Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (73425 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 5:48pm On May 30, 2020
Excuses:

First of all take it easy on yourself, i understand that the concept of the whole idea that summarizes what God is which is love does not correlate or add up to explaining the complexities that surrounds us..I get it..I know you must have read a lot..I need u to read one MORE! Author: ABD-RU-SHIN: Title: IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH.

Sir, I once rely on the explanation of scholars. But let's face reality. What hinder God from making his book and his signs easy for us to comprehend on our own. It's quite unfortunate that we rely on the explanation of human like us.

These scholars twist reality just to justify their religion . They engage in cognitive dissonance, biase etc
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 5:50pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Sir, I once rely on the explanation of scholars. But let's face reality. What hinder God from making his book and his signs easy for us to comprehend on our own. It's quite unfortunate that we rely on the explanation of human like us.

These scholars twist reality just to justify their religion . They engage in cognitive dissonance, biase etc

Islamic scholars will explain a single verse of ten words using ten pages. Obviously they know more than God that reveal the verse.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 5:58pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

If God exists, then he's imperfect and the worst creator / ruler that ever existed.

And if we see opportunity we should overthrown him. We would do better if we were given the necessary resources.

I once thought that maybe the present God overthrown the previous one and that's why he's hiding from us. Things you think when you are free of religion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
Excuses:

Live them, let it be the consequence of their choice, believing in God without evidence..!why are disturbed..just looking for opportunities to cause confusion..since you know so much and the bible and Qu'ran are books not worthy enough for human guide..why don't you create your own world, be a god. may be with time, they can boot in your own image..

Do you know that if I start a new religion today, some people will follow me?

Do you know that if I call myself God today, some people will worship me?

Human are not as smart as I initially thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

And if we see opportunity we should overthrown him. We would do better if we were given the necessary resources.

I once thought that maybe the present God overthrown the previous one and that's why he's hiding from us. Things you think when you are free of religion grin

grin
Many Christians have this thought, but fear of hell fire keeps them in check.

Take away the doctrine of hell and see Christians become free.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:
that's being sexist sir. Females are not lower human
Being atheist is peculiar to females.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes. Exactly.
Get them young! That's their slogan. So that when they grow into adult hood, they would have gone too deep to be pulled out of their delusions.
But thankfully, some are questioning these beliefs, untill they become free from it.

My children will never step into any church untill they're 18. When they've reached that age, they'll make decisions for themselves on what they want to believe.

Fact.

@ bolded, religious people don't give this freedom. They compel the children.

In Islam, you are to ask your kid to worship Islamic way once he's 7yrs. You are allowed to beat the hell out of him if he refuses to worship Islamic way at age 10.

Force the female to wear hijab at age 7

Why forcing children if Muslim follow the truth. Why not allow children to see the truth themselves.

Modified - some Muslims do not believe in hadith. Thus, they may not follow this rule

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 6:11pm On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Being atheist is peculiar to females.

How sir?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Dr7Manhattan: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Actually, I think religious people intend good when they preach. They think one will enter hell if he's not in their religion (Muslim, Christian, jehovah witness, sunni, salafi, Shia etc).

The onus is on individual to tell them to leave or engage them.

I once preached Islam to my Christian friends cos I thought they would end up in hell if they die as a Christian. My intention was pure

I think so too
We can also co exist in peace
That's the message bro.
Tolerance.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 6:53pm On May 30, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

I think so too
We can also co exist in peace
That's the message bro.
Tolerance.

Yes sir. Tolerance is what I preach now a days.

But I'm strongly against fundamentalist Muslims. They believe in killing apostate, blasphemers, lgbt, adultrer etc.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Fact.

@ bolded, religious people don't give this freedom. They compel the children.

In Islam, you are to ask your kid to worship Islamic way once he's 7yrs. You are allowed to beat the hell out of him if he refuses to worship Islamic way at age 10.

Force the female to wear hijab at age 7

Why forcing children if Muslim follow the truth. Why not allow children to see the truth themselves.

Modified - some Muslims do not believe in hadith. Thus, they may not follow this rule

Another problem is that they also force kids to study religious subjects in school.
You're told to either study I.R.K or C.R.K..
Well, I hope sometime in the future, all these nonsense will be abolished.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by darediamond(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

At bolded is enough not to engage you in academic discussions. Your perception about science world is shallow. What a shame.

