatzeus(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2020
If I am the one I will do anything to free myself at least to a position I will be able to breath. That guy looks huge,how could he allow that small white cop to pin him down till he died,I mean even if you will die,die with a fight.
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Folzye(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2020
Greatzeus:
If I am the one I will do anything to free myself at least to a position I will be able to breath. That guy looks huge,how could he allow that small white cop to pin him down till he died,I mean even if you will die,die with a fight.

His hands were cuffed to the back.. Imagine someone cuffing ur hands to the back and pinning u with all his weight on your neck, especially a trained person at combat like a police officer, I tell you there is no escape
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Greatzeus(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

His hands were cuffed to the back.. Imagine someone cuffing ur hands to the back and pinning u with all his weight on your neck, especially a trained person at combat like a police officer, I tell you there is no escape
I saw the video before,I didn't know he was handcuffed. I just saw a clearer picture now,my bad.
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Folzye(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2020
Greatzeus:

I saw the video before,I didn't know he was handcuffed. I just saw a clearer picture now,my bad.

I really felt sad for the man, I told someone if I had the opportunity to witness such a scene, I will definitely step in and get to push the officer off the man.. I don't mind getting tased.
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Michealky: 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
He kept on shouting mama!! First time in my life to watch a real slow death occur. This 2020 go rugged oo. Things are happening
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by mrwonlasewonie: 1:01pm On May 28, 2020
BurntSoul:
what do you mean well calculated murder? So you mean a man will agree to willingly be murdered to prove a point grin
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
what do you mean well calculated murder? So you mean a man will agree to willingly be murdered to prove a point grin
If U can't comprehend do't quote me again. How wld u explain that George wasn't murdered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by mrwonlasewonie: 1:26pm On May 28, 2020
BurntSoul:

If U can't comprehend do't quote me again. How wld u explain that George wasn't murdered?
smh.nevermind

Simpletons all over NL
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by ikabasa1(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2020
BurntSoul:
you are right
Re: This Picture Is Breaking My Heart by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 28, 2020
Painful.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girl Updates: Cynthia Udoka Osokogu Was Killed By Her Facebook Friends / Soldiers Flogs SARS Officers After Trying To Raid An Hotel Owned By A Colonel / 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.