Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger (50987 Views)

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / BBNaija: Ike's Fans Present N500k To Him As Gift (Video) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Isoduwa(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2020
Naija246:
This E-money get money oo shocked sad
500k to a stranger..chai

To you is do and die 500k to a stranger like say Nor be human being abeg enter house bros
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Moji12(f): 10:27pm On May 28, 2020
I thought i was going to see sent to Airforce1 i wanted to say hurray his hyping paid off finally. Good gesture i must say.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by DEROX: 10:28pm On May 28, 2020
jolarify4:
my laptop consume alot of data please any help will be appreciated
download the new opera mini stop using chrome or mozilla
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Ezennwa(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2020
greggng:
He is just an attention seeker ...I have been helping people for donkey years , yet I 've not come online to make noise....I am practicing what God says we should do....don't let your left hand see what you 've in your right hand....don't let anyone know what u did for charity ...
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2020
Her pics should not have been exposed like this for security reasons. Let them not attract unnecessary and evil attention to her.

Please pics should be taken down.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Ezennwa(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2020
Bugatie:
The Nigerian police force will not go and arrest him now o for thos kind gesture
║║╔╗ ║║╔╗ ║
╠╣║║ ╠╣║║ ║
║║╚╝ ║║╚╝ O
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by noble2faith(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
How I fit reach this guy? I just need 2million to accomplish my dream.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
Ndi Anambra odi kwa ma...da lu o
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Kosoco(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by leicestercamper: 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
Cool. Anambra erika
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Drizzy5001(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2020
He shouldn't have announced and post the woman online na.
Nawa oh
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Uncle, what I chose to do with my phone and data is none of your business so please mind yours, yeye dey smell
hello dear
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by hybridblood07(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2020
Must you talk about tribe in every of your comment? You should be locked away for life
chiunlimited:
Igbo Amaka..

We are too loaded to be empty.
God bless you nwa nna, you're truly a son of the soil. cheesy
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by jolarify4(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2020
DEROX:
download the new opera mini stop using chrome or mozilla
thanks bro but can this work for bet9ja platform
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Uncle, what I chose to do with my phone and data is none of your business so please mind yours, yeye dey smell
na ur wicked heart dey smell, you no give, you no go allow person give another. Even tho it's not cool but he didn't commit any crime n ur busy calling mods upandan, mtschew. Nonsense n ingredients.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by 1972xy: 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-HswpmH4qU
Emoney sends N500,000 to an aged woman from Anambra who went viral after complaining of hunger due to the lockdown

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAp9uWOHSKq/?hl=en
Why behaving like the Biblical Pharisees telling the whole world that he dashed somebody money.
I don't think there is any big deal about that.
Your reward is in heaven if you did right.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by omohlexy: 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
Chei ya! Even after they withdrew his police and gave him boyscout. This guy na nice guy
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Her kids and grandkids ought to be very very ashamed that they cannot care for their mom.
sweet pusssy sori cunt.how are you
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers thought they said there were no beggers in the east. cool

shut that mouth fast!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

bia lil Miss Nwa Robbie, go marry n stop calling mods upandan, age will soon catch you like usain bolt.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:38pm On May 28, 2020
Factfinder1:
This guy has some relatives somewhere wallowing in poorverty but he chose online showoff

shut up!
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
He's a kind man, God blesses him richly.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by IAmSkinny: 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
Freelane33:
Calm down you go get money soon Na the matter we Dey settle with your creator since morning . grin grin
Make una settle sharp sharp.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
megama:
he must have known her for long. But why all this noise.

Never met her and does not know her. FIDES communications did an interview about the woman and it went viral. Some other philanthropist paid d woman visit with some palliatives
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2020
Factfinder1:
This guy has some relatives somewhere wallowing in poorverty but he chose online showoff
Gbam!!
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 28, 2020
IPOB amaka! grin
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 28, 2020
SMH undecided
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by olaayodele(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers thought they said there were no beggers in the east. cool

Are you jealous?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by SweetCunt97(f): 10:51pm On May 28, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
sweet pusssy sori cunt.how are you
Guy abeg swerve. Mtcheeew
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Mazigabriel(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
But I am worried about something, why would celebrities always announce the gave money to the poor or helped someone. Announcements may not be necessary
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by chiunlimited(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
hybridblood07:
Must you talk about tribe in every of your comment? You should be locked away for life

Shut up
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Howyeh(f): 10:53pm On May 28, 2020
It is more blessed to give than to receive...!
More blessings man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Gorgeous In Pink / Nollywood Twins, Tracy And Treasure Daniels Rock Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.