Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,881 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City (2964 Views)

Who Owns The Property Wife Or Husband (photo) / 2 Major Reasons Why Lagos Property Market Crashed / Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
double3:
Been following ur post for quite a while and I must commend the Good job, more feathers to ur cap... please can u point me in the right direction the process involved in getting a building plan registered with relevant authorities. The site in question is in enugu (close to lomainda estate), I've been to ECDA(capital development) office at the new state secretariat but they seem lackadaisical toward guiding me tru the process.(typical behaviour of civil servants).
I would appreciate if I could get a reliable contact or a tip or two from u.
I would kick start the project next year Jan and wouldn't want obstruction from these guys.

Chat me up, I will send you a number.. I dont know if the official will like his number online.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by double3(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
spyder880:

Chat me up, I will send you a number.. I dont know if the official will like his number online.
Thanks boss, would do just that. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stages Of Building A House In Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Conveyance Deed And Deed Of Assignment / Tv Wall Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.