Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,835 members, 7,933,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love (58706 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by fk001(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Tiv is the biggest minority group in the north central and they don't understand Hausa judging by majority, igala follows immediately, same is applicable, a situation whereby two biggest minorities are totally not aligned, what then validates the claim?
Those others you claim that understand Hausa just learnt it unofficially and nothing makes it a lingua franca to them.

This is simply a pure assimilative antics of the Hausa Fulani group. Time has come to dismantle this gibberish claim.

I've traveled widely across the north especially the north central, visiting up to 12 states out of the 18, including the FCT.

I also served in the north central, Benue to be precise.
I probably know the north more than you.

Wow really? You know the north more than I do? What a joke you are.

Anyway, do what you can do to didmantle the false claim as you insinuated.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2020
fk001:

Wow really? You know the north more than I do? What a joke you are.

Anyway, do what you can do to didmantle the false claim as you insinuated.
I see the academic backwardness of the north in virtually every thing, I said I probably know the north more than you and you took it as a direct statement, and anyways it's very possible I know your region more than you so it's never a joke, come up with concrete evidence negating my assertion not just erroneous assumption.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by AnanseK(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2020
Sagay212:

People sell illicit drugs because they are buyers who are ready. If your youths don't see the drugs to buy, they inhale lizard sh.it and gutter or glue or some terrible crap just to get high. Your fulani herdsmen have been farmers and raping women, even kidnapping people but to you it is fake news from media. But it is not fake news that they are supplying children from north to east.
Your brothers smuggle themselves into the south, do not rent any house or shops, just look for some Bush and start erecting structures and claim they have the right to. Many of them are sleeping under the bridges. How many southerners are erecting structures in your bushes? The pay for shops, rent houses and set up business. It is only you that can explain the reason behind hiding in a lorry to another man's region if you do not have evil intentions. If you are used to it and see nothing wrong, it is strange to us. After all northerners are being killed in solution, southern Kaduna etc and you guys are not even bothered. It has become a normal thing for you guys but you expect us to keep quiet when we see you importing your people to the south? Na only una understand una agenda...ours is to stop it.

You don’t seem to know the meaning of the word illicit.

Because those psychotrophic and opioid drugs have serious effect on the human body ,all responsible governments in the world make it illegal and a punishable offense to sell those drugs except under some conditions. So all law abiding decent citizens will not sell those illegal drugs. Here you are using your ibotic sense or lack of sense to say that because there is a market that is why you can ignore the law and go on selling those poisonous chemicals for humans to consume.

Your problem is clearly is that you are misfits in a civilized law abiding societies . The absence of civic responsibility in your culture explains your excapades in illicit drug trafficking worldwide. The Igbos are the drug swallowing mules to China to Thailand to Malaysia to Indonesia and they are the drug traffickers to India and South Africa. Nigerians are hated world wide because of your refusal to conform to international law decorum and etiquette. You chose to be animals and outlaws who are ready to kill Maime and cause misery to thousands for money.

Remember the 6 Igbo young men attacking bureau de change in broard day light to steal money in Dubai. In every every yahoo-yahoo crime and in every human trafficking episode you will find 90% Igbo involvement. Out of 22 criminal Africans arrested by the FBI 21 were Igbos.
The Igbos are well know and make a large proportion of the prison population all over the world because of their cruelty greed and sheer wickedness against other people.

Your women are on the streets of Europe and all over the world shamelessly selling their bodies to anyone. You have baby factories and you produce fake and dangerous drugs and sell them with no conscience and blaming the victims for their own destruction in your hands.

You fight your own kith and kin and cut them to pieces with matches just because of disputes on tiny plots you call family land.

With all these you turn away your faces shedding crocodile tears on Almajiri problems. You hate the Northerners and want to reduce every Northerner to status of Almajiris when you are morally bankrupt animalistic pagan tribe with no human values.

Please go and fix your attitude and culture first and stop pointing fingers.

We have to call a spade a spade.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sagay212: 9:56pm On May 28, 2020
AnanseK:

You don’t seem to know the meaning of the word illicit.

Because those psychotrophic and opioid drugs have serious effect on the human body ,all responsible governments in the world make it illegal and a punishable offense to sell those drugs except under some conditions. So all law abiding decent citizens will not sell those illegal drugs. Here you are using your ibotic sense or lack of sense to say that because there is a market that is why you can ignore the law and go on selling those poisonous chemicals for humans to consume.

