Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,389 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO (994 Views)

Referendum For Biafra Only Way To Achieve National Peace — Northern Group / BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by LatestTori4Town: 10:22am On May 28, 2020

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted as a former Niger Delta warlord, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, declared that only Biafra would bring solution and liberation to the people of South East, South-South and other regions in the country.

In a viral video, which the IPOB leader also shared on his Facebook page, Asari, an ardent believer in the Biafra struggle and former militants leader, said “The only solution, the only guarantee to my future, to your future, the future of my generation unborn, is Biafra.

“If you are not in support of Biafra you are a traitor. You are a traitor and the generation to come will cane you if you’re alive.

“They’ll spit and urinate on your grave for betraying them. You are a coward. When it comes to talking you are afraid you are a coward that why you don’t want to stand up, you want to remain where you are; I will not remain with you.”

Reacting, Kanu insisted that the struggle has been built on consistency, discipline, and application.

“IPOB is consistent, disciplined and applied, we do not change, never, ever, ever!” He wrote while sharing

“Only Biafra can save Niger-Delta, today, tomorrow and forevermore. Truth is godliness.”
Watch Viral Video
Re: Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by qwertyboss(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2020
LatestTori4Town:

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted as a former Niger Delta warlord, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, declared that only Biafra would bring solution and liberation to the people of South East, South-South and other regions in the country.

In a viral video, which the IPOB leader also shared on his Facebook page, Asari, an ardent believer in the Biafra struggle and former militants leader, said “The only solution, the only guarantee to my future, to your future, the future of my generation unborn, is Biafra.

“If you are not in support of Biafra you are a traitor. You are a traitor and the generation to come will cane you if you’re alive.

“They’ll spit and urinate on your grave for betraying them. You are a coward. When it comes to talking you are afraid you are a coward that why you don’t want to stand up, you want to remain where you are; I will not remain with you.”

Reacting, Kanu insisted that the struggle has been built on consistency, discipline, and application.

“IPOB is consistent, disciplined and applied, we do not change, never, ever, ever!” He wrote while sharing

“Only Biafra can save Niger-Delta, today, tomorrow and forevermore. Truth is godliness.”
Watch Viral Video
E be like say them never renew this one pipeline security contract be that.
Trolls!
Re: Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by Vyzz: 10:43am On May 28, 2020
grin

I thought this biafra is only for South East Is this man Igbo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by proeast(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2020
I can safely wager a bet with all my assets that Nigeria will not last up to a decade going by all that is happening now. When you look at the the security crises and now the emerging collapse of the economy then you will know where we are headed.

Igbos should start divesting outside our region and begin to invest more at home now because no one knows how exactly it will go down but whatever happens, you will be rest assured that your investments in the East are safe.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by olamidedivotee: 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
Till 2023,
Re: Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by LatestTori4Town: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
proeast:
I can safely wager a bet with all my assets that Nigeria will not last up to a decade going by all that is happening now. When you look at the the security crises and now the emerging collapse of the economy then you will know where we are headed.

Igbos should start divesting outside our region and begin to invest more at home now because no one knows how exactly it will go down but whatever happens, you will be rest assured that your investments in the East are safe.

You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO by Cyberterror: 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
proeast:

America said something similar long before now. They said 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Capacity Stranded / Nigeria Is On The Verge Of Break-up.-- Prof. Banji Akintoye Message To Nigerians / Senators Vow To Reject Water Resources Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.