You know nothing about science.

You only read from those pages written by religious guys that claim to be independent scientists.

Funny enough, these guys will accept whatever (scientific discovery) align with bible but will reject whatever is against it. What a delusional mind
If you are really knowledgeable, you will engage me right away and school me on what you know Not talking aimlessly.

Have yourself with your "Vast" knowledge in Science been able to Tap Current from the Ground once PRACTICALLY??

See, all you study in Science at conventional school are the Results of Documented Backyard Research of Naturally talented individuals. Now the Private Families Group or Resources Hijackers you commons or lowlies call Government moderated or Sieves the true results of all these Humble Researchers before releasing it to your barrage of Academic Tutors to teach you unsuspecting students globally and thus keeping the active model of Modern enslavement active.

If the Air Electricity is removed, Mortals will all die in a jiffy. You ain't just breathing in Oxygen to Survive friend, what is going into your lungs for Survival is higher.

The 3 elements of Life is Earth, Water and Air.
Those 3 floors you and I. So there is no reason for any Human on surface Earth to brag about ANYTHING!
Science come to be as a result of mimicking and studying the handiwork of the Creator. He being the OmniScience.

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by ayshacom: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

They shall Come a time when man kind shall see death as a disease that needs to be eradicated....we only die and Grow Old cause Our body..the human body cannot carry on any long from aving to deal with harsh conditions of the earth ...man shall one day develop the scientific knowall to reverse engineer these conditions or technologically argument the human body to be like cyborgs who can live forever and sustaining or maintaining or changing argumented part for new ones..
The human body can Die.. But the human mind and conscience can live forever if the brain is preserved
you see religion is very sweet if you understand it. It's all about faith, belief..that is why it is not something manifest, physical that everybody can understand without seeking the knowledge with open mind. You may call us delusional but mankind is not progressing any further. Science cannot understand that our ancestors are more powerful, intelligent, technologically advance than we are. May be later scientists may find the evidence which I believe will be a shock to them. Only religion will make you understand. So stop wishing and hoping that we will live eternally without dying, only after dying we will have eternal life. That's a promise and will never be broken ever!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Dr7Manhattan: 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Yes sir. Tolerance is what I preach now a days.

But I'm strongly against fundamentalist Muslims. They believe in killing apostate, blasphemers, lgbt, adultrer etc.

Well I'm not a Muslim
But no religion should encourage murder, hate, etc.
If it truly stands for that, then it's absolutely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tifunloran: 7:58pm On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

I practice no religion but science and astronomy...

OK let reason together on this
How did this 2 bible writers Job 26:7 and Isaiah 40:22 knew that the earth is round in shape and it hangs on nothing if they are not inspired by a supreme being (God)
Remember most bible writers are Farmers and shepherd who knew nothing about Science.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 8:03pm On May 30, 2020
darediamond:

If you are really knowledgeable, you will engage me right away and school me on what you know Not talking aimlessly.

Have yourself with your "Vast" knowledge in Science been able to Tap Current from the Ground once PRACTICALLY??

See, all you study in Science at conventional school are the Results of Documented Backyard Research of Naturally talented individuals. Now the Private Families Group or Resources Hijackers you commons or lowlies call Government moderated or Sieves the true results of all these Humble Researchers before releasing it to your barrage of Academic Tutors to teach you unsuspecting students globally and thus keeping the active model of Modern enslavement active.

If the Air Electricity is removed, Mortals will all die in a jiffy. You ain't just breathing in Oxygen to Survive friend, what is going into your lungs for Survival is higher.

The 3 elements of Life is Earth, Water and Air.
Those 3 floors you and I. So there is no reason for any Human on surface Earth to brag about ANYTHING!
Science come to be as a result of mimicking and studying the handiwork of the Creator. He being the OmniScience.

Well I'm sorry for being a bit hash in my previous post. But the fact remains that you talk about what you don't know (science). Unfortunately, I can't school you due to many factors. You will need to learn independently as you have been doing. Your independent and unverified findings are flawed though. I wish you good luck
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by darediamond(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

Well I'm sorry for being a bit hash in my previous post. But the fact remains that you talk about what you don't know (science). Unfortunately, I can't school you due to many factors. You will need to learn independently as you have been doing. Your independent and unverified findings are flawed though. I wish you good luck
And What is unverified and flawed in my claims?

