Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (142951 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 1 / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It appears you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Yet i won the heart of Rozz right here before your eyes! cheesy

Obviously you need to see a psychiatrist and really fast! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Yet i won the heart of Rozz right here before your eyes! cheesy

Obviously you need to see a psychiatrist and really fast! cheesy
If that's what meaningful is to you, then keep shaving those vagina, you need it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You're free to come and talk nonsense.

YES!

But you're talking some sense after getting your ass kicked by everyone on the thread including the little girl who opened the thread! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If that's what meaningful to you, then keep shaving those vagina, you need it.
My one and only Trivina nah! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Very correct.
OK ooo!

Hope you survive his hot words, good night! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Maximus69:

YES!

But you're talking some sense after getting your ass kicked by everyone on the thread including the little girl who opened the thread! wink
Try harder maybe I'll feel something.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
TATIME:
OK ooo!
Hope you survive his hot words, good night! smiley smiley smiley
Shut up.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2020
What is English to you-twisting my word's? that doesn't sound to promising.
GRIMMJOE:
You want to depend English on your logic fallacy.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Try harder maybe I'll feel something.

You never felt anything yet you typed my name a hundred times on just one single post shey?

It's really obvious you felt nothing! cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Maximus69:

You never felt anything yet you typed my name a hundred times on just one single post shey?

It's really obvious you felt nothing! cheesy
You'll have to take my word for it, or not, I really don't care which you chose.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2020
brocab:
What is English to you-twisting my word's? that doesn't sound to promising.
So now what?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Shut up.

You can't even control your temper and you're here to contend with mature minds!

No wonder you are jobless, because your temper can't allow you remain in the midst of intelligent minds without exposing your immaturity!

How many people will you slap while discussing about something that affects everyone? undecided undecided undecided

I'll advise you to calm down and learn from people who have passed through the stage you are now, i remembered the last time you were begging Maximus69 to consider you. He showed me the post, i told him you needed his assistance financially but he said he needs to be sure. But see your life now, the same you have come up forgetting that everything you typed is on the internet.
I just keep laughing at both of you because Max has forgotten, i am posting this for everyone to know that you GRIMMJOE have tried begging Maximus for financial assistance and when he kept discussing on scriptural grounds you said "so you're using Bible to play me".
Calm down young man for the journey is still far, you'll meet hundreds of thousands of people in your life and 99% of them carry the image of their god in their hearts, just 10% are atheists who will admit it, so your failure to acknowledge their god should be strictly hidden from them otherwise you'll remain stagnant throughout your life! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
TATIME:

You can't even control your temper and you're here to contend with mature minds!

No wonder you are jobless, because your temper can't allow you remain in the midst of intelligent minds without exposing your immaturity!

How many people will you slap while discussing about something that affects everyone? undecided undecided undecided

I'll advise you to calm down and learn from people who have passed through the stage you are now, i remembered the last time you were begging Maximus69 to consider you. He showed me the post, i told him you needed his assistance financially but he said he needs to be sure. But see your life now, the same you have come up forgetting that everything you typed is on the internet.
I just keep laughing at both of you because Max has forgotten, i am posting this for everyone to know that you GRIMMJOE have tried begging Maximus for financial assistance and when he kept discussing on scriptural grounds you said "so you're using Bible to play me".
Calm down young man for the journey is still far, you'll meet hundreds of thousands of people in your life and 99% of them carry the image of their god in their hearts, just 10% are atheists who will admit it, so your failure to acknowledge their god should be strictly hidden from them otherwise you'll remain stagnant throughout your life! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please brother, don't tell me it's the same person that was begging for assistance that time! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Please brother, don't tell me it's the same person that was begging for assistance that time! undecided

I know you've forgotten! smiley smiley smiley

So i just kept mute because i believe you'll still get along with him some other time, but he has beaten more than he could chew, that's why i'm exposing him now. Imagine a beggar having the impetus of slapping others just because i tried to help him gain back his senses.
I remembered when you said you just want to be sure that's what he meant when he was begging you back then, now you can see the real cause of his misfortune. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
TATIME:

smh

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Yawns, try harder.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
TATIME:

So i just kept mute because i believe you'll still get along with him some other time, but he has beaten more than he could chew, that's why i'm exposing him now. Imagine a beggar having the impetus of slapping others just because i tried to help him gain back his senses.
I remembered when you said you just want to be sure that's what he meant when he was begging you back then, now you can see the real cause of his misfortune. undecided undecided undecided
Lemme know when you have sensible to say.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2020
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmm,

This life is full of mystery, but why is he now so rude and aggressive?
What does he stand to gain now, if he's fighting everyone who believes in God?