Your problem is clearly is that you are misfits in a civilized law abiding societies . The absence of civic responsibility in your culture explains your excapades in illicit drug trafficking worldwide. The Igbos are the drug swallowing mules to China to Thailand to Malaysia to Indonesia and they are the drug traffickers to India and South Africa. Nigerians are hated world wide because of your refusal to conform to international law decorum and etiquette. You chose to be animals and outlaws who are ready to kill Maime and cause misery to thousands for money.

Remember the 6 Igbo young men attacking bureau de change in broard day light to steal money in Dubai. In every every yahoo-yahoo crime and in every human trafficking episode you will find 90% Igbo involvement. Out of 22 criminal Africans arrested by the FBI 21 were Igbos.
The Igbos are well know and make a large proportion of the prison population all over the world because of their cruelty greed and sheer wickedness against other people.

Your women are on the streets of Europe and all over the world shamelessly selling their bodies to anyone. You have baby factories and you produce fake and dangerous drugs and sell them with no conscience and blaming the victims for their own destruction in your hands.

You fight your own kith and kin and cut them to pieces with matches just because of disputes on tiny plots you call family land.

With all these you turn away your faces shedding crocodile tears on Almajiri problems. You hate the Northerners and want to reduce every Northerner to status of Almajiris when you are morally bankrupt animalistic pagan tribe with no human values.

Please go and fix your attitude and culture first and stop pointing fingers.

We have to call a spade a spade.

Continue ooo. But try to always focus on the killings of your people. There is a thread talking about killings in southern kaduna...all of you avoided it like a plague. Why shouldn't people suspect that many of you are potential terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by fk001(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
I see the academic backwardness of the north in virtually every thing, I said I probably know the north more than you and you took it as a direct statement, and anyways it's very possible I know your region more than you so it's never a joke, come up with concrete evidence negating my assertion not just erroneous assumption.

I don't have time to drag further I leave you with your so-called assumptions to feed on it.

In reality i and my family including extended ones have been enjoying the national cake for generations and we will continue to enjoy it generations upon generation to come. I registered on nairaland just to catch cruise because of its anonymity.

God bless Nigeria

Ciao
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2020
fk001:

I don't have time to drag further I leave you with your so-called assumptions to feed on it.

In reality i and my family including extended ones have been enjoying the national cake for generations and we will continue to enjoy it generations upon generation to come. I registered on nairaland just to catch cruise because of its anonymity.

God bless Nigeria

Ciao
There you go again, bragging over nothing, eat your national cake, enjoy it as it lasts but hope you guys won't start vomiting it some day like the Abachas.

Here I rest my case seeing I'm having an interaction with someone whose family has contributed to the woes of Nigeria.

Shalom!!!
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2020
This is what crackland wants ladies to do grin grin

Damn! The are stuck at home...no opportunity for sidechics grin grin grin
The women are happy as they now get attention from their husbands grin hence the Arewa dance grin

Striptease and lap dance for megida - Not this type of dance grin

Allah, mu gode so se!!
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Tohsynetita1: 11:13pm On May 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by darediamond(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2020
ThereIsHope:
The richest people in Nigeria?

The Hausas.

The poorest people in Nigeria?

The Hausas. embarassed
Price?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by AuroraB(f): 12:19am On May 29, 2020
Plead:

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? angry
tongue

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by crackkhaus: 7:33am On May 29, 2020
armyofone:
This is what crackland wants ladies to do grin grin

Damn! The are stuck at home...no opportunity for sidechics grin grin grin
The women are happy as they now get attention from their husbands grin hence the Arewa dance grin

Striptease and lap dance for megida - Not this type of dance grin

Allah, mu gode so se!!

I'm telling you.

How will their husband disrespect them, or think he has a right to just bring in another wife... grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by JourneytoEL(f): 12:41pm On May 29, 2020
honeyB2018:
That is good, but will it stop their men, from going after 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, if not 6th wives?

