Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,309 members, 7,932,211 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) (3373 Views)

How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by Justiceleague1: 7:35am On May 28, 2020
You are worried about Osinbajo who is doing well and enjoying life at the Villa and not yourself and family thatve no power or have eaten since yesterday.
I was on my way to apapa from Ikeja Lagos and stopped over at cele.
I couldn't believe transporters were charging 500! From cele to wharf citing convid19 taskforce as reason!!!!
Nigerians!!!!!
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by OgundeleTeju: 8:06am On May 28, 2020
You this people needs brain surgery,because if not you won’t be asking unecessary questions,Vice President that has been seen working is the one you are looking for? It’s a shame
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by Glink2018(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2020
joshrooy23:
A fool is someone who speaks just because of the fact that others are talking, a fool is someone who makes a statement or correction without stating any fact......

Are you saying some foolish people have started posting nonsense on this thread? No be me talk am....i'm quoting you.. Pls MOD no ban me o
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by Joylove2324(f): 8:18am On May 28, 2020
These children of hates have started their stupidity again. Anyway, Mr Vice President is fine and he's busy working on how Nigeria is gonna be fine economically after Covid-19 pandemic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2020
joshrooy23:

I spit on my father's bald head, because I always lick my mother's stinky and rotten nyash, I am a product of wasted sperm.

My entire family members are mumu
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by ojokolax: 10:25am On May 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:
How bad and inefficient Osinbajo has become over the years.
Pastor Professor Osinbajo has really shown that God's light can be dimmed in a person life. A typical example of how the light moved away from Samson and he became a mere man.
Osinbajo has really failed Nigeria even during the little time he handled the affairs if this country.
Unaccounted 90bn that disappeared within 3 days and remained unaccounted for. The press tried to alert Nigeria and Nigerians but was intimidated to silence and apologies .
Yet no explanation on the said scenario. Let's not forget the skewed appointments.
How bad can a man become in just few years.
This is a typical example of what power can cause
He is now been controlled and a victim of the 5P's temptation
1. Power
2. Property
3. Prestige
4. Popularity
5. Pomposity.

rarely does one find such astute grammar used in criticizing vice president Yemi Osinbajo. Still yet, it is full of a lot of prejudice and misinformation.

commencing with the later, at the end of the probe and investigation by both EFCC and the House of Rep, the vice president and his office were exonerated of any wrong doing. kindly read the adjoining link.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailytimes.ng/nema-vs-house-of-reps-osinbajo-maihaja-exonerated/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwis1I7vltbpAhWELewKHfQYC2cQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3J702Zf8mKhNVOIgEvSvsh

As for the skewness of appointments, there's usually a tendency to employ persons whose competencies one can vouch for, yet irrespective of this, when the list of the vice president's aides who were reassigned to other departments leaked, we saw sprinklings of persons from other tribes and religion.

I do know it might require more than that to assuage your opinion but it's best the truth is out there than have everyone accept your version as gospel
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by Stillthebest: 10:49am On May 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:
How bad and inefficient Osinbajo has become over the years.
Pastor Professor Osinbajo has really shown that God's light can be dimmed in a person life. A typical example of how the light moved away from Samson and he became a mere man.
Osinbajo has really failed Nigeria even during the little time he handled the affairs if this country.
Unaccounted 90bn that disappeared within 3 days and remained unaccounted for. The press tried to alert Nigeria and Nigerians but was intimidated to silence and apologies .
Yet no explanation on the said scenario. Let's not forget the skewed appointments.
How bad can a man become in just few years.
This is a typical example of what power can cause
He is now been controlled and a victim of the 5P's temptation
1. Power
2. Property
3. Prestige
4. Popularity
5. Pomposity.

Dont sound too illiterate amidst all the education you got. No one can loot #90B under Buhari within 5 months as said by the monger. Such money would not have come out of NEMA without it going down.

On another note one would want to ask for Osinbajo's whereabouts looking at how much he always made himself available in the past.
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by Drosonogasta(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
okefrancis:

Are you the one who took him to London or your useless father
If my father is useless is because he's late, far better of ya father whose birth certificate is apology letter from condom factory. Generation of leaked condom.
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:04pm On May 28, 2020
Asking what has happened to VP is like asking what is happening to Nigeria. VP is Nigeria.
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by udemzyudex(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2020
TripleOh7:
Some people are not bright.

Even if you light a bulb under them and power it from Kainji dam direct, they'd still be very dull.

This thread is proof that slowpokes too also have access to the internet.

Look who is talking?
Are you bright? You better answer the question or get lost.
Re: What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) by tipscogreen: 7:32pm On May 28, 2020
okefrancis:
I pity you , I pity the day you were , I pity your parents because you were sent by useless IPOB to post � this rubbish here just because your boss ( MNK) is nowhere to be found, the VP OSINBAJO is everyday active and he celebrated May 27 with Nigerian children just yesterday
You are right. I saw him in my dream celebrating children day, wearing primary school uniform. In that dream, he was beaten and all his books were collected and burned to ashes. He was warn not to cry or they will kill him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Froze My Account Too / Amaechi's 2023 Campaign Train Takes Off From Yobe (pix) / Bishop Kukah Gives Reason For Backing Tinubu For President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.