You know i have forgotten him completely but i just feel like seeing his persistence perhaps i could get to him well and figure out how to help him until he disappeared from my mind! cry

Well it's OK, that's part of the lessons we learn in life, but i must confess this really sounds strange to me, throughout all my life with the intelligence i never thought such a thing is possible! undecided

How can someone who needs the assistance of his fellowman suddenly turn so deadly?

No wonder he now hate me with all passion! embarassed

From now i'll try to be mild with him, because he really needs assistance! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Yawns, try harder.

Please forgive me for responding to you the way i did, i'm really sorry! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
I see they've gotten desperate, this is probably the first time they are coming across someone like me, they are about to find out what is happening, come, try harder, harder, this time around you might actually prove your illusion exist.

*spitsonmaximusface*
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Please forgive me for responding to you the way i did, i'm really sorry! undecided
Did I ask you for your sorry.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm,

This life is full of mystery, but why is he now so rude and aggressive?
What does he stand to gain now, if he's fighting everyone who believes in God?

You know i have forgotten him completely but i just feel like seeing his persistence perhaps i could get to him well and figure out how to help him until he disappeared from my mind! cry

Well it's OK, that's part of the lessons we learn in life, but i must confess this really sounds strange to me, throughout all my life with the intelligence i never thought such a thing is possible! undecided

How can someone who needs the assistance of his fellowman suddenly turn so deadly?

No wonder he now hate me with all passion! embarassed

From now i'll try to be mild with him, because he really needs assistance! undecided

This one passed your intelligence bro! smiley smiley smiley

There's just a tin line between poverty and insanity! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Did I ask you for your sorry.

This is too much for me to bear, and i'm really really sorry for all i've said to hurt you young man.

May you find peace one day, goodbye GRIMMJOE! cry
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Lemme know when you have _______ sensible to say.

So pathetic, you can't even complete a sentence again!

If Maximus69 the one whom you were begging for his help and later began insulting him could just walk away with regrets for reciprocating to your rudeness and aggression, what am i and who am i to continue in anger with you? undecided undecided undecided

Well i'll imitate Max, may you find peace someday GRIMMJOE.

Farewell! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Maximus69:

This is too much for me to bear, and i'm really really sorry for all i've said to hurt you young man.

May you find peace one day, goodbye GRIMMJOE! cry
Oh it seems you've come back to your senses, then listen to this.

Someone who's free is free from freedom it self, the moment you start chasing freedom is the moment you've accepted you're a prisoner, and the moment you chase peace is the moment you've accepted you're are at war ~ GRIMM JOE

We are all free, all that is needed letting go of the great illusion...Religion.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
TATIME:

So pathetic, you can't even complete a sentence again!

If Maximus69 the one whom you were begging for his help and later began insulting him could just walk away with regrets for reciprocating to your rudeness and aggression, what am i and who am i to continue in anger with you? undecided undecided undecided

Well i'll imitate Max, may you find peace someday GRIMMJOE.

Farewell! smiley smiley smiley
You don't deserve a complete sentence, you don't even deserve a reply at all.

Go and print a copy of this sentence and paste it on the wall of your room "I AM STUPID" say it every day when you wake up, every day before you self, keep saying it till the day you decide to have sense.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2020
solite3:
Bro Jesus has always being the Son of God even before the world began.
don't let Jehovah false witness make you believe that Jesus being the son is less than the father.
The Son of a lion is a lion, The Son of man is man, the Son of God is God.
Father Son relationship that between Jesus and his Father existed even before the world began.

Anything Son of God has a beginning... Ask Adam and the angels. Father precedes the son
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Meanwhile, let's do a quick one on whether Jesus is angel Michael cause I see that's what they're tryna pull off.
I'm just taking down JW bullets one by one until they're totally empty. Want them to bring it all out here to their undoing.

Joh 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

So we know from above the history of Jesus from before creation, we see that He was with God and created all things in one Being with God (I'm coming to this creation part when I clear my table, lols.)
Do we find in any part of his history that he was made an angel. No.
He had never manifested anywhere at all but remained hidden in God's bosom. When you go down this history and get to verse 14, we find what happened next.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Does anyone see anything about the Word being an angel in his history here before he became flesh because I don't. All I see is He was with and in God and from the bosom of the Father, he came out as flesh through a virgin. He never manifested before then and surely he never manifested as an angel.
But we know Michael has always commanded the warring faction of angels and had always been visibly active.
And what does Paul say about if he manifested as an angel?

