Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,308 members, 7,920,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

The NUMBER 1 INVESTMENT THAT DOESN'T NEED MONEY - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The NUMBER 1 INVESTMENT THAT DOESN'T NEED MONEY (389 Views)

Join The Number 1 Investment Tv Today / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The NUMBER 1 INVESTMENT THAT DOESN'T NEED MONEY by hopedsolution: 10:25am On May 28, 2020
Good day nairalanders,

My name is Hope a co- founder in Bildung Global. I am not here to write a long article but to hit the hammer on the nail.

Entrepreneurs and Investors are failing to succeed in business. The rate at which businesses collapse in Nigeria is on the increase.

Not up to 2percent of Nigerian startups can boast of reaching the hundred million naira mark.

The problem is not just the funding. The major problem is Time. We don't invest Time. We Invest money in a bid to double it.

But Time is the only investment that doesn't fail.Monetary investment are still subject to failure.

In the month of June fifty people will be investing there time without spending a dime to become a certified business developer.

The training will last for for weeks after which they will be given a certificate as a Business Developer.

Simply send me a message on whatsapp 08070642561.
So you could invest your time wisely

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Wealth / Trucks Needed / Use Nylon And Carton For Sale In Large Quantities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.