Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? (596 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Orubebe01: 11:55am On May 28, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I believe there is convid-19 in Nigeria but all these figures being released every night especially in Lagos State is frightening.

So, my question is if you know anyone( in person) that has tested positive to convid-19 in Nigeria that is currently in isolation centres or has been discharged.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 28, 2020
Yes,Dokpesi
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Orubebe01: 11:58am On May 28, 2020
supportnija:
Yes,Dokpesi
yea, everyone knows him, I mean within your environment.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by suzzyboss(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
Not at all.. I do no even know someone that knows someone that know someone... But it can be possible ,Because you won't expect someone that has coronavirus to tell you her or she has coronavirus.. Even the ones that have HIV find it difficult to tell others.. How many people do you know that has HIV??

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Orubebe01: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
suzzyboss:
Not at all.. I do no even know someone that knows someone that know someone... But it can be possible ,Because you won't expect someone that has coronavirus to tell you her or she has coronavirus.. Even the ones that have HIV find it difficult to tell others.. How many people do you know that has HIV??
Ok
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by omonnakoda: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
Orubebe01:
Don't get me wrong, I believe there is convid-19 in Nigeria but all these figures being released every night especially in Lagos State is frightening.

So, my question is if you know anyone( in person) that has tested positive to convid-19 in Nigeria that is currently in isolation centres or has been discharged.
How many people with HIV,Tuberculosis or leprosy do you know

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by iluvdonjazzy: 12:04pm On May 28, 2020
Yes, ABBA KYARI
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Shuku: 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
Yes I do. My cousin and my friend's mother. My cousin was lucky, fully recovered now. My friend's mom, not so lucky, passed on a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by KELVINXY: 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
NCDC is that you? undecided

is this the new contact tracing format? grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
Shuku:
Yes I do. My cousin and my friend's mother. My cousin was lucky, fully recovered now. My friend's mom, not so lucky, passed on a few weeks ago.
Bros are you for real, is corona in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Lorazepam(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
Orubebe01:

Smh. Someone in my neighbourhood even died from covid 19 recently , and I personally know not less than 6 people that have been infected, of which two are currently in isolation centres in Lagos, while the rest have recovered.

I don't know why people are always looking for those with the illness. Most people that have the illness dont even go about broadcasting it to avoid stigmatisation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
I know 3.

One is dead.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by psucc(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
Put a price/bounty and I will scout for them in my neighbourhood.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by SirWarlock: 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
Before now did you ask if people knew the victims of bomb blasts Or accidents? How about robberies?

I get it you don't believe the figures for some reason cheesy but can't explain why you think it's false. Well personally I don't know anybody but I don't even know many people to start with.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by SirWarlock: 2:09pm On May 28, 2020
Lorazepam:

Smh. Someone in my neighbourhood even died from covid 19 recently , and I personally know not less than 6 people that have been infected, of which two are currently in isolation centres in Lagos, while the rest have recovered.

I don't know why people are always looking for those with the illness. Most people that have the illness dont even go about broadcasting it to avoid stigmatisation.
Till it hits home some Nigerians won't believe this thing. They've been many testimonies from people who have recovered but nahh FG was waiting for covid to loot in 2020 grin
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Shuku: 4:54pm On May 28, 2020
Ezedikechinedu1:

Bros are you for real, is corona in Nigeria?

My brother, may God save us all.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by gasparpisciotta: 6:17pm On May 28, 2020
Orubebe01:

Coro is everywhere already. Most houses have people with symptoms. Testing is the issue bro

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On May 29, 2020
Some of us @ [/color] have witnessed more than 30 cases working at the frontline as volunteers for LASG and the nation at large.

May their souls Rest well.

[color=#006600]#WeDidOurPart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2020
ONLY A DAFT WONT BELIEVE A CORONAVIRUS IN NIGERIA,
MUST YOU PRAY TO HAVE A FAMILY OR FRIEND WHO HAS IT BEFORE YOU BELIEVE?,
AM CLOSE TO A DOCTOR WHO IS IN FRONTLINE, THEY ARE REALLY GETTING TIRED OF GETTING PEOPLE WHO HAS IT, AND CONTACT TRACING EVEN WITH HUGE DAILY ALLOWANCE THEY COLLECT.

I KNOW OUR FIGURE IS STILL LOW COS GOVT DONT DO MUCH TEST, AND MANY PEOPLE ARE HOME TREATING THEMSELVES.

COVID 19 IS REAL, BUT IT IS HIGH TIME WE ALL LEARNT TO LIVE WITH IT BECAUSE IT WONT GO NOW, GOVT. SHOULD FULLY OPEN THE COUNTRY SO WE ALL GET USED TO PRECAUTIONS, MAY GOD ALWAYS SAVE US
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by Akpaamunsi: 10:51am On May 29, 2020
[s]:
Some of us @ [/color] have witnessed more than 30 cases working at the frontline as volunteers for LASG and the nation at large.

May their souls Rest well.

[color=#006600]#WeDidOurPart
[/s]

U mean volunteering as a supplier of rotten meat
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? by alezzy13: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
I think covid patients should start moving about with a badge or cap that boldly states "I am infected", before some believe.

SMH

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Way To Eat Your Fruits And Vegetables / Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.