Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,155 members, 7,887,356 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Do I Have A Problem? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Problem? Please Help (748 Views)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by bigpriik: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
Since childhood I have always had this problem .I don't like being praised whenever I do something extraordinary I just feel uncomfortable.i don't really like it when people complement my looks,My finance and all when I got my current job I had lots of friends who are always asking me for money because I am a freegiver I always Give out all of a sudden I they started calling me name's like boss,fresh ,e money and the truth is I don't really like
Recently I picked a lot of interest in Biafran issues because this lock down had nothin doing so I watched lots and lots of videos concerning biafra and Igbo history I shared a lot of my knowledge on this issue with my friends and my WhatsApp post are mainly on biafran matters .
Now I no dey rest
Everybody now calls me Biafran!biafran! grin
It's getting too much and I hate It
Even though there is not wrong in it I just don't like complement.
Can anyone relate?
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Ablemax(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2020
Am coming
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by bigpriik: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Ablemax:
Am coming

Did you even read it grin
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Sammy07: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
I don't like being praised whenever I do something extraordinary I just feel uncomfortable.i don't really like it when people complement my looks,My finance and all when I got my current job I had lots of friends who are always asking me for money because I am a freegiver I always Give out all of a sudden I they started calling me name's like boss,fresh ,e money and the truth is I don't really like

I can only comprehend in this aspect.

But, whenever I receive praises like that, I do return the praises back.

Like,
nah you.
If no be you, who I be
Boss, nah you joor.

All those slangs, you grab?
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Ablemax(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:

Did you even read it grin

Didn't see anything to read there na
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Oluromantic: 10:21am On May 28, 2020
Just tell them to be calling you blgpriik anytime they want to call you names. Neglect other names
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by RillJ(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2020
U kind of deep shy but it shall pass especially if u make conscious effort to manage it.

I also feel awkward whenever I am praised for some stuff. Most times, I prefer to do stuff anonymously and sometimes I push the praise to some other person(s) who may have contributed little or nothing to the effort.

The fact remains that we are an appreciative people so you may just have to learn to live with such experience.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by bigpriik: 10:30am On May 28, 2020
RillJ:
U kind of deep shy but it shall pass especially if u make conscious effort to manage it.

I also feel awkward whenever I am praised for some stuff. Most times, I prefer to do stuff anonymously and sometimes I push the praise to some other person(s) who may have contributed little or nothing to the effort.

The fact remains that we are an appreciative people so you may just have to learn to live with such experience.

Yes bro I am naturally shy even though I try to fight this nature I always avoid faces.the only place I don't get shy is with women I built myself on that but on social situations(crowd) meeen I just can hand the pressure I feel.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by RillJ(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2020
Work on the others same way you worked on the 'with women' part.

Too much of shyness not good on most fronts.

bigpriik:

Yes bro I am naturally shy even though I try to fight this nature I always avoid faces.the only place I don't get shy is with women I built myself on that but on social situations(crowd) meeen I just can hand the pressure I feel.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Vyzz: 10:46am On May 28, 2020
grin

Biafran!!!!!!! I hail ọ!!!!!
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Vyzz: 10:47am On May 28, 2020
grin

Boss man Abeg find me small thing
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by bigpriik: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Biafran!!!!!!!
I hail ọ!!!!!
angry
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Ablyz(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:
Since childhood I have always had this problem .I don't like being praised whenever I do something extraordinary I just feel uncomfortable.i don't really like it when people complement my looks,My finance and all when I got my current job I had lots of friends who are always asking me for money because I am a freegiver I always Give out all of a sudden I they started calling me name's like boss,fresh ,e money and the truth is I don't really like
Recently I picked a lot of interest in Biafran issues because this lock down had nothin doing so I watched lots and lots of videos concerning biafra and Igbo history I shared a lot of my knowledge on this issue with my friends and my WhatsApp post are mainly on biafran matters .
Now I no dey rest
Can anyone relate?
attention seeker,u want us to praise u hese abi
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by bigpriik: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
Ablyz:
attention seeker,u want us to praise u hese abi

Don't worry, you are just an average African.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by adexpa(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2020
I don't think it is bad, I am the type and I am okay with it, you only need to learn how to play around it. You need to learn how to be giving too, People will drain you when they sees that you are a free giver.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Heloct(f): 12:02pm On May 28, 2020
Learn to whine them too

Turn am to play.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Bartork(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:
Now I no dey rest
Can anyone relate?

I think the issue is with your name

Fix it
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by bigpriik: 12:32pm On May 28, 2020
Bartork:

I think the issue is with your name

Fix it

Mtchewwww.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Bartork(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:

Mtchewwww.

Bross

I hail
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by Humanoid01(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2020
Lol this is just me. I hate compliments, especially when someone tells other people about some good features I possess or something good I did. I tell them straight up. For me, it's because I don't like people expecting the best from me.

I don't want them always fixing their eyes on me, and waiting to see if the hype is worth it. I don't know if I should call that humility, but that would be bragging, isn't it? All in all, I nor like praises.
Re: Do I Have A Problem? Please Help by RichardRexs(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
boss, do weekend for me naw.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! / Stop Doing This In The Bus Or Okada It's Totally Wrong / Love Wins: Nigerian - Ghanaian Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.