Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,687 members, 7,965,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband (4964 Views)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Kubernetes: 12:38am On May 29, 2020
LadySarah:

Pray tell me how she got pregnant then

Tru f.ck?
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Hypnotise: 5:46am On May 29, 2020
HazardMan:
You can just imagine....
He has a vagina instead of a dick and she have a dick instead of vagina. This is for those asking how he'll be able to give birth.....
For those who think God will punish them for getting married to each other, i don't think so because he created them that way. If i understood what i read very well then i think it says they were born like that. Not like they changed themselves.
So if someone approaches you and says I'm a man, I have a vag.ina and another person comes and says I'm a woman but I have a big d*ck. You'll believe? They are transgenders.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Nobody: 5:47am On May 29, 2020
mexicocity:
My question is, who will now breast feed the baby?
my thoughts exactly
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by HazardMan(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2020
Hypnotise:

So if someone approaches you and says I'm a man, I have a vag.ina and another person comes and says I'm a woman but I have a big d*ck. You'll believe? They are transgenders.
What are you trying to say?
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Hypnotise: 9:00am On May 29, 2020
HazardMan:

What are you trying to say?
According to your previous post, you stated that those individuals were born like that. Doesn't a man born with a vagina and a woman born with a penis sound totally absurd? They weren't born like that. It's as a result of transgender operations.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by mexicocity: 9:10am On May 29, 2020
That is what democracy and liberalism has cause. Freedom of everything is very bad,. human in nature are diverse that is why we need government and law to guide us.
The little freedom God gave to man bring about sin we are suffering now.
I hate democracy and I think a modern communism would have been better
If not all this nonsense wouldn't have happened.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by HazardMan(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2020
Hypnotise:

According to your previous post, you stated that those individuals were born like that. Doesn't a man born with a vagina and a woman born with a penis sound totally absurd? They weren't born like that. It's as a result of transgender operations.
Ok now i understand your point. You are trying to say it's totally impossible for humans to come into the world like that?
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Hypnotise: 10:10am On May 29, 2020
HazardMan:

Ok now i understand your point. You are trying to say it's totally impossible for humans to come into the world like that?
Yes.
Right from time, a man only has a penis and a woman a vag.ina. Anything other than that is abnormal
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2020
Transgenders are the most confused beings on Earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.