Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Radio Station - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Radio Station (148 Views)

Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown / Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM / Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Radio Station by Aquilapriscilla: 10:01pm On May 27, 2020
Good day nairalanders, I don't tknow if this is the right thread to post this, but I feel I would get a lot of meaningful advice from science folks around here.
It all started some years ago when I was coming up, the radio station in my state used to be very active but as time went on it all stopped functioning all together-- some how it managed to get back to its feets, but all to no avail.
Some weeks ago, as I was chating with an elder brother he told me ,during the tenure of a particular governor in my state , an order was issued to close down the only and state owned FM radio station because the youths were not reading ,and also due to the use of head phones for music which led to vehicle accidents becoming frequent. Now I sincerely miss the music from the station and other programs they do and as I was thinking about this situation in my state, I decided I want to start an FM radio station...
Please how do I go about this?
I don't want it big..I hear someone can even start from the comfort of his/her room
Please I need your help with Ideas and advice on materials and technical know how of accomplishing this.

I don't know why I feel I should try this. Who knows it might turn out to be good a thing after all.

lalasticlala, Mynd44 please I need your help.Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Latest Vmware 2V0-21.19 Dumps For Guaranteed Success / Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant / Learn How To Start A Profitable Business With A Cleaning Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.