If I draw a particular transformer winding for you, CAN YOU TELL ME HOW IT WILL WORK AND WHY?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

@bolded, eat your words... I'm not the one who believes the story written by his fellow man that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and died only to resurrect three later to ascend into the sky, without tangible proof . Doesn't that make you sound stupid? undecided

Oh, now you need pictures and videos to prove the person's post to be valid?
If I had typed it here, would you still believe?
Did I ever mention that I was a doctor or scientist?
Lol, the fact that you asked me how babies know how to breathe when born shows you've never even made any research of your own. You just want to believe you're right.
I won't be surprised if you didn't even read the article in the link I sent to you. undecided

I don't know o oga. Do you? If you know please enlighten us, logically . cheesy

No my brother. It doesn't suggest anything.
If you're suggesting that babies knew of the existence of some environment before it was born, or before its father even released semen into its mother, then that would be the most stupid, illogical thing I've ever heard. shocked
If you say it's true, give us proof. undecided

How did your brain appoint your anus as the medium of excretion? undecided
Why not through your mouth?

It's either you give me proof of your imaginary god or take several seats. I'm not here to discuss the internal organs of babies. undecided

You still don't understand how dumb you sound. I must say you're much dumber because you're not a scientist yet you believe every word coming out of a scientist even without proof. But regard those who believe the religious text as stupid. I hope you can see through that folly.

Since you're not a scientist, i suggest you leave scientific explanation to those who are. You may not understand the depth of my arguments cause you're not exposed to such line of reasoning. That's where your deficit lies.

I have already explained to you the scientific process. You may not understand it being an ignoramus on the subject. So I forgive your ignorance. Having said that, I asked you about the process of the brain selecting functions for neurons because it still proves the unsolved mysteries of the universe.

You're basically throwing tantrums maybe because of your ignorant disposition. I suggest you calm down a bit.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Y
Ur god would run me Mad for knowing his absurdity and being curious.. What a loving tyrant. Oh Sorry god
Lol

You know, I just laughed even though it's not funny but you see, parents don't separate themselves from their child, no matter how wayward....... I pray you realize yourself before your exit on this earth.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

[s]
You still don't understand how dumb you sound. I must say you're much dumber because you're not a scientist yet you believe every word coming out of a scientist even without proof. But regard those who believe the religious text as stupid. I hope you can see through that folly.

Since you're not a scientist, i suggest you leave scientific explanation to those who are. You may not understand the depth of my arguments cause you're not exposed to such line of reasoning. That's where your deficit lies.

I have already explained to you the scientific process. You may not understand it being an ignoramus on the subject. So I forgive your ignorance. Having said that, I asked you about the process of the brain selecting functions for neurons because it still proves the unsolved mysteries of the universe.

You're basically throwing tantrums maybe because of your ignorant disposition. I suggest you calm down a bit. [/s]

Eyah, sorry.
I understand how pained you are. Don't worry, you'll be fine. grin
Now leave long story.
Provide evidence that your imaginary god exists.
You keep making excuses and diverting...
It's okay to admit that you're confused and just following your religion blindly without using your brain to think for yourself.
After all, the only thing required is faith, right?
I mean there's no evidence, so your religion encourages you to follow blindly. grin
You're more like a marionette. But don't worry, you'll be fine.
When you're ready to prove your imaginary god, please do quote me. cheesy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2020
darediamond:
!

Who or what created the creator?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by od501: 10:11pm On May 30, 2020
Proffdada:
Omode ko mọ Ogun, ounpe ni ẹfọ grin
It's what makes religion exponential. Science is just discovering what has been in existence

Make i just believe you Biko, I no get strength to settle this night grin
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Excuses: 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please tell us how a vigin gives birth to a child.
I await your logical response.

