Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report (19574 Views)

A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2020
This is the end of time for those that voted this useless govt/party
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 9:21am On May 28, 2020
Committee of foolish pidges
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2020
nonsense country... being Nigerian has always been my greatest regret.

I really have great intentions for this country but we all know it will take a thousand years for a tree to make a forest
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by ednut1(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2020
When i mentioned it then many abused and yabbed me. See una life.
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Captainrambo2: 9:26am On May 28, 2020
godofuck231:
it's has now become a norm for Nigerians to play tantrums when met with the law ,some igbos are now known as false town criers ,raising tales and propaganda, i pray the elderly igbos will have to re educate them on how to observe decorum outside the shores of nigeria
such a daft mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by tammie24: 9:26am On May 28, 2020
Seriously?

Blame Nigerians

Useless lawmakers
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Adakaazubuike(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2020
What brought about Igbo mentioning here?

godofuck231:
it's has now become a norm for Nigerians to play tantrums when met with the law ,some igbos are now known as false town criers ,raising tales and propaganda, i pray the elderly igbos will have to re educate them on how to observe decorum outside the shores of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by ugbanante: 9:29am On May 28, 2020
While we are arguing about this report, is the matter being resolved at the same time?
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by loadedvibes: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
It will not be well with those against nigerians
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2020
STREETSAN:
These days when I say any Chinese on the road, I just feel anger rising. This whole thing is getting to me.

Ur own is small.
These days whenever any chinese sees me and the look on my face they look for a mother route to pass by.
I go just look them eye to eye like who dey watch wildlife animal.
Them no born them well to wake pass me angry
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Jeroboy(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2020
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Farki: 9:38am On May 28, 2020
godofuck231:

Your comment is just plain foolish and stinks of hatred.

Chinese abuses against Africans are well documented but you went on a tangent to label it as the lamentations of a particular ethnic group.

You better hope China doesn't gain political influence in Africa because their abuse will make European colonialism look like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Farki: 9:42am On May 28, 2020
hspda:
Now, this is what am getting scared about. I won’t be surprised if the Chinese government influenced this report. Can’t we take a clue from developed countries, they protect their citizens no matter what. If the lawmakers can succeed in blaming Nigerians in China instead of the Chinese government, do we think the ambassador that challenged and secured our passport from the government officials will be encouraged?

Politicians are ready to sell us out for money. That's the way it has been for years now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by ransomed: 9:50am On May 28, 2020
Lenders will always be masters to borrowers.
The volume of Chinese debts that Nigeria is battling with can even make "lawbreakers" to tell China to kill Nigerians for free.
Imagine fathers blaming their children who have gone to seek greener pastures legally for doing such whereas their future has already been mortgaged.
Divide the country before it is too late.
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by AnanseK(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2020
phransix2:
Blame the Nigerians for what exactly? Well it's safer... Otherwise will only bridge Diplomatic ties...

For overstaying in their country without valid visa.

I can say it again and again if you insist, until we together can get it into your head .
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 9:57am On May 28, 2020
It’s quite unfortunate that Igbophobia has beclouded some people’s sense of judgement in Nigeria. They would rather believe the Chinese than their own citizens even when a lot of evidence to the contrary is on record.
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Bahddo(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2020
Not surprised. Slave trade happened only because Africans caught and sold other Africans to the Europeans.

Today, it is African (especially Nigerian) governments selling out to the Americans and the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by apexx3488: 9:58am On May 28, 2020
[color=#] 144865[/color]
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2020
godofuck231:

Check all over Europe and Asia, that's what they do and when faced with the law, they start shouting all over the internet. You take a 6 months visa do do business, then at it's expiration you go AWOL, an expect to be treated like a king when discovered years later. I'm really disgusted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 10:01am On May 28, 2020
Esseite:

If you cannot read or have the intellect to understand, you could have just ignored.. or called someone younger to assist.

The lawmakers were divided on grounds of the Chinese being treated ceremonially with examples of the 16 absconded doctors while Nigerians were thrown into the streets, the China embassy is trying to lay blame on "overstayed" citizen documentation which never came up during the issue... but the main question is does that warrant the "No blacks allowed" tag in restaurants and public places aswell as apartments.. the majority of Africa is black and not peculiar to Nigeria. With the Airports shut, how do you tag people "overstayed" ?

Keep shifting the goalpost. It's your type that your child will go out and steal then you'll hide the loot and swear that their innocent.
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 10:02am On May 28, 2020
I am sure if your visa is valid and not expired, they won't treat you anyhow.
Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2020
iLUCID:

Keep shifting the goalpost. It's your type that your child will go out and steal then you'll hide the loot and swear that their innocent.

What goal post, you can read aswell?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
Esseite:

What goal post, you can read aswell?...

This one is obviously blinded by sentiments. I've moved on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / How Cold War In Lagos APC Caused Rejection Of Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet Nominees / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.