Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,133 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Timi Dakolo - Love Has Many Untold Stories - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo - Love Has Many Untold Stories (239 Views)

"God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo - Love Has Many Untold Stories by Musicprong: 6:54am On May 28, 2020
Love Has Many Untold Stories, Timi Dakolo Says

Timi Dakolo is a Nigerian singer. He emerged winner of the inaugural season of Idols West Africa in 2007.

He has taken to his social media page to reveal that love has many untold stories as it is not always the story of boys meeting girls.

According to Timi Dakolo, There are always many untold stories in between the meeting of lovers.

Dakolo who earlier made the news after speaking on how the type of music one listens to shapes one’s heart is famous for releasing classic love songs from Iyawomi to Take my Heart.
Read More https://musicprong.com/timi-dakolo-love-has-many-untold-stories/

(1) (Reply)

F**k You Racist White People: Actor John Boyega Defend Explicit Anti Racism -vid / Hushpuppi To Be Extradited To Nigeria — Interpol / Hey Guys Don't Miss Out On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.