Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:54 AM

11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit (1026 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / How Do I Win An Argument With Someone Who Will Never Admit That He's Wrong? / The Best Way To Get A Spouse That Hardly Admit/apologize When He Is Wrong,to Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2020
For a nation that is renowned for having the gift of the gab...there are some things that women just don’t talk about.

Here, we have listed the top 10 ladies' secrets ... but if anyone asks them, they will still deny everything.

1. Wear the same bra every day (and rarely wash it.) 

Don't get them wrong - they OWN dozens. Lace, satin, pink, white, strapless, backless, frontless.

But they wear the one that makes their boobs look the best. Every day.

Source: https://techempireng.com/2020/05/10-things-ladies-do-but-will-never-admit.html

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2020
2. Pretend to stretch in order to check our armpit situation. 

They forget whether or not they shaved, and they also need to check that their deodorant is still working. This crisis of confidence needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2020
3. Lie in “never have I ever.” 

Ah...the ultimate deceit. Pretending to be mortified that you’ve had a party, in an attempt to cover up the fact that you’re mortified you haven’t. Down that drink you evil genius!
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
4. They fart like seriously.

Let's start with the obvious. Women do fart, even though our grandmothers swore that wasn't the case. But the facts don't lie. Everyone does, despite what your boyfriend or little brother thinks. We fart, on average, 10-20 times per day, women just as much as men, according to Dr. Purna Kashyap, a gastroenterologist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. A TED-Ed video he helped create explains how passing gas is actually a sign of healthy gut function. Things like beans, oats, soy, and dairy can cause you to be more gassy than usual. Now, if you believe your excessive flatulence is affecting your day-to-day life, you may need to change your diet or see a doctor make sure it's not something more serious.
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2020
5. They cyber-stalk.

Cyber-stalking. Relax, it's the legal (yet still frowned-upon) kind of stalking. OK, maybe I shouldn't call it "stalking," because that sounds pretty intense, but it's normal to be curious about who dates who, who works where, what your neighbor had for breakfast, or what the girl in your bio class wore for a party in 2006 — scandalous. Your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend took a nice trip last winter, and that's... cool. He never took you on vacation, but you don't really care. You're just passing the time, right? Or remember that guy you met at the bar last night? He was super cute, but you only know his first name so naturally, as soon as you get home you search all of Facebook for Ryan in the Upper East Side. You find him, over-analyze all of his pictures, find out his likes and dislikes and learn he has a cat named Frank. Hey, this can be a good thing. It could save you from relationship hell by finding out beforehand that he's got some crazy obsession or he already has a girlfriend. There are even tips out there on how to cyber-stalk like a pro. Keep it to a minimum though, ladies, and keep some mystery in your life.
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2020
6. Lie about how they don't really care about the size of their breasts.

The truth is every woman cares about their breast size. The ones with small and walnut-size breast will rush to defend and say things like, "small boobs are better than big ones because bigger boobs tend to sag and turn to fallen heroes while the ones with big and watermelon-sized will also say things to justify their mammary gland size.
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2020
7. Play with their breast whenever they're alone.

Breasts are such weird random blobs and yet men seem to love them so much. What’s all the fuss? It doesn’t escape a woman’s brain to try and play with them when she’s alone.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2020
8. Purposely ignore the guys they have crushes on in the hope that they notice.

There’s this weird game that women tend to play around the boys that they like. They will act so nonchalant and disinterested. They will feign detachment in the hopes that these techniques will manage to grab the attention of the boys that they like.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2020
9. Head out without taking a shower.

As long as they don't bad or look haggard, why even take a shower, right? Just a few drops of perfume and a few brushes of hair. Ready to go, fiam.
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2020
10. Stand in front of a mirror while naked.

The naked body is ironically something that you rarely ever get to see. Most of the time, when you’re interacting with others, or when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, clothes are involved. And so it’s no surprise that lots of women just stand in front of the mirror in the nude just to take it all in.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by dimexy247(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2020
11. Wear the same outfit twice in one week to different places.

It would be such a waste of a good outfit if she wore it to the mall and no one managed to see her wear it. Why not wear it to another place too? It shouldn’t hurt as long as no one sees her in that outfit twice in a week.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2020
bro you miss the number 1 thing they do....put on make up, wear wigs, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake eye color, fake foundation, fake push up bras, and do crazy plastic surgery like breast implants and BBL (Brazilian butt Lift) etc etc etc then put on the sexiest dress where her tittays are almost falling off the dress and, dress so tight it looks as if the dress is painted on her body (and the babe can barely breathe), ALL IN THE HOPE TO GET MEN'S ATTENTION... but when a man approaches them, they will now do SHAKARA!!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by ValCon888: 8:43pm On May 27, 2020
Let's start with the obvious. Women do fart, even though our grandmothers swore that wasn't the case. But the facts don't lie.

@OP, you ought to have said the farts don't lie.
And the smell of their farts can wake up the dead.
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by TheSourcerer: 8:47pm On May 27, 2020
You said 10 but it's a bit generalized
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by armyofone(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2020
#4 - but the good thing is mine doesn't smell.
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Hathor5(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2020
I wear the bras that are most comfortable and I have more than one. I don't check my armpits because my deodorant is very reliable. I could go on but you get the point, don't you? undecided
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Kollyman: 8:52pm On May 27, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Vyzz: 8:53pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
Hathor5:
I wear the bras that are most comfortable and I have more than one. I don't check my armpits because my deodorant is very reliable. I could go on but you get the point, don't you? undecided
dimexy247:
7. Play with their breast whenever they're alone.

Breasts are such weird random blobs and yet men seem to love them so much. What’s all the fuss? It doesn’t escape a woman’s brain to try and play with them when she’s alone.
Im confused on this point o!
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Hathor5(f): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
BigJay7:
Im confused on this point o!

Why would I play with my breast?

*confused look*
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2020
Hathor5:

Why would I play with my breast?
*confused look*
I wouldnt know, i guess everybody with their own ways
Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On May 27, 2020
NUMBER 200: WISH FOR THE RELATIONSHIPS OF ALL THEIR FRIENDS TO END SO THAT ONLY THEM WILL BE THE ENVY OF ALL.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by crackland: 11:05pm On May 27, 2020
50. Hoping and praying to meet a cool handsome well-to-do gentleman who will marry them, even the so-called Nigerian feminists.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things Ladies Do But Will Never Admit by Oluromantic: 4:49am On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:
But you sniff your pant before you wash them and rub your pussy with your fingers and sniff it before pouring water. Say the truth and shame the devil

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Parent, Stop Gossiping To Your Children! / Multiple Men Gather At Radio Station To Accuse Popular Pastor Of "Snatching" / Meet My 300k Galaxy Watch 5 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.