Heb 2:14 Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Yep. Paul didn't mince words about it, he never took the nature of angels but only the seed of Abraham. Just as John said, from being with God in the bosom of the Father straight to taking on flesh or becoming flesh. Why that? Because God wanted to put the world in subjection to man and not angels. That's why he never manifested as an angel but only as a man.

Heb 2:5-7 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Do you JWs even read their bible. The whole of Hebrews 1&2 was written to show that Jesus is not an angel but greater, the only-begotten from the Father's bosom for that matter. Only means only, duh!

How then can Jesus be angel Michael who has and will always be an angel and who was never called by that name when we know the Word only took on flesh of men and never angels.

Any JW that wants to quote me must first have the balls to answer my 3 questions. LMAO.
I see you JWs aren't tired of your shallow tricks of quoting verses of after Jesus became a Son and using those to separate him from Father. As if there was such distinction before he became flesh. Your barrels are so empty now, you're recycling used bullets that can't hit. LMAO.

I know this ain't WW2 but I'm gonna come soon with my heavy atomic bomb "little boy" for JW right after you're all out of bullets. LMAO
I see many of them already tryna find a cool way to run out tha thread. Live to fight another day fake soldiers. LMAO.

johnw47, achorladey, Rozz, Maximus69, TATIME, Janosky, Peacefullove, haywizzy007, solite3, KNOWMORE56, hoopernikao, DappaD, Muttleylaff

If Jesus is not Michael, whose voice will raise the dead ??
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Ken4Christ:

The body was transformed by God. His blood was shed for the world. The new body is not sustained by blood. And all who believe in Jesus will also have their bodies changed like unto his glorious body when Jesus comes to take us to our heavenly abode.

I finally hit you. grin

You lied .. Show me where its written that his body was transformed ?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2020
hoopernikao:

Listen to yourself and correct yourself. When you here FATHER, or SON, dont you think that refers to the perspective of humans? It is a revelation in humanity. God cant be pregnant to have a Son. When we say Father, is related to the Word became flesh.

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

We have the Son, in flesh, humanity. Hence, the expression Father. In divinity what you have is God. Understand bible language. When you cant differentiate Christ humanity from his divinity, you will obviously find yourself in this error of interpretation you are. That is what the guy has been telling you since.

In Humanity you have: Father, Son, Holy-Ghost. Those are ways humans can comprehend the work of salvation.
In Divinity, what you will have is God.

I think you are the one in error. God can't be pregnant to have a son. Calling anyone his son SIMPLY means He created the person. Simple as ABC

Angels are called sons of God , why ?? Cos God pregnant a woman to gave birth to them ?

Adam was called Son of God , why ?

Start thinking
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2020
hoopernikao:

Bro, you no read your bible well o.

Paul isnt drawing explanation from the moon, i hope you know.

What Paul called his revelation are the explanation of the mysteries that is the Old testaments o. Paul's revelation are illumination and clarify of what OT teaches and what God is saying all through those period.

When you see Paul's writing, always ask yourself, where in the OT can i relate this. There is a mystery that is why you can have revelation. Revelation simply means to uncover a mystery. Mystery means what needs to be explained.

Let me help you.

There are at least 3 scriptures that have a synonymous to 1 Thess 4:16 (the voice):

There are 3 key things in that verse: the shout/command, the voice and the trumpet.
Jesus likewise taught about the second coming, read it o and compare scriptures.

Go and study please. And stop taking a single verse to mean what it doesnt mean or what doesnt have corroboration in the bible. Read Paul with open eyes please, i needed to get you.
1The 4:16
The voice is the voice of who ? And what will happen when that voice cries , Will the dead be raised ? Solve this dillema !!!! Whose voice will raise the dead!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2020
hoopernikao:

See what i wrote below then compare to your response above:

So, where is the brother story. Stop diverting discussion.

What is everlasting Father, is Father a brother?, and you said its just a title? You cant be serious with that. You think bible is a book of chieftaincy title?

Hebrew 2:11 should have helped you , I didnt form it that he is our brother , e get why.

" So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters . " NLT

He is our brother cos he was created just as we .

The child is called MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, What does that mean. Stop rotating. Explain the bible.

It says the child shall be called ... grin

Which means he wasn't a Mighty God before coming to earth ? grin grin grin

It also says shall be called ( future tense) , which means he wasn't our Father in creation.

In fact show me Jesus children ? Did Jesus ever called anyone " My son " ?

Its all titles!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (237) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / God Cartoons — Who Created God? ⬇️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.