Please everyone, reading this, I have something bothering me for long now about very beautiful and educated Hausa /Fulani women graduates
Why is none of them, posted down South here for their NYSC service?
Universities in the North are daunted with this class of ladies, but once they graduate, none is ever sent here, but our ladies from the South are constantly posted to crannies of the North for sNYSC service.
Who has noticed this, and why is it so?
they were a lot of them in my camp in imo state. Most of them were already applying for redeployment back to their states on the first day of camp. kiss
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2020
There are "other wives" now. Na turn by turn to dance for megida's attention all dressed up in buba riga grin then at midnight they start beating them for not playing to their randy d.ick music. Haba!!
See African men rolling in enjoyment during COVID.
smh @ arewa daytime dancing indeed undecided grin

crackkhaus:

I'm telling you.

How will their husband disrespect them, or think he has a right to just bring in another wife... grin
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by crackkhaus: 12:38am On May 30, 2020
armyofone:
There are "other wives" now. Na turn by turn to dance for megida's attention all dressed up in buba riga grin then at midnight they start beating them for not playing to their randy d.ick music. Haba!!
See African men rolling in enjoyment during COVID.
smh @ arewa daytime dancing indeed undecided grin

It's like you know arewa men very well grin
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Carbonated: 1:08pm On May 30, 2020
Cute family......What a lovely wonderful sight to behold.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by armyofone(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
Arewa born and raised cheesy

I think you like the non feminist arewa dance grin it fits you grin after a plate of tuwo and meatless groundnuts soup tongue

crackkhaus:

It's like you know arewa men very well grin
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by crackkhaus: 3:22pm On May 30, 2020
armyofone:
Arewa born and raised cheesy

I think you like the non feminist arewa dance grin it fits you grin after a plate of tuwo and meatless groundnuts soup tongue

Meatless groundnut soup? cheesy

Is it because meat is scarce, or because it's tradition? angry
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Mummymanal(f): 4:43pm On May 30, 2020
fk001:

Arewa Is our identity. Moreover is Sallah we need to lavish what we have in our reserves we will replace it in few weeks to come. Sounds cool right

Kayi hakuri insha Allah bazan sake tembeyarkaba
Am not a begger kowai yanayin rayuwane
Kayi hakuri na tukuramaa ko
So sorry
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sardauna24(m): 6:34am On May 31, 2020
salbis:
...and if the husbands do anyhow now, dey go see dagger dangling on their chest or stomach.
Lols u are wicked
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sardauna24(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2020
Ykc2:
Is more easier for a saudi muslim to convert to christianity than for you to see northerner from no where to become a millionaire or for a poor northerner to marry a rich man's daughter in the north, northerners shared their people into 2 categories the rich and those that believed that allah made them poor that is not their right to be rich,can you imagine that yaradua's daughter married a governor to become 4th wife than to marry a nobody in the north,
You're a very fat lier,dont say what u dont know or something u dont have certainty about
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sardauna24(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2020
delawal:
backward people
Are they as backward as your ancestors that cheated this country?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sardauna24(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2020
Fredoallan:

Stop wasting your time, you chatting with the real almajiri not arewa. Almajiri full NL grin
As olodos nd flat head gang like you full NL too..
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by delawal: 7:13am On May 31, 2020
Sardauna24:
Are they as backward as your ancestors that cheated this country?

its d oda way round, na them cheat this country pass, quota system beneficiaries
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Sardauna24(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2020
delawal:

its d oda way round, na them cheat this country pass, quota system beneficiaries
As in?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 1:19pm On May 31, 2020
JourneytoEL:
they were a lot of them in my camp in imo state. Most of them were already applying for redeployment back to their states on the first day of camp. kiss

You mean real Hausa /Fulani graduates? I have never seen any sent to anywhere down south. Were they redeployed as they requested?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by JourneytoEL(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
honeyB2018:

You mean real Hausa /Fulani graduates? I have never seen any sent to anywhere down south. Were they redeployed as they requested?
yes, infact the married ones only spent two days in the camp
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by honeyB2018: 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=JourneytoEL post=90160114]yes, infact the married ones only spent two days in the camp[/quote

And they vamoosed to where again, when they are supposed to be in camp?
That is still what we are saying that is wrong.when they returned and are reposted, can those from the South do the same"]
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by armyofone(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ka! Let me close my baki grin

crackkhaus:

Meatless groundnut soup? cheesy

Is it because meat is scarce, or because it's tradition? angry
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by farrukhnawaz: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.