Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon (713 Views)

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? / Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus / The Most Powerful Weapon Ever Created. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon/fighting the right way.
Please SUBSCRIBE to the youtube channel for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HkJLVoMDDk
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by Myer(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2020
Qijiaren:
War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon/fighting the right way.
Please SUBSCRIBE to the youtube channel for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HkJLVoMDDk

You do realise this was fiction right?

Prayer doesn't seem to be working for Nigerians though.

Ask the morher who lost her sick child after many prayers from pastors.

Ask the wife who lost her sick husband after many fellowship prayers.

Ask the many people with disabilities that pastors couldn't help.

Ask the people with real problems that prayer didn't solve.

Ask countries like Nigeria whose prayer for the country seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Please let's separate fiction from real life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by spartan117(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
Myer:

[s]
You do realise this was fiction right?

Prayer doesn't seem to be working for Nigerians though.

Ask the morher who lost her sick child after many prayers from pastors.

Ask the wife who lost her sick husband after many fellowship prayers.

Ask the many people with disabilities that pastors couldn't help.

Ask the people with real problems that prayer didn't solve.

Ask countries like Nigeria whose prayer for the country seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Please let's separate fiction from real life.[/s]
Wrong.

Back to the topic I have watched this movie about 4 times, it has really blessed my life.
Prayer is indeed powerful!
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by CAPSLOCKED: 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
spartan117:

Wrong.

Back to the topic I have watched this movie about 4 times, it has really blessed my life.

SO FAR, PRAYER HAS ONLY BEEN CAPABLE OF SOLVING PROBLEMS THAT MAN CAN SOLVE BY HIMSELF.

MAYBE PROVE A POINT BY BOILING AN EGG WITH PRAYER, THEN WE TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
I DIDN'T SAY HEAL AN AMPUTEE O, JUST BOIL ONE EGG.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by spartan117(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO FAR, PRAYER HAS ONLY BEEN CAPABLE OF SOLVING PROBLEMS THAT MAN CAN SOLVE BY HIMSELF.

MAYBE PROVE A POINT BY BOILING AN EGG WITH PRAYER, THEN WE TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
I DIDN'T SAY HEAL AN AMPUTEE O, JUST BOIL ONE EGG.
Prayer is dynamic, it can do anything when we pray in the name of Jesus.

I would have loved to show you many great men like Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Benson Idahosa, Chris Oyakhilome who have used the name of Jesus to heal the sick, raise the dead , heal amputees, restore eyes that were completely missing from the socket... And so on.

However doing that will not make you belief, you can always claim that the videos or pictures were doctored or the stories are fake.
This brings me to a conversation I had with an unbeliever on this forum a while ago. Here it is:

Take this as a case study:
Mr A: Sahara desert exists!
Mr B: No it doesn't, prove it!
Mr A: I've been there
Mr B: I don't belief you
Mr A: shows him some pictures
Mr B: this could have been photo shopped

... Mr A realizes that there is nothing he can say to Mr B to convince him that Sahara dessert exists. The only way to convince Mr B is to show him.

Mr A: these are the directions to Sahara desert
Mr B: ...follows the directions and finally finds the desert.

Summary
You can only know God by experience. I as an ambassador for Christ can give you the directions to follow if you really want proof that Jesus is alive.

Do you want direction?

Unfortunately he didn't respond in a constructive manner and instead chose to continue meandering around the same old questions of if _ is this then proof that.
I hope your case is different.

So I'll put the same question to you:
do you want direction to a place where you will see Jesus for yourself?
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by CAPSLOCKED: 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
spartan117:

Prayer is dynamic, it can do anything when we pray in the name of Jesus.

I would have loved to show you many great men like Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Benson Idahosa, Chris Oyakhilome who have used the name of Jesus to heal the sick, raise the dead ,
heal amputees, restore eyes that were completely missing from the socket ... And so on.

NA BASTARD LIAR YOU BE.
I WILL NEVER MENTION YOU ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by spartan117(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NA BASTARD LIAR YOU BE.
I see you ignored the important part of my post and chose to dwell on this same old gimmick.

It's ok God bless you brother.
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by MJBOLT: 6:19pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NA BASTARD LIAR YOU BE. I WILL NEVER MENTION YOU ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.

Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by Myer(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2020
spartan117:

Wrong.

If you don't mind sharing with us how it blessed your life. Besides being interesting.

Which prayer was answered after you watched the movie? Just 1 atleast.
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by MJBOLT: 6:20pm On May 28, 2020
i believe he is sarcastic
CAPSLOCKED:

NA BASTARD LIAR YOU BE. I WILL NEVER MENTION YOU ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by spartan117(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2020
Myer:

If you don't mind sharing with us how it blessed your life. Besides being interesting.

Which prayer was answered after you watched the movie? Just 1 atleast.
Glad you asked. Someone asked me a similar question on this forum not too long ago, so I'll share my response with you.

You asked for 1 but I'll name 10
1) When I had series of terrible accidents as a child, my parents called on God and he answered
2) when I was diagnosed with a very deadly strain of typhoid and all the other children around me kept dying one after the other, it was God that sustained me.
3) when I fell ill with a terrible malaria as a child I recovered and was discharged and it happened to be the last time I will ever be admitted
4) I asked him for good health and he gave me
5) when it was time to write jamb and waec, I made a covenant with him that I won't in anyway cheat, on his part he blessed me with quick understanding and I passed with flying colors.
6) he kept me and protected me throughout my university years even when a cultist shot someone right in front of me on the street, it didn't come near me.
7) when it was time to graduate and the hod of another department didn't release my result even though I had written to him severally through my department secretary, God granted me favor and my own hod personally took the letter and walked up several stairs to hand deliver it to the other hod even without my knowledge. It could have only been God
8. he continually protected me throughout my service year , many corpers died during the election, but my unit was peaceful and welcoming.
9) when it was time to get a job, he gave me direction and provided me with the means.
10) when my father slumped and his eyes rolled back into his head, as though he was dead and there was panick all over the house. I came out of my room, I layed my hands on him and spoke in tongues, I called on my God and he heard me! As soon as I called the name of Jesus, my father recovered immediately and God has given good health ever since.

Words are not enough to talk about the goodness of God in my life. I serve a faithful God.

There are too many to mention.
#GodIsFaithful
#PrayerWorks
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by Myer(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2020
spartan117:

Glad you asked. Someone asked me a similar question on this forum not too long ago, so I'll share my response with you.

There are too many to mention.
#GodIsFaithful
#PrayerWorks

Thanks for sharing.

You didn't answer the simple question I asked though.

Kindly read it again and answer.
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by Danhumprey: 8:23pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NA BASTARD LIAR YOU BE.
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Must Watch !! War Room Movie : Prayer is a powerful weapon by spartan117(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2020
Myer:

Thanks for sharing.

You didn't answer the simple question I asked though.

Kindly read it again and answer.
I think I did.

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Gospel / If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father / Stress No More illuminati Can Make You Rich and Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.