U are just asking questions to discredit people's believe system..listen son, it's not about logic..it's about believe..do you believe your gonna die someday. your answer is yes. who has ever told you they've seen death coming..yet they believe without doubt..you do too, weather you like it or not..
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2020
Excuses:

U are just asking questions to discredit people's believe system..

listen son, it's not about logic..it's about believe..do you believe your gonna die someday. your answer is yes. who has ever told you they've seen death coming..yet they believe without doubt..you do too, weather you like it or not..
Please I'm not ready for arguement tonight. Lol.
Death is something everyone will experience. That's a fact . I don't know what you intend to prove but it's all good.
If one can discredit a scientific research as this, then they should be ready to be asked questions which will discredit their belifs.
Goodnight.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Excuses: 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah, sorry.
I understand how pained you are. Don't worry, you'll be fine. grin
Now leave long story.
Provide evidence that your imaginary god exists.
You keep making excuses and diverting...
It's okay to admit that you're confused and just following your religion blindly without using your brain to think for yourself.
After all, the only thing required is faith, right?
I mean there's no evidence, so your religion encourages you to follow blindly. grin
You're more like a marionette. But don't worry, you'll be fine.
When you're ready to prove your imaginary god, please do quote me. cheesy

And you that have the proof that God doesn't exist where is it..Your believe affects your way of life..hope u don't wake up someday only to find yourself preaching the same gospel u despise..people have done and said things worst..
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:57pm On May 30, 2020
luminouz:

The earth is 4.6 billion years old bro.

It is a science called radiometric dating of earth rock and sometimes meteorites.

The range of error in the calculation is a plus/minus 200M years and given the galactic impact of TIME, the age of the earth Is no big surprise.

What I do know of is that humans are far older than 6000 years through sound scientific research of radiocarbon dating.
Finally spotted one sane person in this thread of ramblers. Kudos bro!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2020
Excuses:

And you that have the proof that God doesn't exist where is it? ..

Shallow statement.
Such is what is expected of a primary school student. Unless you're one.
That's why I said, read to understand, don't read to reply, as if you're a bot. undecided
What cannot be proven cannot be disproved.
Let that stick.

How will you be able to prove your God's existence to someone who has never heard of your god before?
If you can't answer that simple question, then that just proves my point.
Goodnight.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Finally spotted one sane person in this thread of ramblers. Kudos bro!
Bro? undecided

Guess you have forgotten me after all these years! Check the moniker, I'm your NL husband!!! cheesy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:23pm On May 30, 2020
optimus106:
Dinosaurs only lived on the white man's land, why don't they come to Africa and dig up their bones here?

Rubbish tales by Moon light.
As a matter of fact, the island of Madagascar is one of the richest paleontological sites to this day with active dig sites occurring all year-long.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:24pm On May 30, 2020
luminouz:

Bro? undecided

Guess you have forgotten me after all these years! Check the moniker, I'm your NL husband!!! cheesy
Issa lieeeee
Where have you been?!
You just disappeared
How are you friend?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Issa lieeeee
Where have you been?!
You just disappeared
How are you friend?

Lol...its mee oooo

Na u disappear oh...

I'm ok babe grin

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Avoidsexxx(m): 3:28am On May 31, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Air is free cause the universe made earth hospitable for life to exist...there is no atmosphere on mars...tell me y don't ur god Put living Thing there... Ooooh wait..Cause the universe is the creator of all that exist in it...ur god was just lucky to av advanced before mankind to be able to travel interstellar with their advanced technology to come here to colonise early humans in our galaxy.who Probably were just birthed by the universe
Life pass what u sees on youtube and reads on papers (all this claims u are making u learnt about it, right) ... That's not how it is and will never be. u said the universe..haha! Who/what is universe a living or non living thing/being or what? U knw science are so unreal, untruth(lies), dumbs will forever be until they start working with GOD(i never mean god) not against him. Use u gifted no. 6 to make life good for u...
just hear urself, the universe blah blah.. What! It's just like saying that ur parents house/room made everything available for u not ur parent themselves(when u say such a thing u know urself that u are not saying the truth,u know well) science say there is no GOD but failed to proves that there is someone else and u believes them how and why? Everything must have something behinds it no matter far it is. I want u to sounds real and lifely not not-sure scientifical(reasons with ur heart not ur brains/minds) there is no life(spirit) in the head but in the heart.
finally, that the ways of man to GOD is so corrupted by man never GOD Does not mean that GOD Is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.